Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

Lottery - Week of 2007-01-15

Well i just thought of a way to win it, here goes another 20-40 tickets :D

wish me luck, if not there goes full tit :/ lol

Lol pr0 way to spend money.

I will buy 1 ticket :P

I bought 2 tickets and then a bit later on the same day I found a Rosto while mining! I won't buy more tickets as I need some money left.

Unfortunately I'll probably be away from EL when the winner is announced. Good luck everyone and I hope the winner truly deserves it.

buyed 5 tickets :wub:

all just payed with the money i made while ogre training :hug:

I dont see me winning.. but who knows :hug: i hope someone wins that deserves it

I just want to see someone who is not full of gc already win....

Or even better, someone who can't afford to buy items for real $ and then sell it ingame like many do..

Good luck all :P

buyed 5 tickets :)

all just payed with the money i made while ogre training :P

I dont see me winning.. but who knows :) i hope someone wins that deserves it

I think I deserve it and I bought 2 tickets now :)

would be nice to win this one. more prizes in my pot to do some random ones :P

hope i got the lucky ticket...

i'll just buy a few more

Dont know if this is right place or not so move it/delete it or do what you wish with it.

The lottery is agreat idea, one of the better ones for me anyhow. However just one tiny niggle if somone says it will be drawn in 20 minutes like tonight then it should be. :)

Yes you can class me as a whinging brit if you like, but there are plenty of Europeans who play this game who cant stay up all hours waiting for it to be drawn.

When I saw it was going to be drawn in 20 mins (around 2 hours ago) I thought great.

Maybe there should be a set time each week so people know what they are doing and can plan ahead :medieval:

Fade Willow

I think real life interrupted things :(

Right now the lotto is still initiated manually. I believe there are plans in the works to have it scripted. For now we live with some irregularities and the ulcers of waiting just knowing it is going to be us that wins this week :P

Well who ever wins congratulations. i'm off to bed :P was hoping to see who ever won

I think real life interrupted things :(

Right now the lotto is still initiated manually. I believe there are plans in the works to have it scripted. For now we live with some irregularities and the ulcers of waiting just knowing it is going to be us that wins this week :P

It is not manual, it is automatic, but it would have happened somewhere near midnight.

Dont know if this is right place or not so move it/delete it or do what you wish with it.

The lottery is agreat idea, one of the better ones for me anyhow. However just one tiny niggle if somone says it will be drawn in 20 minutes like tonight then it should be. :(

Yes you can class me as a whinging brit if you like, but there are plenty of Europeans who play this game who cant stay up all hours waiting for it to be drawn.

When I saw it was going to be drawn in 20 mins (around 2 hours ago) I thought great.

Maybe there should be a set time each week so people know what they are doing and can plan ahead :P

Fade Willow

Unfortunately, not everything can be predicted, yes?