Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
goody

event monsters

ok basically incase you dont know an event monster is a certain type of special monster that only comes at certain times (or random times) at certain places i just think it would work in this game. Usually this type of monster has loads of hp requiring many ppl to kill it and should probably drop something cool as well maybe rare books weapons etc.

Role playing could also be used here like "Mortos has summoned his evil creature (what ever name is) in the valley of the dwarves" and that could be the warning for players to go there or whatever.

oh yeah and when it gets killed there should be multiple bags that drop so 1 person dosent get all the good stuff

Thanks for reading

Edited by goody2k6

I would like to see more event driven spawns, but done to add to the environment and background. This doesn't need to be part of a quest or invasion, just a normal event for that area.

For example: In an Orc village there may be a couple of normal Orc spawns. But if you start fighting one of these orcs, there is a chance each round that another orc will spawn nearby (next to huts) and join the fight (on a multi combat map).

I would like to see more event driven spawns, but done to add to the environment and background. This doesn't need to be part of a quest or invasion, just a normal event for that area.

For example: In an Orc village there may be a couple of normal Orc spawns. But if you start fighting one of these orcs, there is a chance each round that another orc will spawn nearby (next to huts) and join the fight (on a multi combat map).

Now that's a cool idea! Dunno bout the programming, but talk about adding fun!

well it is sort off its the same but diffrent :hug:

hey btw are u in the guild FEW??? cause im innit too :hug:

Yes, I am in the guild FEW. Click on the graphic below and you will see the website I created for the guild.

Now that's a cool idea! Dunno bout the programming, but talk about adding fun!

Very cool idea. :closedeyes:

Edited by MorathVeroll