Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nintenduh

EL dreams?

When I have dreams, It is often about what I have to do the next day, or what I have done the day before.

Needless to say, I have had some cool dreams about EL :D

I don't think I've had many but we apparently have around 7 dreams(occasions of R.E.M. sleep) at night. We forget around 90% of them :P

I've had good dreams where granola bars fall from the sky and bad ones where I'm in VoTD with a full something set with no rosto and there's a crazy invasion going on(with creatures that don't exist).

Anyone had dreams about EL that they can remember? :)

Edit:; *fall from the sky*

Edited by Nintenduh

I do know I once saw myself playing EL in a dream, but all I did was some random stuff and walk around. :-/

So.. nothing special.

-Blee

Ent once gave me a thermal serp while IP was being invaded by male orcs... There was probably more, but I don't remember. Was really weird and happened quite some time ago.

edit: I was obsessed with Thermal Serps back then (the 500k ones)

Edited by Cyprom

I do know I once saw myself playing EL in a dream, but all I did was some random stuff and walk around. :-/

So.. nothing special.

-Blee

heehee, I have Dreams of EL all the time, but all I am doing is talking :/

I remember at least half my dreams, sometimes.. they are REALLY weird... Like me singing to the M&M commercial with the song "Beautiful" by James Blunt... Yep... that was weird enough.

I can NOT have the radio on or the TV Station Nickelodeon left on during the night/early morning, because anything I subconciously hear is going to appear in a dream. You wake up REAL fast when "Spongebob" appears in your dream with his weird laugh.

I remember at least half my dreams, sometimes.. they are REALLY weird... Like me singing to the M&M commercial with the song "Beautiful" by James Blunt... Yep... that was weird enough.

I can NOT have the radio on or the TV Station Nickelodeon left on during the night/early morning, because anything I subconciously hear is going to appear in a dream. You wake up REAL fast when "Spongebob" appears in your dream with his weird laugh.

Lol, yea that's weird.

I tend to have things happen to me in my dream according to what I'm doing for real. Like falling from a roof and the next morning I wonder why I not in bed, but next to my bed. :-/

My best dreams are when I meet Kat for real. :D:P

-Blee

Aww, how sweet, Blee!

I know what you mean about the 'Falling off the roof" I once had a dream I was bit by a spider, only to wake up soon after with leg that had "Fell Asleep" it was tingle.. I HATE that... so annoying...

Maybe I just play EL too much, cause I shouldn't be dreaming about it as much as I am :/ but it just started, so maybe it will go away... (hopefully). if Im'a not gonna dream about killing The Dragon or some noob bjer/scammer, why dream about it at all? Dreams are for exagerating in a fun way... I should get this privledge :P

The only EL dream I can remember is some weird dream where I was working at EA and Learner showed up in my dream and looked like Fabio.

That was really freaky.

xD

Lol...

I had a dream (had to be a good 2 years ago) that my guildmates and I were all standing around in the bleachers of my high school gymnasium...I have no idea why we were there, and I am long since out of high school too *shrugs*...

My worst dream about EL so far was about a "special" day that Entropy created... something along the lines of "random reset day" where there was a chance that your character would randomly reset. The dream seemed to last quite awhile, and every once in awhile I would hear about some mid-low character getting reset by Entropy. I was glad to wake up form that one.

Edited by LevinMage

My worst dream about EL so far was about a "special" day that Entropy created... something along the lines of "random reset day" where there was a chance that your character would randomly reset. The dream seemed to last quite awhile, and every once in awhile I would hear about some mid-low character getting reset by Entropy. I was glad to wake up form that one.

That sounds awefull :(

The worst dreams I've had are where Ent wont TP me to a safe place :P

LOL i wish..

i'd love to have a dream where me and a sexy draegoni lady..... :P

You should look up "lucid dreaming" :(

Google iit :))

Hehe.. Luci.... :)

The only EL dream I can remember is some weird dream where I was working at EA and Learner showed up in my dream and looked like Fabio.

That was really freaky.

xD

Okay we now know what you see in Learner, LOL. **tilts head a little* Yeah... he looks like him... if you can't see it, you have no immagination!

Yikes! Now you're gonna give him an idea! (I really doubt this would happen anyway, but what a HORRIBLE thing to dream about!)

ive had some odd EL dreams, ive died to the dragon 4 times in 5 min in one of them.

i also had a dream that i killed a fluffy and got an arti and then 10 later got a NMT....wish it wasnt a dream (funny thing is i had never even seen the arti cape at that point....altho i did get the color wrong, it was light orange in my dream)

Wow, that's a good idea actually :P

Must've been a dream indeed, if you were awake you would've logged off :P

Would be a nice day to give the server a bit of rest ^^

Not that I would know, but I would assume one is supposed to turn off Fabio after Dark before going to sleep... Though I'm at a loss how Learner ended up in there.

Fortunately, I don't dream often, because when I do, my only dreams are exceedingly realistic dreams of doing exams and assignments... Instead of having the summer off, education has moved into my sleeping hours (and studies of garbage collection, register allocation and low-level networking to those I'm awake.) Dunno if that's worse than random resets though :). EL (without Fabio, dream apparitions of Fabio are much harder on guys) would probably be a welcome break.

EDIT: Thought I remembered something involving Fabio... out of curiosity, was it anything like http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRAZtZZK_n0 ? :hug:

Edited by crusadingknight

Once had an EL dream where I was some kinda Spider King/God. DO NOT ask me why......

I had this White web-like cape which fanned out and trailed along the ground behind me for ~10feet. Not much happened except that when I passed a spider it would fall in and walk behind me. Just before I woke up, there may have been ~12.

Had another where an armed goblin was chasing me, and I recall for some reason it was in Portand & Morcraven. At the same time as bein chased, I remember thinking I'd be safe if I could only find some 'mystical/rumoured' harvestable. Didn't know what is was and never did find it before I woke up.

:)

Once had an EL dream where I was some kinda Spider King/God. DO NOT ask me why......

I had this White web-like cape which fanned out and trailed along the ground behind me for ~10feet. Not much happened except that when I passed a spider it would fall in and walk behind me. Just before I woke up, there may have been ~12.

Had another where an armed goblin was chasing me, and I recall for some reason it was in Portand & Morcraven. At the same time as bein chased, I remember thinking I'd be safe if I could only find some 'mystical/rumoured' harvestable. Didn't know what is was and never did find it before I woke up.

:)

Some pretty wild dreams you have there, sounds a bit like me.. these are the dreams I await for... I normally never have "boring" dreams, and most of them turn into nightmares.

I've died in every dream EL related..

1. Roja chased down a fluffy and ate it raw on IP. A tree then fell and hit me.

2. Aislinn paid gnomes to create a futuristic frying pan that doubled as a cellphone/music device. This pan fell and hit me, which is why I have phobias of Aislinn with a frying pan xD

3. Acelon and Learner were having a dance off on Isla Prime. I joined in, and the ants ripped me apart.

4. JadedLily turned into a bear and mauled me after I used some pick up line on her. I wish I could remember what I said.

Anyways, my dreams are usually short :)

I've died in every dream EL related..

1. Roja chased down a fluffy and ate it raw on IP. A tree then fell and hit me.

2. Aislinn paid gnomes to create a futuristic frying pan that doubled as a cellphone/music device. This pan fell and hit me, which is why I have phobias of Aislinn with a frying pan xD

3. Acelon and Learner were having a dance off on Isla Prime. I joined in, and the ants ripped me apart.

4. JadedLily turned into a bear and mauled me after I used some pick up line on her. I wish I could remember what I said.

Anyways, my dreams are usually short :)

And they are trecherous.. dang you have a warped mind! I like it! :hug: