Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atlantis

No rostogol stone day

Today is a special day:

Day of no rostogols

Today the rostogol stones do not work

this day was a lot of fun :rolleyes:

Everyone came to kf in chains, leathers, and serp (in surfys case, CoL) and even if you lost stuff it was more fun

Just like the old days...

*sigh*

Too bad i missed it :rolleyes:

This is too early to tell if rostos make a difference or not. But anyway, since many people liked it, we can have one no rosto day every week.

Darn i missed it!!!

Youre teh RoX Radu!! Hopefully you can find a time that is good for all Timezones :)

i doubt that scorp but maybe it'll be offset every other week for diff time zones who knows, also curious ent if you dont mind how many pk deaths happened on the day ?

Guest ohmygod

would be nice to have on the weekends. I missed todays day cause i went to work :)

Edited by ohmygod

i doubt that scorp but maybe it'll be offset every other week for diff time zones who knows, also curious ent if you dont mind how many pk deaths happened on the day ?

Thats what i thought about too.. maybe in 1 week its accessible for the US, next week for Europeans, next

week.. and so on. Would be fair enough imo but the second prob is that its supposed to be a random day

no? :):unsure:

Hard to tell, I didn't check exactly the time when it started.

But i will provide some stats next time we have it.

And during the weekend, it will be at a time for both Europeans and Americans.

Even though i didnt stand a chance or didnt last long in kf, it was great to see all the people chasing me, even with the .5 sec lag i lasted a while \o/ lol great day ent, thanks

Yes, it was a lot of fun. I didn't have much gear made up before hand, so I wasn't able to go into pk that many times. I lost stuff, died a few times, but I did enjoy it. With this becoming a weekly event, I've have to stock up on armor and swords. :lipssealed:

Too bad i missed it!

This is too early to tell if rostos make a difference or not. But anyway, since many people liked it, we can have one no rosto day every week.

good idea :lurker:

This has probably been suggested, but why not make rosto only work on certain items? So non-fighters can go to dangerous maps but make it so that items that fighters wear drop so everyone will be happy?

Because if I do that, then no one will ever buy expensive swords and armors to go PK with them and lose them.

And why the fuck should the non fighters go to dngerous maps without a MM cape/perk?

I have MM perk and if I need to go to a dangerous or PK map then i go "naked" or pick my day to go (or time of day too) Despite what my a/d might be, I'm no fighter.

It's not the monsters that frighten me, it's the players who want to kill a poor, innocent, defenceless me :confused:

If you go to a PK map then you got to expect to be challenged, and then possibly die. So on a "no rosto" day you just stay out of there.

And just in passing - Entropy, we had exactly a half day (EL That is) of No Rosto.

Edited by LadyBea

Because if I do that, then no one will ever buy expensive swords and armors to go PK with them and lose them.

And why the fuck should the non fighters go to dngerous maps without a MM cape/perk?

Well I am no trying argue with you but I thought that people will risk what they have knowing that they can win a prize if they win.And maybe magic swords/armor could work with rosto cause there magic and all. I thought that there was some hydro or something on a PK map I must be mistaken.

Or Maybe rosto affects both people in combat so it evens out so there can never be a fight with some1 immune to drop.

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Maybe we should have No Mixing Day once a week two, and then the rest of the week have extra exp days.. >.<'

Lol, Chosen, well put. :icon13:

I think Chosen's sarcasm is clear and well deserved. Random days are fine. If Ent wants to make 1 no-rost day per week, it doesn't give us all license to start begging for other scheduled special days.

Experimenting with the occasional special day to see its effects on PKing (which so many peeps claim is dead) is a good idea. But I don't see a rationale for any other special day to be "scheduled."