Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Drinkers and folklore club

So since everyone flipped at the EL man's club. We'll go with Drinkers and folklore club. No not literally "Hey, I'm drunk irl let's go!" It's more so a roleplay thing. We'll chill in a tavern and just have fun with some good ol' roleplaying. This weekend sound good?

Your point? I love roleplaying (hence the fact that I'm a D&D player), I don't care how many people show up and I'm not gonna keep tally of members or anything. It's like an open thing.

I believe that every club so far was in some level pointed at roleplaying already.

Some more then others.

There also a guild for roleplayers, story tellers, etc if I recall correctly.

And there is a roleplaying channel. And a roleplaying forum.

And besides, I wasn't picking on the roleplaying thing, I was more thinking of how many more clubs are gonna jump up like this. I mean, there are probably endless ideas for clubs and people could keep them coming. :s

-Blee

But notice how those are focused at people who meet a requirement? Here, take off club, and put gathering. Sound better?

Ok thats great that so many people just bitch about stuff and don't even say how to improve it, they just say This is stupid. Well I for one will probaly come if I am around, what tavern?

I like this idea. The point of games such as this, as well as meeting people within the community is to live within the EL world (ie: RPG) otherwise it would just be a chat room.

I'll definately attend, if you're still going to organise one. PM me in game with details... :P

Alright, it'll probably be in the far back WSC tavern. Sunday around 8pm GMT sound good? (Time can easily be adjusted though)