Eternal Lands Official Forums
dejan

A critic to the today's EL server update

I just have a simple question about the stones... Do they work when there are no PP invested in that skill like -> 0 Animal nexus and i use a Animal nex. removalstone will it go to -1 and give a PP (stay at 0 but give a PP) or just disappear ???

Also is it possible to go lower than the 4 PP normally found in a attribute ?

You then could create a 'NightBlind' char just by setting all attributes that have to do with perception to 0..

There will be some rare stones (possibly by harvesting events, and/or very rare drops). Each stone will remove ONE specific attribute or nexus, giving you a pp in return. For example, there will be a stone of will removal, one of coordination removal, one of mineral nexus remover, and so on.

from

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32960

Edited by Tanyia

Today we had 9 stones entering the game, one of them being a nexus removal stone. I expect it to go to 15 or so over the weekend.

This is a little more than I want, so at the next server update the rate will be decreased to average 5 a day.

imo you should wait, it was weekend so people had more free time

Today we had 9 stones entering the game, one of them being a nexus removal stone. I expect it to go to 15 or so over the weekend.

This is a little more than I want, so at the next server update the rate will be decreased to average 5 a day.

What calendar had weekend the last three days (April Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th)?

What calendar had weekend the last three days (April Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th)?

dunno 'bout others, but in saudi arabia that's the official weekend(wednesday to friday) :D

dunno 'bout others, but in saudi arabia that's the official weekend(wednesday to friday) :D

yep my mistake delete please :D

i was going to write that we should wait for weekend :) and wait because many ppl harvest to get stone i bet

Edited by Jaclaw

I have to agree with those who claim that there should be a longer period to collect statistical data before making any changes. At the moment the stones are novelty to the game and many of us mine just to get one.

It may cause an enormously high number of the stones coming to the game. Once the first tide of 'stone-hunters' gets bored with minining only on purpose of obtaining the stones the statistic should be counted once again. Surely, it would be more reliable than the one Entropy have right now.

Regards,

Anshar

400 is not so much, given the fact that it's a one time sale.

Hershey Park :D?

It's been a few years since I've been there, but I'm will to bet Hershey Park will end up costing more than that after tickets, food, games, etc. if you want to do it right.

Roadside America would be cheaper. :D

Nice update btw :)

Last update was very good for us. NMT unbreakable again. Many fighters are back in training.

New food slot in storage is good for potioners.

New stones for harvesting events. I think Its very good idea for new items to get some very rare stones but Nexus stones are very very rare. Its fun to see how many dollars can ppl pay for 2 stones. Its my wage for a month now in our country. :rolleyes:

I think that attibute stones have price lower and lower and I think that NPC attribute stone buyer will be good idea in the future. :omg:

Nexus stones will use players to help them get some pps and combination with hydro bars...Its 1,5 million gc for 1 pp. Its very expensive price.:)

NMT unbreakable again. Many fighters are back in training.

I think that attibute stones have price lower and lower and I think that NPC attribute stone buyer will be good idea in the future. :omg:

If a fighter stops training only coz he cannot use his nmt i would call him allrounder/mixer/harvester and not a fighter :)

I hope there wont be any npc that buys those stones, so after some time poor ppl like me can afford to buy each will removal stone for 200k gc each ( which will be still very big money for a non- paypal player, in my case 12 will removal stones x 200k gc = 2,4m gc :rolleyes: )

eMPi

I hope there wont be any npc that buys those stones, so after some time poor ppl like me can afford to buy each will removal stone for 200k gc each ( which will be still very big money for a non- paypal player, in my case 12 will removal stones x 200k gc = 2,4m gc :rolleyes: )

eMPi

all stats stones'll be in some weeks ~10kgc, will 20k+ maybe, bc some n44bs think vitality is better than will atm \o/

so NPC buying it ~15kgc ea should be good idea