Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sir_Exeus

Who is your arch enemy?

but who should i honour to be the person who is really effective in creating enemys for me and ewol?

the price and all honour goes to shyne and sin

Well I think you should let the price and all honour go to another player, named markusweck :(

I could'nt do it better.

Bwahahaha, what a memory and I am so disappointed I wasn't listed, I for one have drawn many enemies to you aswell. I think I made a lot of enemies for you too.

Not to mention when you started crap with LL, I actually asked guilds to bj/spawn steal you and your guild all over the place. I even offered rewards to Erstad and his pirates if they could do you harm. Not to mention I got a bag or 2 of you myself and got your spawn in NRM several times, I have a picture of that too. :pinch:

uglyblee.jpg

Please do me a favor and don't forget to mention me next time plx. :ph34r:

-Blee

Edit: found another picture. :P

OSingferosmarkus.jpg

and ur proud to act like a noob... spawn serping/stealing/bagjumping is just lame ...

i can imagine you got rewarded. he got what he deserved. just like it was with FURY when there is an post in

outlaws that FURY got bjed or whatever :pinch:

all players just applaude rather to feel sad :ph34r:

zurekodw/physco/etc (think he has 6+ chars)

Ur too kind

hiyas all...

hmm arch enemy....

1st....english is not my main language...so mistypes very often here..if it enjoy the chanels...

have only toads at arch enemy they are the most ebul pkers.....

hmmm for all the flamers...its just a game...nothing more...rl much more important...have 2 kids 3 and 5 years old if one uses ugly words here in rl....they show them their locker open it say throw your words in their...then close the locker...they called it locker words...and from time to time they open window to clean the locker from that words...and yes they do the same with adults in kindergarden...

mainly i chill in the game....about flames they dont hurt me...just kinda funny to view...about the rumours about ewol...would be so easy to just #guild_info ewol press f2 and read ewol rules...to find thruth what we allow inguild and what not....

so here yes hunting pkers from time to time to chill....but on non pk maps respect all peeps trading chating have fun without probs....

but who should i honour to be the person who is really effective in creating enemys for me and ewol?

the price and all honour goes to shyne and sin

shyne said once when ewol was young and me hadnt start train ad " i p on your guild tag you are all p for me" for that he was the first person in el i ever judged. when he was pvp with sin at dp arena....

soon after that he apologized for his words...and can say we have no probs with each other since that...

just sin does since that to do everything she could to bring each guild she joins to be enemys to ewol...

so it forced me to train ad a bit....

so without shyne and sin no ad training no pker hunting....

so only really accepted enemys of ewol who was effective

shyne and sin

cya all in game...enjoy its just a game and so many nice peeps around not worthy to "hate" or make real life day sad about a game....

god bless ya all

markusweck

And me and Dekke aren't mentioned you should pull up your pics and take a look :ph34r: cuz we did some serious damage then you demand me on stricken to give u 2k steel bar ings ROFLMFAO ur 1 lucky person that I'm not aloud to be posted in outlaws for bad behavior or other wise i'd probably continue my ways with u alone :pinch:

Edited by Stricken

Yes, I had terrible experience with player called markusweck and I mentioned that in this thread. Maybe it is his lack of english knowledge, but he looks like a clown/disabled person. His post here just proves it, lol.

That said, Blee, I still think spawn serping is lame. So is stealing bags when players harvest and get teleported. I have never done that to markusweck nor any other player, and not going to start it first.

Well I serped someone's spawn once as a direct revenge, but that's all. If I get bagjumped while harving, and experience that multiple times from the same/player guild, maybe I would revenge the same way (like *R* did to FURY guy). But markus hasn't serped my spawn, so I wont serp his nor steal his bags. Doing that because markus did some crap is just lowering yourself to his level IMHO

just my 2gc

Edited by vytukas

Sorry Vyt, you're mistaken. No spawn serping equals the low level he works with. :P

Also, I did it quite some time ago, now I just got out of vacation and I don't really care about anything going around here. I just log in to chat with friends, I don't care for my levels or anything anymore. And I'm not sure if I'll ever gain a level again on here.

So honestly, I dunno but I'm all for doing that kinda stuff to him and I know I'm not the only one. :D Hail the saint killers. :P

-Blee

YOU WILL GET JUDGED BY ALMIGHTY ROBINHOOD FOR THIS :P;):D

hmmm

hes Judge of EL didnt u hear that? take care or Angel of El gonna kill u :)

EDIT: we should make topic in offtopic forums guess markus's self-given names.

would be less spam here :)

Edited by Tempest

My arch enemy is forgetting to bring a rosto in a PK map :P ill have that dragon armor back in no time.... ;) the therm serp is going to take some time however :D

<3

I don't see how people forget Rosto's.. :/

#Edit - Btw, who killed you? lol

Guess :)

My arch enemy is forgetting to bring a rosto in a PK map :P ill have that dragon armor back in no time.... ;) the therm serp is going to take some time however :D

<3

rofl that sux :/ ebul dushan =(

My arch enemy is forgetting to bring a rosto in a PK map :P ill have that dragon armor back in no time.... :icon13: the therm serp is going to take some time however :P

<3

Guess :D

markusweck needs help in rl thats all

Somebody punked me bigtime in WSC arena on the premise of training. The guy got my newbie armor and sword the first week I came to EL. This was 'round about Christmas 2004. I'm still thankful for the removal of that crap.....

Now I can bop gobs with my nekkid little finger!

Edited by Mugwump

<3

been a long time sense then... now my arch enemy is spelling

I prefer to keep that hidden so when the time is right I will have the element of surprise on my side and I can have my vengeance. >:)

Edited by littlebro2