Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

Lottery - Week of 2007-01-15

*grumble* congratz Jaclaw :brooding:

Sidenote: Where i live the lottery is always at the time that is written in the

TV-Preview :P:icon13:

says 'jaclaw0x' won, is it the same person? ....

The jaclawox that Gossip reports is just a bad system gossip has... he overwrote Lunchboxs name with Jaclaw... that makes it Jaclawox. So Its jaclaw.

Edited by Beaverhunter

I'm not supposed to say it but this lottery is for the rich. :P I tried a couple of times, this time I bought even more tickets but unless I'm willing to spend 50k gc, it's not woth it! It was a great idea though. And with the risk of sounding mean i would say that it's a method through which rich people can get even richer! I hope I get rich enough to be able to win a lottery! All the best! Good luck to those that buy only one ticket! :brooding:

gratz Jaclaw :brooding:

Next lottery is mine 8)

edit:

I'm not supposed to say it but this lottery is for the rich. sad.gif I tried a couple of times, this time I bought even more tickets but unless I'm willing to spend 50k gc, it's not woth it! It was a great idea though. And with the risk of sounding mean i would say that it's a method through which rich people can get even richer! I hope I get rich enough to be able to win a lottery! All the best! Good luck to those that buy only one ticket!

That's nonsense. Everyone can afford 1 ticket. If people buy a lot of tickets, they will also lose more if they dont win. The rich getting richer is not happening. If all the rich players buy tickets, only 1 rich person wins. Only 90% of the revenues are given as a prize, so actually 'the rich' are getting poorer as a group.

Edited by Nidan

gratz Jaclaw :brooding:

Next lottery is mine 8)

edit:

I'm not supposed to say it but this lottery is for the rich. sad.gif I tried a couple of times, this time I bought even more tickets but unless I'm willing to spend 50k gc, it's not woth it! It was a great idea though. And with the risk of sounding mean i would say that it's a method through which rich people can get even richer! I hope I get rich enough to be able to win a lottery! All the best! Good luck to those that buy only one ticket!

That's nonsense. Everyone can afford 1 ticket. If people buy a lot of tickets, they will also lose more if they dont win. The rich getting richer is not happening. If all the rich players buy tickets, only 1 rich person wins. Only 90% of the revenues are given as a prize, so actually 'the rich' are getting poorer as a group.

Sure, everyone can afford one ticket, but they're not likely to win! Anyway congratz Jaclaw!

omg jaclaw ^^ wanna marry me ?:lurker:

Gratz :P

ghee I wish I had a chance to win such nice prices :) GL to all

Edited by Thorongil

Go Fellow Jaclaw of PL. I'm sure your guild will be very happy :) But keep the cash for yourself (and give me some of course :icon13:)