Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyprom

Invading Curses

And where have you been the last couple of days? The teams are gone... I'm waiting for the last people to sign up, and then there will be mixed teams.

Hey!

Remove please "szatanserduszko" from this contest. (yes, i am back).

Btw. Toomass also wants to be removed.

I dont get to see much fighting in game because I am a newb.

Im a newb 2 if u put it that way :(

So if you all work together I bet you all could kill mufo and the others.

Its not that i wanna kill muf, i just wanna slice in half all ppl that i can, no more friendly/ally tags, just free PK all players onsight <3( and many deaths of mine, but thats another story:p).

eMPi

Currently 20 people are playing the contest. I hope more will follow!

Signing up can be done until Monday 19th of February 2007.

-- Cyp

Edited by Cyprom

Signing up is officially over (got an extra day in the end). Everybody who signed up will be assigned to a team before this upcoming Friday. The contest itself is this Saturday at 2 pm GMT+1.

Time: 14.00h GMT+1 !

-- Cyp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

These are the teams. I did not check any stats (most were impossible anyway). I tried to put you in a team with some you know, and some you don't know. Hopefully the stats are a bit better than in the beginning :/

If there is a REALLY BIG problem with it, let me know. Otherwise just accept it, you'll get over it.

currentteamsor8.png

-- Cyp

Edited by Cyprom

I'll be online tomorrow around 1PM GMT+1. People who need to get into the Ocks guild can PM me on BleedingSoul or FireDragon to get in.

Your best bet is to PM me on Blee, I'll probably log in on him and then log in FireDragon when people come to join up for the contest.

-Blee

P.S. I'm not going to run a double client through-out the contest so if somethings annoying/bothering you, don't come bitch to me to log in my second char to kick you and quit, I'm not going to do so, you'll have to be patient and await the end of the contest.

The contest is over!

Not many players were there, so I decided to make 2 teams.

Ocks:

• Jaclaw
  • Siarato
  • BleedingSoul
  • SmurF

FwF:

• MasterPiter
  • ohmygod
  • Zorro
  • Dushan

The winning team was Ocks. A glorious victory.

The best player in the contest was Jaclaw, who won a Rapier for getting 9 Cure Points.

BleedingSoul got the second prize, a full Iron Plate Set, for killing the first Curse. (Which was a hidden victory)

Third prize, a (2) mirror cloak(s), went to zorro and Siarato for finishing off the remaining curses.

I hope they enjoyed it. Even though it was far from what I was expecting.

See you next time (although no more PK contests for me).

-- Cyp

EDIT: Almost forgot... Big thanks go to Heroshima and scarr! They get the f*cking up award!

Edited by Cyprom

Here are the curses. Because I know there are even contestants who didn't get to see them :D

curses1hn2.png

curses2cl3.png

PS: desdamona killed Kilaran_Curse once which lowered the maximum amount of cure points by 3 :P

-- Cyp