Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bep

Reward winner when opponent died with Rosto in PK

but if that crane/dog would make your yard better mabey you should think about getting one instead of saying they dont have one so i dont need one.

But if my neighbour were a professional landscape designer and he doesn't have a crane, then I buying a crane would not be the best idea ever, right?

Who cares about neighbours? It is about DO YOU LIKE to have a dog/crane. If you like to have them why looking at the neighbours? Because they have bigger yard?. Because they have more people playing on their yard? You choose quantity or quality? Or you lack the skill to choose quality? What im trying to say is: dont try to mimick what the neighbours doing, because you think they doing "better" then you. Believe in your own quality.

but if that crane/dog would make your yard better mabey you should think about getting one instead of saying they dont have one so i dont need one.

But if my neighbour were a professional landscape designer and he doesn't have a crane, then I buying a crane would not be the best idea ever, right?

Who cares about neighbours? It is about DO YOU LIKE to have a dog/crane. If you like to have them why looking at the neighbours? Because they have bigger yard?. Because they have more people playing on their yard? You choose quantity or quality? Or you lack the skill to choose quality? What im trying to say is: dont try to mimick what the neighbours doing, because you think they doing "better" then you. Believe in your own quality.

right, thats where the if in my statement came in, if the neigbor doesnt have something it might make yours better if you had it, or there might be a very good reason to not have it. it all depends on what you want.

besides, we dont want the people the neighbor has playing on his yard, most of them dont make a good comunity at all.

Totally agreed to. We could look at other games and get ideas but we need to make EL an original game and work with ideas to make this game unlike any other game but also to make it be the best.

From what I've read I agree with the fact that we should be original about what is put into the game,

BUT I don't agree with a reward for the winner, for one I think nothing should be produced (as in gc), also if maybe 1 random slot was dropped (or anything like that) people would complain about the usefulness of rostos....

The only other thing to do is make rostos rarer, so the price will go up and less people will use them...

But even so I am not promoting the idea I'm happy as it is, I'm only just stating some options.

Knowing you made some guy lose 16k gc should be reward enough ;) Thats why I brod people I never get any gc or drops, but the reward of knowing i cost someone else lots of K's of GC is reward enough :P

Edited by LuciferX

Knowing you made some guy lose 16k gc should be reward enough :P Thats why I brod people I never get any gc or drops, but the reward of knowing i cost someone else lots of K's of GC is reward enough :)

ouch.. ur eble :P lol ;)

Knowing you made some guy lose 16k gc should be reward enough :) Thats why I brod people I never get any gc or drops, but the reward of knowing i cost someone else lots of K's of GC is reward enough :)

here is your reward:

You cost me 86k gc :P

;):P

Knowing you made some guy lose 16k gc should be reward enough :P Thats why I brod people I never get any gc or drops, but the reward of knowing i cost someone else lots of K's of GC is reward enough :P

I cost you 16k from way back when. :-x You never got me back. ;)

-Blee

IMO adding a little drop when killing someone with a rosto could be nice. But I think that gcs or exp have no sense at all. Why not adding a new item ingame which is rostogol stone powder? Well, when someone die with a rosto, the rosto break so we can expect to find some rosto powder or fragments...

Then this can be an ingredient for some future recipes. Unfortunately, I don't think of any right now but at least when combining a lot of powder with an EME for example, we can maybe make a new rosto? :hehe:

Just my thoughts...

I do like the idea. It doesn't have to be 1000 exp though. Even a small, symbolic reward of say 250exp would be nice. Gives you the feeling you got at least something back for investing your essies, etc :hehe:

I like the idea of some extra exp or the rosto powder.

What if there was some percentage change (5%, 10%) that the Rost stone upon releasing it's power to save goods "degraded" into another stone which dropped: serpent, binding, or enrichment. Not a guaranteed return, but enough to be interesting and fun for those who enjoy PKing.

Well... Since there is the counter thing in people stats, i think there should be a NPC which is like a Bounty hunter boss if people wants drops for killing people.

You pay the guy say 10k and choose the name in your death list. Person who kills the guy will then go to the NPC and get the 10k. You require the kill as a pos in your list. like;

cho_yun 0 3 you wont get the bounty

cho_yun 1 3 you will

just a thought :blink:

Well... Since there is the counter thing in people stats, i think there should be a NPC which is like a Bounty hunter boss if people wants drops for killing people.

You pay the guy say 10k and choose the name in your death list. Person who kills the guy will then go to the NPC and get the 10k. You require the kill as a pos in your list. like;

cho_yun 0 3 you wont get the bounty

cho_yun 1 3 you will

just a thought :)

Unfortunatly I don't think counters are reliable enough for that, any kills taken at range do not count (harm, poison, life drain, and presumably arrows, at least they don't count for me) and I often get silly things on my kill counters, like they say I died 5 times to female goblins when I in fact died once to 5 female goblins (invasion in portland, quite a while ago) so if to people multi the person who gets the bounty? And what if the person walks right back on the pk map and someone else kills him and gets to the NPC first? And how would they know who has a bounty on him or not? I have played one game that had this system, I didn't like it at all (I didn't like much else about the game either, that is why I am playing EL :blink: )

--Duck2