Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

An addition to #sto

Why not add the feature of #sto <category>

So then someone could type #sto animal | And it would show everything in his/her storage under the Animal category/group.

Eh? :hehe::)

Edited by Aerowind

Why not add the feature of #sto <category>

So then someone could type #sto animal | And it would show everything in his/her storage under the Animal category/group.

Eh? :confused::w00t:

#Sto fur and you have almost all animal.

I dont really see this as a "GREAT" idea but i think it will make things easier and i dont think it would be very hard for the devs to do so i dont see why not add this

Since the storage at store NPC is already sorted in categories, maybe it's not that hard to do. It's a great idea, but it depends on the priorities list :confused:

Bal.

yeah it'd be a bit useful for books etc., because some of them don't have "book" in the name, like "Axe Construction", "Disengagement Ring Building", and things like that

Why not pops-up the storage windows. Just like if you are at the storage. Only thing here you can not withdraw or put away any item; Just to view.

That'd be nice, too. You could open the store window at any time (like opening inv window) but only withdraw when in range of stor. Would definately make life easier :D

I suggested this awhile ago (can't find the thread) and I remember it requires additional data to be sent by the server as to what item type is it. I think the answer was that there are other things that are higher in the to-do list.

My suggestion used a flag to trigger the #sto command to return items by type:

#sto -t(ype) books

Hopefully this can be added down the road.

Uhm, a possibly easier suggestion would be to sort the list you get when you just type #sto. Again, by category would be most useful, but I'd happily settle for alphabetical. How about it? o.O

type #sto

open chatlog

copy n paste it into word

sort as required

r0x0rzity made easy

damn, how did you think of that one...I can't none of us ever thought of that! :lipssealed: