Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talixim

Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds has hit 756 home runs and has beaten Hank Aaron's long standing record. Right now I am torn between thinking he took steriods, and if he is . No one has proof of him taking steriods.

What do you think?

Is there really no proof?

I've not spent much time watching sports, but haven't other players claimed this guy has done steroids?

If there's no proof, then the record is rightfully his, but I still think that Hank Aaron is a class above this guy, and Bonds will never have the respect of the fans that Hank had.

Yes, no, no, yes.....

Considering this is the future and people have different values than Abner Doubleday, yes.

Anyone who dumps crud in their veins just to muscle up deserves to shrivel away at 60, no.

Pick one! I can't decide..... All I know is "records were made to be broken" and come hell or high water, someone will do just that. One thing I know is Barry might be a nasty celebrity, but he has been playing the game straight and square all the way through. If he has been pumping potions, oh well..... he'll face the consequences someday. We don't really know what steroid abuse can do in the long run.... it might be a lot to pay for a home run!

I was born in San Francisco so I keep a soft spot for the Giants.... I live close to NYC so I keep another soft spot for the Giants. Meanwhile I root for A. Rod and hate Hillary. You just can't put a label on people! :D