Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
algunar

Something to tell us what is needed to have suggestions made on them(if that makes any sense)

i think there should be a topic somewhere (maybe next to Roja's "what will and will not go in the game" topic) advising players on what would be good to make suggestions on (e.g. pking). if the mods feel there is anything the game needs to have implemented or improved, then they can add it to that list so that more players will be more likely to give ideas on that something. this way there will be fewer suggestions made on things not needed, not wanted or that have already been suggested (i hope this isnt one of them) and more suggestions concerning issues that the mods feel they need ideas for and that would improve the game. this should help get the game on course for being even better, quicker.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy.

The things that we've thought of, we'll make threads about when we want player opinions (and even then we don't always get decent responses)... The rest, well, it's more for getting suggestions that we haven't thought of before. That's the problem.

As for this idea, well, I don't recall it having come up much before, I just don't think it'll be as helpful as we'd like :)

Why not simply make sub-categories in suggestions to have less garbage

-Map ideas

-Game design

-New monster and npc

-New item

-Too big for EL noob programmers

-Other stuff

Edited by Brasero