Well it can't possibly be disallowed because there are no client changes, and it uses an already existing game feature (Global Filter under the Misc tab in the configuration window). The feature is intended to filter swear words. I simply moved the shipped global_filters.txt file and replaced it with my own.  In principal it's trivial - create rules that adds a color code for key strings. For example, here are a couple entries from my file:   bkc56 = *bkc56 bkc = *bkc   Where the '*' is replaced with a hex code for a color (red in my case). And that's the tricky part, how can you generate the non-ascii non-printable codes for the colors in your editor to put in the file. But if you can, you can see how you could easily color-code all the sales bot's names by making an entry for each one. You could even give your favorite bots a different color that the rest of them (if you haven't simply put them on #ignore).   So let's try something, shall we?   A simply test showed that I could copy/paste from my global_filter.txt file to the forum and back again. So here are two color test lines from my file:   ctest1 = [0x8x]€0011‚22ƒ33„44…55†66‡77ˆ88‰99Šaa‹bbŒccddŽeeff ctest2 = [0x9x]00‘11’22“33”44•55–66—77˜88™99šaa›bbœccddžeeŸff   Add those two lines to your global_filters.txt file, restart your client, turn on Global Filters, and PM yourself the word ctest1 (or 2). If it works (if the color codes didn't get lost/filtered along the way), you'll get the right-hand side in various colors. Then given the principal of what to do, and the above color codes, one SHOULD be able to create their own color coding.   Disclaimer: this is an unsupported trick that should only be used by those who can edit a file without hurting themselves. If your client crashes on a PM/GM, you should turn off Global Filters and continue on your way. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.