Eternal Lands Official Forums
majestyk

Change Windows on top behaviour?

Issues specially with new players is why the Tab Map should not have windows on it. As for making things while walking ... usage of the mapwalking will often make you fail stuff because the mapwalker is regularly clicking to walk you farther, this will abort any manu/alch etc going on at that time. All the more reason why the windows should not appear on the Tab Map.

Okay, well, unless someone else is working on this already, I'll have a go at it.

The alt+d thing, that is.

Now in CVS :D
A simple list would do, no need to adapt the windows structure for this. Could even be local (and static) to the keypress handler.
Yup, it's now using a static int as a bitstream. Perhaps not as elegant as an array of window IDs, but it works :icon13:

Okay, well, unless someone else is working on this already, I'll have a go at it.

The alt+d thing, that is.

Now in CVS :devlish:

Bug (tested with Inventory/Manufacture):

Open window (open), double alt-d (closed,open), close window (closed), hit alt-d --> tadaa the window is there again ;) (maybe that is intended but I thought it wasn't :devlish:)

Hmm. That would be because it simply check if there are any windows open at the time.

To 'fix' that would require an extra call each time a window is closed, in case the static int needs to be updated.

It's not intentional, but considering how little harm it does I'm unsure that it's worth fixing :devlish: