Eternal Lands Official Forums
peeper :)

What was your first guild?

First guild was - Game. A programming guild my brother made with his friend. His friend got banned and he was left at 19 rank, so we quit and made a guild with two of our friends (forget tag).

Then we quit, he joined "Star" I joined "eGow".

He's now in eGow, as well as me :) (1.3 years in eGow and counting)

~kGn

My one and one guild is R@SE, the most successful slackers guild in EL! :laugh:

Um.... at least until the boss gets back..... :icon13:

i was in FX first after getting recruited at votd lilacs.. but i was the most active member.. in fact i never met the GM

then ftw! for about two weeks.. all they did was talk about the premiership... after getting kicked for pvp i didnt bother rejoining

then markusweck recruited me at KF merc :hiya:

the whole not killing me approach won me over, and ive been happy in his guild EWoL since :hug:

you are all posting not only the first guild, but the whole story:) so will I :P

SILK - I don't remember how I've joined that, I only remember Kedan, Gampa, Grymauch, Shallara (she was already in Riva I think) from those times, we were doing some huge iron bar and HE projects, but some of noobs (including me) were more of a burden, not real help :)

RIVA - SILK got disbanded, I had a break from the game. When I came back, joined RIVA, since SILK was Riva's second squad or something like that

LT - met more Lithuanian players and created it. First members were me, Yourevel, Deaa, zudikas and some more. I'm still in LT, and still its guildmaster :)

I am so hurt! :(

History (quite alot guilds)

WOLF (dead guild)

KOTR (dead guild)

WTF/KTF -> lots of friends there, but i know today where i belong to.

Hail Idle Horde.

I have been through ALOT of guilds until i finally landed in CO after i got invited by zonetheta :D

first guild was MMM - mining,magic,manufacturing

MMM >RO>-op->Wolf>TM>CO>Riva(great guild)>CO>TM>*R*>CO(until now) - a list of guilds i still remember beeing in :)

hmm it u have good,i changed lots of guild and i'm happy that i remember my curent guild ;p

[HG] Healing Gates (it changed name and tag many times at end and i think it dissappeared).

-DD- My second and last, forever, Dark Dragon. :)

I like this emoticon :) and i didnt finf excuse :P:laugh:

First member of *CO*, i think i can say i was CO-Founder. I'm not responsible for what *CO* is now. :)

What's that supposed to mean! First guild.. CO!