Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

WoW

i never said anyone got banned from game for saying something in forum, i only said ppl get banned from forums for posting what they think, which is true, in my opinnion.

Yes, but you said you agree with Wexy, which means that you KNOW that people get banned in the game for the stuff they post on the forums. So prove it!

Quick question: is nook1e ipbanned? :happy:

P.S. If you gonna ban, lemme me sell items plx first. Or lemme give char away plx.

I beg you.

I have no idea if nook1e is IP banned, and even if he is, I doubt it is for something he wrote on the forums. Show me the post he got banned for.

I searched a bit... couldnt find post yet, but how come you dont know if he is banned?

Afaik, I dont know details, I just read forums, hear from people, he was banned cause he had an opinion :icon13: , about the special swords.

I dont know 100% sure if he was ipbanned, I remembr I been told he was. You cant check in any way? And nook1e is like the kindest/gooddoing person I ever met in this game, so I have my doubts about him behaving badly ingame.

lolz i dont with wexy in all points, but my point is:

people get banned ON FORUMS, for telling what they think.

if you think thats right ok, your the god, but in my opinnion (even tho it doesnt count much here) its not right.

and btw ent..

If you do not come up with concrete details that I can verify, I will prove you right by banning you from the forums and the game. Now that's irony, isn't it?

i posted my oppinion, i agreed with wexy in some points, and since u dont like that u wanna ban me?

lets see it like this, if we dont find a proof soon u will ban us all, isnt that "banning some1 ingame for something posted on forums" ?

EDIT to all: instead of pming me ingame, post ur comments here if u have balls.

Edited by Tempest

He wont, he just trying to scare us. I been threatend with banning tons of times :icon13: .

Just got informed Nook1e got 10 years suspension off forums. Still dont know about ip lol.

Gonna search for that post now :happy:.

Edited by Manderijn

I searched a bit... couldnt find post yet, but how come you dont know if he is banned?

1. Most of the bans are not done by me.

2. This happened a long time ago (I think around April), and the logs from April are archived, so it's a pain to search through them.

Afaik, I dont know details, I just read forums, hear from people, he was banned cause he had an opinion :icon13: , about the special swords.

Oh, so we talk only about what we hear from others? Not from personal experience?

If your "point" is that you don't like the game... go and play another. There are plenty of others.

Edit: kinda late :icon13:

Edited by Nintenduh

If your "point" is that you don't like the game... go and play another. There are plenty of others.

i love the game, i love the ppl here.

so what is ur point? u should start reading above posts imo.

EDIT to ent: i talk from personal experience, as i said i got forum banned, u got ur proof in QOTW.

Edited by Tempest

Who says I dont like the game, people who tell their opinion about something, telling they dont like something in el, most likely do like the game!, otherwise they wouldnt post. If I didnt like this game, Why the fuck, would I even use time to post here lol.

Who says I dont like the game, people who tell their opinion about something, telling they dont like something in el, most likely do like the game!, otherwise they wouldnt post. If I didnt like this game, Why the fuck, would I even use time to post here lol.

AMEN.

Oh, so we talk only about what we hear from others? Not from personal experience?

If I had personal experience, I couldnt post here, neither I could play EL, so I wouldnt post at all. Id problably be doing something else.

Maybe I rushed with ipbanned buddy thingy, but I am sure he left cause he was fed up with being punished with a forum suspension, after giving his opinion about special swords.

Goodbye Draia Nook1e's good bye thread, the guy he gave his char to told channel 24 that Nook1e got IP banned after posting a second time on that thread (and predicting that it'd be deleted :icon13:). I still have a copy of that second post but since it was breaking forum rules I won't post it without request and permission by the Gods :happy:

By the way, I really liked Nook1e but all the rules quoted applied to the post in question.

Then suggest. Perhaps saying that you "don't like the game" was harsh. Just use constructive criticism. You wont get banned for that... I hope :icon13:

Edit: How the #$^! did a post about a WoW turn into this?

Edited by Nintenduh

Dunno nintenduh, I know Im making good postcount btw.

Nook1e: Time to leave for good now. I will NOT be coming back on ever again. I was thinking of coming back sometime after the exams had passed but not anymore. If this game keeps on going in the direction as it is heading now. (Led by ent/roja) and the treatment they give to the devs/mods/community it is not what i wish to be part of. Quite probably once they read this post, they will delete it like they deleted the 3 posts prior to me leaving about removing or changing the prices for the armors. Same went for the "remove all references to the irilion informer" for daring to speak out. It was an independant newspaper, hosted on a different site... and the same rules do not concern the whole world which are here. Free speech anyone? There is only one condition on which i'd return, but i'm not going to state it. Those of you who know it, they do. Otherwise, i will not be logging in to even say hi from time to time. Gave away all of the stuff i had left to a few persons. This is a beta test, not a private game which is only for a certain group of people (also a topic which was deleted multiple times). If EL is really in the beta stages, then hushing down/removing all opinions which are given is not a way to take "constructive criticism". Oh well, Farewell for good... If i'm not banned from the forums/game after they delete this post, i won't be back anyway.

P.S. This is nook1e. Dunno queote thingy.

Edited by Manderijn

the guy he gave his char to told channel 24 that Nook1e got IP banned after posting a second time on that thread (and predicting that it'd be deleted :)).

I just checked and nook1e played from 2 different IP's (before giving it away) and neither IP or range was ever banned, or his character ever locked.

the guy he gave his char to told channel 24 that Nook1e got IP banned after posting a second time on that thread (and predicting that it'd be deleted :)).

I just checked and nook1e played from 2 different IP's (before giving it away) and neither IP or range was ever banned, or his character ever locked.

Ok my bad. I didnt check enough then. But he did leave cause of the reason in his quote above. Hushing/deleting posts including opinions.

Edited by Manderijn

Nook1e: Time to leave for good now. I will NOT be coming back on ever again. I was thinking of coming back sometime after the exams had passed but not anymore. If this game keeps on going in the direction as it is heading now. (Led by ent/roja) and the treatment they give to the devs/mods/community it is not what i wish to be part of. Quite probably once they read this post, they will delete it like they deleted the 3 posts prior to me leaving about removing or changing the prices for the armors. Same went for the "remove all references to the irilion informer" for daring to speak out. It was an independant newspaper, hosted on a different site... and the same rules do not concern the whole world which are here. Free speech anyone? There is only one condition on which i'd return, but i'm not going to state it. Those of you who know it, they do. Otherwise, i will not be logging in to even say hi from time to time. Gave away all of the stuff i had left to a few persons. This is a beta test, not a private game which is only for a certain group of people (also a topic which was deleted multiple times). If EL is really in the beta stages, then hushing down/removing all opinions which are given is not a way to take "constructive criticism". Oh well, Farewell for good... If i'm not banned from the forums/game after they delete this post, i won't be back anyway.

And you would REALLY expect someone not to get banned from the forum for posting shit like that?

How about you make your own MMO then I come posting on your forums about how you are all assholes, and how much you suck?

lol if ppl do that bann them, good if u do when they say u suck or whatever.

but as i said sometimes now.. i dont get why some ppl get banend for posting what they think :)

if i post something like blabla sucks hes an asshole etc, sure i will get banned which is right.

but i (ppls) shouldnt have to worry about beeing banned for saying something i (they) think

EDIT: i dont see any insult against u or roja in nook1es post, he only says that he doesnt wanna be part of the community cause he feels getting treated bad. he didnt say anything like u suck or any other insult. he just posted what he thinks about the situation he was in.

Edited by Tempest

Well, as I said, it was only hearsay on my part anyways:

[18:45:28] [nook1e @ 24]: nook1e is IP banned and cannot return.

Perhaps that was just meant as an easier way to explain the transition of char ownership then, only ones to know that would be the original char owner and the guy he gave it to.

Nook1e: Time to leave for good now. I will NOT be coming back on ever again. I was thinking of coming back sometime after the exams had passed but not anymore. If this game keeps on going in the direction as it is heading now. (Led by ent/roja) and the treatment they give to the devs/mods/community it Farewell for good... If i'm not banned from the forums/game after they delete this post, i won't be back anyway.

And you would REALLY expect someone not to get banned from the forum for posting shit like that?

How about you make your own MMO then I come posting on your forums about how you are all assholes, and how much you suck?

I doubt Nook1e mentioned anything close to those words. At least he didnt in this post.

But okay, I can understand you forumban him for this post, but you see, its about the reason WHY he made this post. All his previous threads/posts were deleted.

I bet if I made a new thread about my negative opinion about this astro thingy. It would sure be locked/delted or whatsoever :). Cause there is a VERY VERY VERY thin area of critism , which is considered constructive critism for you.

Yes, he posted it, it's in the deleted threads forum that only the moderators have access to. I guess he also posted it on some guild forum or something.

I don't care about the REASON why he made that post. There are over 2K people playing this game every day, and most of them are at least moderately happy with the game, or else they wouldn't play it.

A lot of motherfuckers are very "pr0 fr33sp33ch" when it is about THEIR free speech. But if YOU exercise your free speech in their house, like telling them their mother is a whore who charges 75 cents per hour for her services, they will kick you out of their house, and possibly punch you in the face too for it.

A lot of motherfuckers are very "pr0 fr33sp33ch" when it is about THEIR free speech. But if YOU exercise your free speech in their house, like telling them their mother is a whore who charges 75 cents per hour for her services, they will kick you out of their house, and possibly punch you in the face too for it.

tbh i would kill that person, but ok thats another thing.

anyway i didnt insult u in anyway, i posted what i think and if i get banned for that, this would be my first ban without a good reason :)

the other times i got banned i actually broke many rules, and paid hard for it :)

depends on the nature of the comment. i'd say ppl have no sense of humor anymore if he'd punch me after that line. everyone knows 75 cents is expensive.