Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Post your T-shirt ideas!

\o/ @ "I PK jOO" T-shirt. :w00t: I laughed when I saw the "nOOb" one too. :ph34r:

But you should add the EL logo somewhere on those T-shirts, there is no point in getting them with just that text on it. It should say Eternal Lands somewhere so if you wear it on the street, people at least know where to go. :hug:

-Blee

I think the best thing to do would to have the customer design there own Shirt, let them tell you how they want it and then u make it, like a self desiging thing, may be to hard but that would be cool

\o/ @ "I PK jOO" T-shirt. :) I laughed when I saw the "nOOb" one too. :omg:

But you should add the EL logo somewhere on those T-shirts, there is no point in getting them with just that text on it. It should say Eternal Lands somewhere so if you wear it on the street, people at least know where to go. :o

-Blee

Those ones don't have to be only Eternal Lands..since a lot of online games have that. Besides, I didnt' see any good places to put the logo, and I'm not the only one to make shirts with those kinds of sayings :)

What about:

Give me fri stuff

or:

How do I eat?

it would be better if it was :

fr33 st00f pLx!

What about:

Give me fri stuff

or:

How do I eat?

fr33 st00f pLx!

Indeed, it's better :P

There could be also something like "Heal me plx", or "Me n00b, give me item"

Edited by BloodSucker

What about:

Give me fri stuff

or:

How do I eat?

fr33 st00f pLx!

Indeed, it's better :P

There could be also something like "Heal me plx", or "Me n00b, give me item"

ye lol ^^

or maybe something like :

"Hail Radu" or "Hail Entropy"

XD

or with any other gods :P

edit : maybe those t shirt would be nice if the text's were in white, the t-shirt in black, with the EL logo on the top left of the t shirt :P

Edited by Kakuzu

What if we could order a t-shirt with our's guild logo or tag? Or even a screenshot of our el char?

I hope it isn't difficult.

What if we could order a t-shirt with our's guild logo or tag? Or even a screenshot of our el char?

I hope it isn't difficult.

Well a screenshot would look crappy because it's very low resolution..however in the future perhaps I can make a graphic service available where I can render your character in higher resolution than the game, even pose it for you.

Anyway..I made a test EL guild shirt template here: http://www.zazzle.com/product/235796542800322089

It's pretty simple and basic. You can edit the text to have your guild name or short name. Tell me what you think of it..if you like it I'll make one with black ink for light colored shirts, or I can do one in lots of colors so it's not just 1 color too.