Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Letitburn

How do you like to make money?

Personally making money is kinda a hassle for me >< I dont get how others make so much gc. But atm I am working on a few projects harvesting that should gimme some money. I currently have a order for 40k red toad stools for 60kgc 5k blue quartz for 7.5kgc 4k sulfur for 8kgc and 10k blue lupine for ~8kgc. I know it aint much but its a start for me. But what other ways have you guys found that makes u good gold? Maybe we can share and compare notes :hug:

#100000th thread

but i make alot of money by harving silver ores

sounds mayb weirdo, but in 20 hours (rofl) u got 80kgc ^^

hehe, pr0, isnt it?

LOL gj :hug: lots of GC in that department lol I can harvest ores and stuff but it takes way to long cuz my lowish harv level lol. So every hour i have been trying to get my harvest level up some cuz i hate it when my harvest is ubber low and my a/d is like much higher. i need ores any way to do my alchemy and potioning. but all in all thats cool stardark

mmmh, u should sell blue quartz for 2gc each :P

how do i make money? i make pr0 trades :hug: thats how i became what i am now;)

Hi there, please use #search command :P

eMPi

Well I did look some but i didnt think it would make much since to revive a long dead forum topic lol. but yeah sorry to mess you up :hug:

well the blue quartz i am not muling. I just drop it in a bag and when it has 5k in it I pm my buyer and they come pick it up

#edit posted like 3 times :P

Edited by Letitburn

The silver deposit in Trassian is uber cuz its near the storage in glacmor, and theres no cold damage in 1 of those maps.

And it is really boring to harvest loads of silver ore for sure, but you got much silver buyers and so you will get fast ur earned money.

And kakuzu, i dont know much BQ buyers XD

And i dont care about selling items at low price, how lower it is, how more chance on buyers (i dont like waiting to long buyers eh :hug:)

4-5k vials is a good way to get 25-30kGC and raise your craft alot =)

but i really dont think thier is a easy way to earn alot of gc or else we would all be walking around with 500kgc worth of stuff on us

What do I do to make money? I work hard! The harder I work... the wealthier I get. You might wanna try it ;^)

I made 3k of Ti Bars in less than 8 hours once... that paid for all the new metals mining, smelting and molding books.

What do I do to make money? I work hard! The harder I work... the wealthier I get. You might wanna try it ;^)

I made 3k of Ti Bars in less than 8 hours once... that paid for all the new metals mining, smelting and molding books.

my record is 4k steel and 500 iron bars in 3.5 hours. 653k alch exp and only 12 steel bar crit fails

Making money is not my aim in this game, so I don't care if I have them or not, and never make/do things just to get money.

Hulda + serp = up to 20k gc/1h and nice exp.

And things like tit cuisses, wolfram/hydro bars, nice books, nmt, efes, eles and silver rings \o/ if I am lucky.

Edited by NitageR

i like to m ake money sitted in DP library... but i never got any coin *snif*

lol :omg:

I make sometimes 1k steel bars, but usually i make HE for selling. Nice alch xp, and money too :dry: