Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nintenduh

EL dreams?

EDIT: Thought I remembered something involving Fabio... out of curiosity, was it anything like http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRAZtZZK_n0 ? :)

He also used to do I Can't Believe It's Not Butter commercials or something! hahahaha

And no, it was just Learnerfabio sitting on a desk in a cubicle xD

Before he took a bird to the head? :hug:

Well, I had one that is sorta related; not in-game, but still... I don't really remember anything except what I wrote down when I woke up... Which is in my siggy (yes, that was an EL-related dream).

For those who don't view signatures: 'from a dream, really! "Software pirates stole my compile options!"'

Lol i really have dreams about EL all the time coz i play it about 10 hours a day (exc i m on holiday)... The funniest one is i was on KF with pinky and ti set... Trying to catch Zorro with Tele to range skills :devlish: Then i caught him and killed in 3 hits ;)

Another dream was, i was training on flufs in skf then ent came... he said i was the winner :devlish: then gave me 1000pps :devlish::D i wish it wasnt a dreamm :(

i once dreamed i lost my NMT cape but instead of it being inside EL it was in real life, it was about 2 inches in size and fell out of my pocket and down a drain, i finally got it out of the drain and was desperatly trying to get it back inside my computer by feeding it into my floppy drive.

another time i was in my kitchen and used slessar summon stones, they started attacking me so i ended up sat on the window sill waiting for them to die, too scared to get down.

one night i was in kf with my wife and tommy knocker killed her with a branch, that night i dreamed i was searching my village with a cutty trying to find tommy knocker but couldnt find him.

also a few times i have found joker in my village.

In one of my dreams I went to an icy place which lead to lots of caves. (got there through PL) then I was walking when looter came and a guard bot came along, the guard bot killed me and looter took my CoL, that's how the dream ended :pinch:

In one of my dreams I went to an icy place which lead to lots of caves. (got there through PL) then I was walking when looter came and a guard bot came along, the guard bot killed me and looter took my CoL, that's how the dream ended :omg:

Looter saved my CoL the one and only time I died to toadies (so far :wacko:) :pinch:

I had a dream where I won the loto, bjed a thermal, and found a NMT and arti cape, I sold it all and when I typed #sto gold I woke up ><

(I dont bj btw, only in dreams)

I had a dream where I won the loto, bjed a thermal, and found a NMT and arti cape, I sold it all and when I typed #sto gold I woke up ><

(I dont bj btw, only in dreams)

Lol, love the ending, how so "dream like". Just when it gets good, it ends!

I had a dream where I was laughing at all pr0 pkers and doing stupid jokes on them like throwing dung at their head :devlish:

Once I had a dream, I was on a hunt with one of my guildies, we tracked a fluffy, but it tried to escape so we took our motorbike and followed it but it took a buggy and ran away O.o

Strange dream.

Edited by jio_bob

Once I had a dream, I was on a hunt with one of my guildies, we tracked a fluffy, but it tried to escape so we took our motorbike and followed it but it took a buggy and ran away O.o

Strange dream.

Internesting dream, lol, do you fight Fluffies a lot? Or wish to?

The buggy thing would make me laugh!

had a a few but dont remember much of them last one i remember was a big pk event i think not realy clear but it was bizare just fighting and fighting unlimited mana and health just never died

Strange dream.

Internesting dream, lol, do you fight Fluffies a lot? Or wish to?

The buggy thing would make me laugh!

I fight with fluffies recently but I didn't when I had that dream :closedeyes:

After i saw Roja's picture with that God and "U see a banana" i had a dream about PK, but i didn't have weapon...but banana xD I don't remember good thath dream but i know i killed some1 with that banana xD

one night i was in kf with my wife and tommy knocker killed her with a branch, that night i dreamed i was searching my village with a cutty trying to find tommy knocker but couldnt find him.

lol tommyknocker is even with ur dreams ^^ but i am sure that what u dreamed of could never happen :>

but i never had a dream of el ;)

OK.. this is gonna sound crazy.. lol but my dream was a mix of EL. my job. and some sifi movie i guess. lol

but here's the story.. (this happened the night after that big invasion w/ the weak monsters in WS and the middle in PA and the strong ones on IDA)

ok.. im at work.. (in a clothing store im a manager)

and im behind the cashregister helping w/ something when my employee's start telling me .. "he's here" and getting all panicy. im like "WHO!!.. CALM DOWN" and they are all saying "no you dont understand. you have to get ready. its HIM!!!"

well it dawns on me that its mortos.. come to bring some kind of evil havoc on my store..

well my friend brings me this watch and tells me it will help me in the fight. that the watch had powers.. LOL..

well mortos gets there and theres some monologing about how he's gonna do stuff and what not and we start fighting... now im seeing my RL body fight him.. not my EL char..

so i am fighting w/ mortos.. getting the crap beat out of me.. till i figure out how to use the watch. then i get some kind of super strength and start being able to fight back. b/c as of now he's not using any weapons its a fist fight and he's jsut flying around and hitting me. knocking me around..

well i start fighting back and he starts using magic.. throwing fire all around me.. but luckily my watch had a shield spell kinda and blocked it..

well he got pissed and started flying circles around the store .. getting so fast you couldnt see him.. then he would randomly fly into me and hit me. sending me flying.. well i found a setting on my watch that slowed things down and i could see him moving.. he didnt know this though.. so when he flies at me and i step in and hit him and we both go flying back.. we are both kinda laying there and my friend who gave me the watch pulls a therm serp out of no where and stabs mortos in the chest. then cuts his head off.. they came to help me up and i woke up...

crazy huh.. lol

LMAO @ this thread

yeh ive had a couple of EL dreams and its BAD to admit it but hey ho .....

one dream was Roja phoned me and asked me why I wasnt playing EL , and that I should log back in A.S.A.P

was scary dream :closedeyes:

second EL dream I got banned by Entropy , and he beamed me into a court room but there was no jury and only him sat there in the judges seat and the hammer came down GUILTY aTeh and out i poofed from the game before I even had chance to speak for myself :P

I have had a dream were i got banned for no apparent reason then hand came out of my computer screen and grabbed my by my neck. Then a man came out of my computer screen and hit me on the head with a frying pan and said "Banished! dont remember the rest if there was more.

OK.. this is gonna sound crazy.. lol but my dream was a mix of EL. my job. and some sifi movie i guess. lol

but here's the story.. (this happened the night after that big invasion w/ the weak monsters in WS and the middle in PA and the strong ones on IDA)

ok.. im at work.. (in a clothing store im a manager)

and im behind the cashregister helping w/ something when my employee's start telling me .. "he's here" and getting all panicy. im like "WHO!!.. CALM DOWN" and they are all saying "no you dont understand. you have to get ready. its HIM!!!"

well it dawns on me that its mortos.. come to bring some kind of evil havoc on my store..

well my friend brings me this watch and tells me it will help me in the fight. that the watch had powers.. LOL..

well mortos gets there and theres some monologing about how he's gonna do stuff and what not and we start fighting... now im seeing my RL body fight him.. not my EL char..

so i am fighting w/ mortos.. getting the crap beat out of me.. till i figure out how to use the watch. then i get some kind of super strength and start being able to fight back. b/c as of now he's not using any weapons its a fist fight and he's jsut flying around and hitting me. knocking me around..

well i start fighting back and he starts using magic.. throwing fire all around me.. but luckily my watch had a shield spell kinda and blocked it..

well he got pissed and started flying circles around the store .. getting so fast you couldnt see him.. then he would randomly fly into me and hit me. sending me flying.. well i found a setting on my watch that slowed things down and i could see him moving.. he didnt know this though.. so when he flies at me and i step in and hit him and we both go flying back.. we are both kinda laying there and my friend who gave me the watch pulls a therm serp out of no where and stabs mortos in the chest. then cuts his head off.. they came to help me up and i woke up...

crazy huh.. lol

Haha, That's the best one so far.... even if it is a little morbid.

I've been told of a few dreams in game from friends which are also quite good. I hope they post them :)

Personally, I have had many EL dreams (I'm not sure whether I should admit that) and most of which end in the same way - Acelon gives me chocolate cake, then Radu gets jealous because he didn't get any cake. Thus, killing me. Once with a titanium axe, one with poison and another time I knew he wanted to kill me so I squashed him, and then he turned into a plague of rats and ate me(shapeshift for the win!). It doesn't matter how the dream starts, it always ends with me being killed in a rather bizarre way due to lack of chocolate cake. Quite entertaining. :P

w00ts for your thread Nintenduh, you lot made me laugh :)

Once I had a dream that Radu wanted me to be his girlfriend and for some reason he was trying to touch my leg, and I was really worried that Roja would find out. Good thing that's when I woke up :)

lilcnoot