Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PuNa

Wands

I suggest that you add a new item, a wand....much like that used by a witch or a wizard

Effect - Magic spells effect +20......like if you cast harm and your magic level was 20....it would be cast as if you magic level was 40.....

though, it would not allow you to cast magic that is beyond your level, just increase the intensity of the magic you have allready learned

not able to manufacture, bought from c2 trader

If we do gets wands in game i wonder how long till we find someone called harry_potter ingame... lol

If we do gets wands in game i wonder how long till we find someone called harry_potter ingame... lol

We're not getting wands, Roja already said so somewhere...

And we do have Harry_Potter, and HarryPotter, and some Weasleys and HermioneGranger and probably countless other variations :)

Besides, why do wizards need wands? I've always prefered stories in which they did not have wands or brooms. It makes them seem so silly!

And Roja is vehement against them.

Edited by sparhawk

We're not getting wands, Roja already said so somewhere...

And we do have Harry_Potter, and HarryPotter, and some Weasleys and HermioneGranger and probably countless other variations :)

lmao... will they get deleted for copyright or something? i know in some games they do lol...

surely some mage clothes like pointed hat will be added... (dont think roja said they wont be permited)