Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mufossa

Med Of Life

i got one, stats look awesome , although i havent used it yet, i had a few questions first

(1)What is the break rate ? :P

(2)can it break while harvesting? (better safe then sorry)

Guest BaluBear

With this added 30hp i would like to know if pkers now would consider more the possibility of using vitality instead of will?

col+16 will+44 phys+lifemed = 330hp

col+16 vit+44phys+life med=300hp

or 20will+40phys or whatever

and yes the new med is great ^^

edit - thats what i meant ^^

Edited by BaluBear

With this added 30hp i would like to know if pkers now would consider more the possibility of using vitality instead of will?

col+16 will+44 phys = 300hp

col+16 vit+44phys+life med=300hp

thats a very weird way of looking at it :blink:

I would've put:

col+16 will+44 phys+life med = 330hp (OR col+16 will+32 phys+life med = 300hp)

col+16 vit+44 phys+life med=300hp

:confused:

Edited by Rockfall

The stats of MoL looks nice. I'd like to get one for me.

I haven't watched the market yet how much gc a MoL goes for.

the fomula of MoL says:

Medallion of Life

Items needed:

2 Enriched Life Essences

1 Seridium Bar

10 Fire Essences

30 White Chanterelles

Since it's made with 1 Seridium Bar and 2 ELE,

I estimate the price would be around 10Kgc (11Kgc through 12Kgc?), I'm not sure I just calcurated with only my decent knowledge with the price of the ingres.

How much would the price of a MoL be on the market?

(1)What is the break rate ?

althought I'd also like to know the breakage rate of MoL,

It'd be still nice if it was like as same as moon med's, or at least just a bit weaker than that. just my wish

I'm okay as long as it doesn't break like crazy

Edited by AluminA

ohhh sounds nice *gets one*

Edited by thelethalmoo

I bought one for 15k, works great, was healed many times over the course of fighting hobgoblins. Killed about 70 hobgoblins (the fights last long enough to max out the def skill messages) and it hasnt broken yet.

well worth it, although i took noticibly less damage with a moon med.

>nickey nice! :)

+30 life, +2 armor, +2 accuracy, 5% chance to heal 20 HP when hit
-2 armor, -2 acc from the stats of moon med,

that means you get more damages and less hit than you wear moon med.

but when you hit, it gives you 5% chance to heal 20 HP. although it's a random chance, that's great!

so, with this med, hitting more on enemies can get more chances to be healed myself?

and how about crafter's point of view? anyone?

Edited by AluminA

I have some quetions about

"5% chance to heal 20 HP when hit"

the part i dont undertans its "when hit"

its when you get a hit by fighting?, every hit you get?, poison its a thing that hits, so it works? when you hit something? its when hit? :confused:

plz radu can you explain that... tks

Edited by mauriciom

I have some quetions about

"5% chance to heal 20 HP when hit"

the part i dont undertans its "when hit"

its when you get a hit by fighting?, every hit you get?, poison its a thing that hits, so it works? when you hit something? its when hit? :confused:

plz radu can you explain that... tks

It seems that mauriciom thinks I am his fucking slave or something, because he sent me a PM to point me to this thread, so I answer his question. He just got suspended from the forums for a week.

I tested one life med in actual combat, was training in it on fluffs.

It blessed me 7 times with special effect before it broke( so unless im very unlucky its breaks faster than a bone:p).

I was less than 24 hours after reset( low health and p/c) so it was worth of try.

Im sure this med is nice for alchemists or other mixers who use toadstool as food :confused:

eMPi

haven't tested it yet, but I think for pking it doesn't make sense (over moon med)

Every 20 hits (on average) you get 20 health added, but because of the -2 armor from moon med, you take 40 extra damage -> net -20 health. But since you get the +30 health, its a +10 health bonus.

Combine it with the -2 accuracy, and its about even with moon med.

Problem is that it costs 15k+ more :S

So for that extra 15k it should give I think +3 armor/acc or even +4.

Well, the point you may have missed is: you restore on pk before taking 20 hits.

So lets say, you take 30 of damage in average (normal on pk), with 330 hp (restoring at 90 hp), it would take 8 hits for you to restore.

So, each 2.5 restores you would gain the extra heal. So to adjust your math, you should multiply 2.5 for 30.

Also for people with good thoughness (not many in the game nowadays after empi and crus resetted, maybe me, nienora, wexy, omg, toomass. luciferx qualifies too but gel bones make this mute point) could use shield of life drain and steel plate of extra healing + the med for some decent healing. :P

Remember, people with good phys, use to take a lot of hits for low damage, and in taking a lot of hits trigger the effects of special armor, like this new med.

EDIT: This is a reply to atl's post, btw. :)

Edited by Lorck

Just wanted to retort my question ,which wasent anwsered, incase it was merely overlooked :icon13:

can this med break while harvesting?????????

Edited by mufossa

as a mid level fighter, i can say it's pretty useful for me.. i tried one on orcs and it worked pretty well. the healing effect was random and not very reliable, but the +30 hp is very useful for me, allows me to restore less and save he/sr. 30hp is great since mid levels usually have ~100, and an extra 30% makes a lot of difference :icon13:

Yeah, its nice to have it since it gives extra defense and stuff. So i dont get hit quite as much from cavern walls and such. I just got a CoL as well so since i have oa 25 and 40 max health the 2 combined helps alot while I am in the mines :lipssealed:. I dont use as much health as usual. but sad thing is I need restore horribly. I am sick of having to heal ALOT while training. So i might go and work my ass off to get mage 21 tonight. :laugh: ciao

From a crafting point of view I thoroughly love having a big exp hit from something that only uses 1/3rd of the ele's that making a COL does and it is at a much lower level to mix it.

Sadly however there is now a big shortage of ELE again so its hardly going to be something that becomes a tool for levelling (which is actually good for the economy, since there will not be an over abundance of them and the price will not fall due to a flood).

I likes it.

Edited by Pyewacket

So was the break rate ever revealed or am I babbling idiot and completely missed it?

Also, Ent, thank you. I like your blunt, vulgar responses. It brightens my day when Admins express themselves in such ways. (No that isn't sarcasm). :(

I want to know if the Steel Plate of healing will change the "magic" stats. Bc getting the mol its almost getting the special effect of the plate.

I want to know if the Steel Plate of healing will change the "magic" stats. Bc getting the mol its almost getting the special effect of the plate.

Dare to forum pm entropy again? :P :P

Anyways, I would guess effects add up :P

Oh and by the way: check eMPi's screen shot of todays invasion, looks like it's being used ;)