Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
agis29

Crown of the mage,Instict and a new neg

Crown of the mage.Provides additional +120 mana + 100 health + 3 magic resistance.

Ingredients: 1 com, 1 medalion of life, 10 titanium bars, 1 bronze bar, 1 serpent stone, 20 magic essences.

Instict is implemented but its not used from players.So my suggestion is that 2 pps to instict should be equal with 4 pps of coordination to block-avoid hits. Maybe the same can happen with reasoning (chance to score a hit) and vitality (less damage). Players can create different "builds" this way. It will make the game more interesting now that the nexus and attributes removal stones were added to the game.

And a new neg. "You cant hide". MM cape doesnt work. 2 pps

nice perk, but i think "+120 mana + 100 health + 3 magic resistance." is too much lol...

would be better if it was like +50 mana + 100 health or something like that :devlish:

nice perk, but i think "+120 mana + 100 health + 3 magic resistance." is too much lol...

would be better if it was like +50 mana + 100 health or something like that :devlish:

I don't dissagree with you but if a remote heal spell will be added to the game(to heal your guildies) 100-120 mana would be ok. I am doing this suggestion mostly cause com's are not used a lot.

I don't dissagree with you but if a remote heal spell will be added to the game(to heal your guildies) 100-120 mana would be ok. I am doing this suggestion mostly cause com's are not used a lot.

The remote heal spell is in the game! :devlish:

The remote heal spell is in the game! :devlish:

To heal 5 guildies around u with one casting?I dont think so..

The remote heal spell is in the game! :icon13:

read encyclopedia... is lvl based! ;)

The remote heal spell is in the game! :icon13:

read encyclopedia... is lvl based! ;)

Did i mention anything about level based?To understand it better read here what i mean.

Spell range

Its an older suggestion made by hades and maybe this thing will be implemented as ent said. If such thing happen then this col will be usefull. Also it will be usefull for summoners and some players can become something like a mage for their guildies.

The builds now cause some people asked me about it.Lets see an example. U add 4 instict and 2 vitality. U get better exp than adding 2 physique and 4 coords.After that u can remove instict and vitality with removal stones.This way players can choose between different builds, get better exp, avoid reseting, the stones will be sold in a higher price in the market.

Also many summoners would choose to invest some pps to instict if instict was affecting more the chance to avoid hits than coords. At the moment instict is unfortunately almost useless.