1. 1. Which map?

• Ruins of Tirnym
    • South Kialaran
    • Tahraji Desert
    • I don't care.
  2. 2. Cooldown value

• 0 (no cooldown)
    • 1 sec

Before voting for the cooldown, keep in mind that 0 cooldown means almost instant massive summoning and massive use of damage rings, so someone can kill you in 1 second if he is fast and has many rings. Of course, you can do the same.

since imbro wasnt there i chose skf. bc for this to be anyway successul, it would need some type of resourse to cause ppl to come

eh anywhere is fine actually :) but as long as no cooldown...got white tigers summoned on me and got cooldown....and my rosto went poof

totaly great!!!!!!!11 :):( Finaly som real fun!

But make map TD It's close and everyone has heard of it.

eh anywhere is fine actually :) but as long as no cooldown...got white tigers summoned on me and got cooldown....and my rosto went poof

i vote 0 cooldown, IF we are gonna do it lets do it right

oh and tirynm , love that map

Edited by mufossa

i vote 0 cooldown, IF we are gonna do it lets do it right

oh and tirynm , love that map

:(

0 cooldown sux coz as entropy said u would die in a sec with 6 RoP's... 1 sec cooldown as before is really more fun. :(

And rosts will work or not?? if not lets do bang bang :)

Thanks

Kaddy

im not going to vote b/c im not a PKer but i would lean to 1 sec cooldown (anyone would die to 6 RoP in about 1 second)

and id say TD.

south kilaran has good training spots that would be constatly unusable from this and Tirnym is a really nice map that is the path to a certain place i think i shouldnt mention, if you havent exploered it b4 do so :)

edit: if ents below post was agreeing with me he misunderstood me :( i dont want it in TR, id much rather it be TD, TD isnt used as much for training as SKF and TR are, and its already PK anyway (also just seconds from DP arena)

Edited by Happy_G

Yes, I also think that RoT will be a better palce than the other maps because it's almost useless as it is now. The other maps, as other mentioned, are useful to some extent.

The only problem with RoT is that it's kind of far from the storage (Raven).

Yes, I also think that RoT will be a better palce than the other maps because it's almost useless as it is now. The other maps, as other mentioned, are useful to some extent.

A new storage can be added in RoT maybe

ive always seen people training in Tirnym Ruins and SKF, i rarely see anyone in TD so my vote would have been for TD (just to clarify my above post if you didnt read the edit ;P)

ive always seen people training in Tirnym Ruins and SKF, i rarely see anyone in TD so my vote would have been for TD (just to clarify my above post if you didnt read the edit ;P)

Didnt radu say "Pkers only" happy? :)

and this RoT is in c1 or c2?

It's Ruins of Tirynm and its on c1 (south at wsc map)

Yes, I also think that RoT will be a better palce than the other maps because it's almost useless as it is now.

This makes sense, but I think the map should have multiple entrances so that people don't tend to cluster all at one spot. Perhaps 2 entrances to White Stone, and a boat to someplace like Portland (there's a couple unused boats just South of storage).

Of course the map could be changed with a server update and the extra entrances added later when the maps get updated.

A boat to Portland close to storage would help, and (I agree with the above poster) a Storage on the map would also help.

Of course there's no reason WS couldn't have two storage locations, Raven and one South of the docks somewhere.

I voted Ruins of Tirnym , and 1 sec CD. I had massive amount of gc on the test server to use, so I tested the summon stones out, with no cooldown and with 1 second.

Here's with 0 seconds : Battle Messages

That was 35 White Tigers, and 30 Bears, all summoned in a matter of 20 seconds. Yea MI can stop this, but it is also alot of damage racked up, and required a few restores to fix.

Here's with 1 seconds cooldown : Battle Messages That was 10 White Tigers, and 10 bears, in the same 20 seconds. Not only is it less summons to worry about, it's also less damage, less CD/MB, and less restores required to fix.

Now I also used 6 giant stones, but these did not do as much of anything as White Tigers/Bears, because the Giants did not really have much of an effect. I combined 50 White Tigers, 50 Spiders, and 50 Bears with 2 Giants, and had very little effect, because Toomass used his brain and went invis+smite summoned. Also I was lagging like hell and couldnt even see anything after all that was summoned.

If it's possible, I think the best statistic to see would be how many stones were used in Ruins of Tirnym while it was a pk map. I know I used 200 stones at least myself, and the guild <TE> did not hold back on stones either, as they had plenty of Chims, Giants, Tiger, and Spiders. I know smurf also used 20 Giant stones and 93 Tigers, because I bought them for him. So imo, with the threat of losing stuff and no cooldown, people will go all out to win, and if youre opponent summons like mad like I did on everybody in Ruins of Tirnym, then you have no chance, unless you use your brains. On the test server I have 36/39 a/d and reset to buy stones, and I killed Pain 2 times because of CD/MB and damage from all the stones I used.

Noone trains in Tirnym ?

Well I use to train there 8-10 hours/day or more.

And one of the other spawns is taken most of the time.

Only one of the 3 spawns use to be free.

After a 2nd fchim is added have it been much more used.

I guess only reason so few train there is the bad drops mchims give, eva books and tit long swords - impossible to sell.

Other come with mmcape and kill pw to train magic.

If this map will be changed, will there only be one mchim to train on in the game.

I will have to go yeti and they are already crowded.

I vote TD, it's rare used - AND fluffs,cyclops amd armed orcs are on many other maps.

Edited by Zamirah

Past Tirnym would be hell to get to if Ruin Tirnym is pk...

Tahraji Desert! it's already pk

Im not a Pk'r so I vote for TD :) . becouse RoT has a Importand traval secret :D wich I use allot.

For me who travels mutch won't like it if that passage would be cut down by some blood thirsty peeps!! :)