Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

God Mode'd Mortos should not PK anymore

I was doing my normal routine when the invasion earlier started. People kept PMing me to go to KF to help kill giants in the KF invasion so I went.... I killed one Giant and then Mortos PK'd me there.

I lost a rosto and PK points....

My question is this...

Should a blessed account or Mod account used to host events be killing people who have to work very hard to make the gc for rostos or spend money on their Rostos?

Also, Should people be losing PK points to someone on god mode maybe the server should detect if u were killed by someone who is un-killable.

This is just wrong....

I was doing my normal routine when the invasion earlier started. People kept PMing me to go to KF to help kill giants in the KF invasion so I went.... I killed one Giant and then Mortos PK'd me there.

I lost a rosto and PK points....

My question is this...

Should a blessed account or Mod account used to host events be killing people who have to work very hard to make the gc for rostos or spend money on their Rostos?

Also, Should people be losing PK points to someone on god mode maybe the server should detect if u were killed by someone who is un-killable.

This is just wrong....

wow u lost pk points and a rosto to a modded/blessed acct ...arent the people trusted to use these accounts supposed to be .well umm "trustworthy" ..hmmmm.. sounds like abuse of power to me

Lucifer you are right, this is realy unfair and you lost money because of this. This is realy making abuse of his powers.

Lucifer i hope you get your rosto back. If every mod uses his powers its pointles to train then we will all lose :P

"If you go into a Pk map expect to lose stuff... " blah blah blah.

Not nice to be on the other end?

Edited by neildog

yes it was sux, but it'll be like with rogue ... acelon can delete this topic and ban everyone who post here, so cu ... ooops, I dont want ban, plx, plx, plx.

If i go in a pk map i expect to die to another player NOT TO A MOD ON GOD MODE, and I am sure most people would agree with this.

Not getting into all the mad abuse claims, because that's pointless, but... I'll agree that godmode should mean no rosto or PK points loss.

Were that done, then the god accounts can participate in the big events fairly.

Yes, I think that they should be able to kill some people in the big events. It suits the story to it all (lets not go into the madness about lack of story in EL, the events are one of the few places we get some).

And how about yawl post constructive comments instead of trying to drive away the mods/devs we have, hmm?

Edited by ttlanhil

this is different neil but u r too noob to understand..mods are supposed to HOST events not use insurmountable power to kill its contestants (unearned power at that)

Hey Unearned Power, GodMode W/e , I never knew Mortos was able to Att us in the first place No one expected that Especially with Unlimited Power he has lol. Kinda unfair yes. :P Kinda like...well Pitiful Like fighting Bots :D

Not getting into all the mad abuse claims, because that's pointless, but... I'll agree that godmode should mean no rosto or PK points loss.

Yes, I think that they should be able to kill some people in the big events. It suits the story to it all (lets not go into the madness about lack of story in EL, the events are one of the few places we get some).

And how about yawl post constructive comments instead of trying to drive away the mods/devs we have, hmm?

im not mod bashing at all..i appreciate what they do..BUT im slightly outraged at this..this isnt the first time this happend.....back when i had top a/d account i was pked by a mod that was hosting a pk event not even participating and they said SORRY....like it was an accident...why dont i just buy a bot and pk with that

im not mod bashing at all..i appreciate what they do..BUT im slightly outraged at this..this isnt the first time this happend.....back when i had top a/d account i was pked by a mod that was hosting a pk event not even participating and they said SORRY....like it was an accident...why dont i just buy a bot and pk with that

LOL ya Gillian PKd you at a pk event that gillian was there to host too.

this is different neil but u r too noob to understand..

yes Muff - you are right, i am too noob. Let me be more like you, please...

If i go in a pk map i expect to die to another player NOT TO A MOD ON GOD MODE, and I am sure most people would agree with this.

Actually if I go into a PK map i expect to be killed by you as my kill counter attests to many times :P

Edited by neildog

this is different neil but u r too noob to understand..mods are supposed to HOST events not use insurmountable power to kill its contestants (unearned power at that)

(unearned power at that)

Bit like everyone who ever bought a char ? thats unearned so that is a mute point .

now not agreeing with one side or the other but the global message was.

Mortos: I am in Kf if you think you are strong enough

so wasnt the mod right to think everyone in KF was gunning for him and hence fare game ?

(unearned power at that)

Bit like everyone who ever bought a char ? thats unearned so that is a mute point .

so wasnt the mod right to think everyone in KF was gunning for him and hence fare game ?

Your post is to flame and instigate I wont retaliate to this in forums, and im sure anyone else reading this will give it the same appreciation except those who hate me.

Edited by LuciferX

(unearned power at that)

lol..i new this would come up..did lucifer EARN the money that bought his account..YES....so dont try and make a likeness to someoine logging on a bot to kill someone.........................and who the fuck is going to try and kill a bot ...he atked lucifer not the opposite...what he did was wrong so dont defend him....I think Entropy will agree this is wrong Edited by mufossa

well i found out from sum1 that was in the house where i got afk killed.says it was mortos and some sslessars...i always thought that houses were safe in invasion?

(unearned power at that)

Your post is to flame and instigate I wont retaliate to this in forums, and im sure anyone else reading this will give it the same appreciation except those who hate me.

How is giving a fare and truthful point trying to flame and instigate ?, jesus lighten up and stop thinkin the whole world is against you. I dont even know you so why would I flame.. if you want me to fine i can but im not that low unlike certain others

The bottom line is A mod (prolly Acelon) logged on mortos and was PKing at an invasion... This is NOT right and I dont see how anyone can logically think it is.

(unearned power at that)

yes, its right, 9 months ago I found $2000 in bin and bought top char and now I'm laughing you n44b, who must exp it yourself, rofl ... use brain before click "Add Reply" (use preview and read it 1st help a lot)

Roja, I heard you are in charge of the Mods... Can you tell us your thoughts pelase on this?? Can we expect the risk of a God mode Mod PKiing us when we go to invasions? And also if any action will be done for an abuse of power if any has been seen in a mod logging on mortos and PKing players at an invasion?

Edited by LuciferX

well i found out from sum1 that was in the house where i got afk killed.says it was mortos and some sslessars...i always thought that houses were safe in invasion?

I remember once in mm when there was an invasion, some enemies and mortos? went into Tankels house. So it does happen, but very rarely I would say. Good idea to have a rosto on you though.

Edited by LevinMage

(unearned power at that)

How is giving a fare and truthful point trying to flame and instigate ?, jesus lighten up and stop thinkin the whole world is against you. I dont even know you so why would I flame.. if you want me to fine i can but im not that low unlike certain others

If its announced there is yetis in a map u go in, the yeti attacks you, you die. If Mortos says he's in a map and will fight those who come in he attacks you, you die. There is no difference. Its an invasion, its how they work. I'd be very surprised if ent agrees this is a problem.

Edited by neildog