Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mortsllehm

toadstool posion competition

I was thinking about one thing when I droped dead of posion.

a competition:

someone sitting in a PK map, eating alot of toadstool (and maybe make stuff)

all the ppl that are in the competition remote heal the stupid toadstool-eater.

the last one that heal the dude when he died wins the price (maybe all stuff he made).

what ya all think about it :pickaxe:

/slemmy mort :)

Edited by mortsllehm

why a PK map? positive spells like remote heal can be cast on other players in non-PK maps :pickaxe:

why a PK map? positive spells like remote heal can be cast on other players in non-PK maps :blush:

yes. stupid me :) I was abit tired yesterday night :) this makes it alot more easy to control :)

I dont think I have the time :) but if anyone want to do it. then just do it :) I thought I had the time... but see this as an idea instead :/

EDIT: well maybe I have time. but a son at 3 month dont understand "shut up, I am trying to do something fun here on the comp" :blush: j/k, but thats why I dont can set a specified time :)

Edited by mortsllehm

i recon it would be awsome contest, mabie some one could wear a col or somthing and give it away, i love this contest idea

rofl :blush: cool be cool, i'm ok to be the victim (oO)

btw, my personnal record is like 70+ poison damage...

also died, went afk with poison rofl... bye bye my rosto -_-

(ps, maybe i prefer the healing part after all... :) (i'm poor now.. with all my smeg breaking theses days (nmt/tit plate/col ++ lol), can't give away much )

nice ider xD maby u win the db and do it 3 times for 3 prises?

ok test ran it :)

pretty fun. didnt know you could eat another mushroom after full but found out you can still be poisoned if you keep clicking after 20minutes lol. Ctrl+1 kill me

lol @ cho_yun that died :) I thought he never would die :hiya:

well better preparing of having ĩngreads for ~500 HE :wub:

(and toadstool for them)

ok test ran it :)

pretty fun. didnt know you could eat another mushroom after full but found out you can still be poisoned if you keep clicking after 20minutes lol. Ctrl+1 kill me

oh didnt know that :P

maybe it would be even more chalange, like 10 person, and everybody is poisoning themselfs with toadstool, and the winner is who dies first, and the others can heal you and the others...:hug: bit strategy!

:)

:bow_arrow: nice thought

Troger

maybe it would be even more chalange, like 10 person, and everybody is poisoning themselfs with toadstool, and the winner is who dies first, and the others can heal you and the others...:) bit strategy!

:)

:bow_arrow: nice thought

Troger

ok i will participate with my newbie char with 20 hp :hug:

oh and i didnt know that either cho, i tried it once tho...

you sure you didnt lose a bit food and then regained it by eating and so got poisoned?

oh and i didnt know that either cho, i tried it once tho...

you sure you didnt lose a bit food and then regained it by eating and so got poisoned?

You cannot eat them but still may get poisoned... We learned that after a loooong time of waiting :bow_arrow:

If not that, the contest wouldn't have finished at all, he didn't want to die!

I have another idea. No remote healing, persons can only heal themselves, and cannot use antidote potions.

The winner is the one that demonstrates highest poison damage (those red numbers with minus sign, for example -56) in a certain period of time. As you can only eat (and get poison) when your food lvl is not full, manufacturing etc is allowed of course.

Edit: its ok to use antidote or die, but you cannot achieve a new score after that, lets say you had shown -76 dmg and used antidote, your score is 76.

edit2: stupid me, you can get poison even with full food lvl. But the rules can be ammended like, you need to perform some task while being that poisoned :laugh:

Edited by vytukas

maybe something like everyone eat toadstools and dont heal themselves...they would make a circle and sit and start eating..they would put an antidote bag in the center of the circle and as people die the person to survive as the last person goes and drinks the antidote and grab everyone's DB as a reward :rolleyes:

maybe something like everyone eat toadstools and dont heal themselves...they would make a circle and sit and start eating..they would put an antidote bag in the center of the circle and as people die the person to survive as the last person goes and drinks the antidote and grab everyone's DB as a reward :D

LOL I will be in that... wops I forgot to eat any toadstool :D