• 52/32 pc
  2. 2. if your goal is training?

• 88/4 pc
    • 40/44 pc
    • 44/40 pc
    • 32/52 pc
    • 52/32 pc

it depends what your a/d atm is

but generaly for PK i would get more coord as phy so then the 32/52 is the best option

for training you need to keep your p/c as low as possible, try to stick with your 20/30 on ogres for a long time, then only spend some pickpoints when you CAN move to a other monster

i cannot vote for training poll since they all suck unless your a/d is already in the 100's , then i would go for 32/52 aswel

Scarr is 100 % right, check my little training a/d guide on legion guild forum for more info about proper p/c for training or pking :)

<edit> link added --->here :P

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

To be honest MP, I have to laugh at your guide...

I ignored all "good advice" about training and stuff that people gave me and I think I'm far better of now then I would've been following the "good advice".

-Blee

I voted 32/52 for PK and training. If you start fluffy you usually start them with around 30/50~ p/c, if you are a trainer you keep it like that for a looong loong time. But if you ar a pker you want more, like I wanted long time ago, I took 40/60 p/c. Little less exp but stronger in PK zones.

And Vytukas, all phys and low coord only works good on cycs :D

Bah! Put em all in nexxies!

Yeah! Where is the option human nexus 70 animal 14 ? :D:o:)

("if your goal is to be clown?")

Edited by vytukas

Dont listen to them do this..

Take 88 coord, then take anti/ph/sd/godless and use it for phy and pk lol :D

To be honest MP, I have to laugh at your guide...

I ignored all "good advice" about training and stuff that people gave me and I think I'm far better of now then I would've been following the "good advice".

-Blee

Hey, i dont force any1 to follow it. If some1 have more phun having phys build, or reasoning/vitality- go for it :D

When i began playing i got lucky cous i met Graw and Nita, had possibility to learn from them, so i wanted to help few ppl and optimize their exp gain too. Thats all :o

eMPi

Hey, i dont force any1 to follow it. If some1 have more phun having phys build, or reasoning/vitality- go for it :)

When i began playing i got lucky cous i met Graw and Nita, had possibility to learn from them, so i wanted to help few ppl and optimize their exp gain too. Thats all :)

eMPi

Actually, I always had a coord build. The way I always heard you and others explain training, was a full def training and everyones defense level would shoot up and leave attack level far behind.

I still remember how people said to keep p/c low and do ogres till level 75/80 or whatever and then go pvp till def 95 and then do Fluffies.

I ignored that, did cyclops in mid 70s with good p/c and a small sword, started on fluffies (boxing) at 83/84 a/d or something.

I still remember those days, when you enter 100s a/d you mainly run into perkers in PK so I never get much there. When I was high 80s a/d I would own anyone who did the def training course. Since my attack was superior for one..

I still remember hitting Xauron for a good 47-48 or something with a serp (no BP or stars med) and he had best armor, at that time, the iron plate.

Ah yes, the days of ignoring good advice and owning same a/d people afterwards. :)

-Blee :P

P.S. (& edit) It requires mainly time to optimize exp gain anyway.

Edited by BleedingSoul

ummm... if i had 84 pickpoints, i would forget bout attributes and just get a ton of nexuses, then watever i got left would go to p/c.

ummm... if i had 84 pickpoints, i would forget bout attributes and just get a ton of nexuses, then watever i got left would go to p/c.

ummm, your opinion is a bad one :blink:

ummm, your opinion is a bad one :pinch:
Maybe, but redsox never claimed to be a fighter.

ummm, your opinion is a bad one :pinch:
Maybe, but redsox never claimed to be a fighter.

Yea, but then the poll asks for advice/opinions on (a/d) training/pking :P

Personally I'm an all-rounder, so my p/c is a bit behind compared to my oa. Always nice to get advice (with rationale as to why/how it affects training etc.) even if you decide not to follow it :P especially in regards to the next possible monsters (like "get x/y in p/c before trying monster z because else it'll hit too hard").

if you had 84 PP what should you do?

Hmm a toughie..

Do whatever you like as long as you don't go into competition with me as a miner/bulk ore seller :pinch:

Actually, I always had a coord build. The way I always heard you and others explain training, was a full def training and everyones defense level would shoot up and leave attack level far behind.

I still remember how people said to keep p/c low and do ogres till level 75/80 or whatever and then go pvp till def 95 and then do Fluffies.

I ignored that, did cyclops in mid 70s with good p/c and a small sword, started on fluffies (boxing) at 83/84 a/d or something.

I still remember those days, when you enter 100s a/d you mainly run into perkers in PK so I never get much there. When I was high 80s a/d I would own anyone who did the def training course. Since my attack was superior for one..

I still remember hitting Xauron for a good 47-48 or something with a serp (no BP or stars med) and he had best armor, at that time, the iron plate.

Ah yes, the days of ignoring good advice and owning same a/d people afterwards. :P

-Blee :pinch:

P.S. (& edit) It requires mainly time to optimize exp gain anyway.

Though.. In the longterm, MP's Guide would be wise to follow. But like you said.. You need time.