Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyReni

Adaanu

couldn't post earlier my local server was down

Blaki: I entered NRM and saw her at entrance , did you expect me to wait till she comes back and shows me which spawn she wants to train at? There are 5 spanws. You are really funny.

*mega hugz0rz Des* :wub:

EP and Alby: I stayed cool, didn't insult anyone (yet), but I cannot say the same about my oponent(s)

Edited by LadyReni

If ppl want to share spawns thats fine but if they dont and they "steal" one doesnt make them an outlaw.

Well I disagree.. and as most players conform to the no spawn stealing unoffical rule.. the majority would see it as an outlaw activity as it goes against the general community way..

Even if I see an enemy guild training at a spawn I walk off... (of course if the spawn has more than 1 creature then it should be shared....but even in this case ..people usually ask if the person minds).

Normally the people that do steal a spawn are the first to scream and shout if you jump in on one of theirs... Best way to deal with persistent spawnjumpers is to gather a bunch of friends.. and surround the spawnjumper and heal his fight.... (oh wait a min..wouldnt that be an outlaw activity?? well live by the sword..die by sword).

I agree peope who steal spawns show no honour therefor how can the show honour in any aspect of the game or prolly in rl

I agree. No one steals owns spawns. But using the same one or taking over whilst the other one is still there is wrong too. I've been thinking of a real life situation. I hope its suitable...

Say you're a dude and you're taking a leak in a urinal. You're using the urinal but you don't *own* it. What if some dude came upto you and started using it as well. How pissed (pun intended) would you be? But if you walk away from it and then its used after then its cool

Edited by MagpieLee

I agree. No one steals owns spawns. But using the same one or taking over whilst the other one is still there is wrong too. I've been thinking of a real life situation. I hope its suitable...

Say you're a dude and you're taking a leak in a urinal. You're using the urinal but you don't *own* it. What if some dude came upto you and started using it as well. How pissed (pun intended) would you be? But if you walk away from it and then its used after then its cool

Classic :o

Scenario continuation:

You are using the toilet.

Halfway through you think there is a knock at the front door, so you rush out to check.

Someone comes along and "claims" the toilet in the 5 seconds you are gone.

Me? I'd kick the door in and demand immediate vacation otherwise unhygenic events will arise which may involve aiming at said porcelain, whether there was someone in the way or not.

If the original person had gone to storage then fair enough. But as the original person was just trying to find her wayward spawn to kill it and return to continue killing it, I believe the interloper should have gone and found one of the ..checks thread.. aforementioned 4 other spawns.

You go Adaanu \o/

As Reni made it perfectly clear, more than once, it's not about the spawn so much as the insult. (A very childish one at that) Glad to see Reni is still handling herself as always, a lady. :o

I can't see the insult, can someone point out to me what's wrong with being quiet? I find that'smore often a sign of intelligence than not...

Classic :hug:

Scenario continuation:

Halfway through you think there is a knock at the front door, so you rush out to check.

Me? I'd kick the door in and demand immediate vacation otherwise unhygenic events will arise which may involve aiming at said porcelain, whether there was someone in the way or not.

If the original person had gone to storage then fair enough. But as the original person was just trying to find her wayward spawn to kill it and return to continue killing it, I believe the interloper should have gone and found one of the ..checks thread.. aforementioned 4 other spawns.

You go Adaanu \o/

Agreed to all out. She was catching a runaway spawn and therefore she was techniquely still at the spawn. So therefore IMO the spawn was still hers and was to remain hers.

Now the insult is different. It was probably not appropiate but everyone lets something slip when they are mad. Adaanu may have let it slip not thinking of what she said and that should be worked out ingame in pm.

There is my 2 cents. :o

Edited by Kidberg7

I can't see the insult, can someone point out to me what's wrong with being quiet? I find that'smore often a sign of intelligence than not...

idd same here, maybe more chat log needs to be included cuz that one line doesn't seem insulting..

as for the 'insult' reni forgot to post what she said first which was

14:46:51] LadyReni: blah blah blah

and my response to her was

14:47:06] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

her char is blonde, is it not?

and in between the two was this

[14:47:05] [iSTIach @ 3]: pc iron cuisses please

as for the 'insult' reni forgot to post what she said first which was

14:46:51] LadyReni: blah blah blah

and my response to her was

14:47:06] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

her char is blonde, is it not?

and in between the two was this

[14:47:05] [iSTIach @ 3]: pc iron cuisses please

With that said...what she said really had no meaning....therefore this whole subject needs to be dropped.

[21:47:03] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

lol not an insult as a RL blonde i just find it amusing

people who stereotype all blondes as being thick/dumb are fine by me they mostly come unstuck when they find out you are more intelligent than them .

Should have just laughed it off :omg:

...anyway:

Eternal Lands Official Forums > Game Topics > Outlaws

Eternal Lands Official Forums > Game Topics > Insults

Classic ;)

Scenario continuation:

You go Adaanu \o/

Agreed to all out. She was catching a runaway spawn and therefore she was techniquely still at the spawn. So therefore IMO the spawn was still hers and was to remain hers.

Now the insult is different. It was probably not appropiate but everyone lets something slip when they are mad. Adaanu may have let it slip not thinking of what she said and that should be worked out ingame in pm.

There is my 2 cents. :omg:

I think some people misread.

What I mean is, its not really anyones fault.

If Adaanu 'left' the spawn area. Then wouldn't it be vacated?

If Reni went there to see no one at the spawn...then she is at fault because she took a vacated spawn?

Mix up. No ones fault.

How pissed (pun intended) would you be?

Classic :omg:

Scenario continuation:

You go Adaanu \o/

Oh man, OH MAN, help me! This much laughter can't be good for my health, you 2 almost had me literally on the floor laughing my ass off.. omg.. omg. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa...

Ok I agree its silly, but I have to warn you that the level of humor I hear often goes below even the slightest level of intelligence and stuff..

-Blee

idd same here, maybe more chat log needs to be included cuz that one line doesn't seem insulting..

My thoughts exactly...

To my it looked like she tried really, really hard to prove that Adaanu was "cussing" her out so everyone would be on her side, and couldn't come up with anything but that one line.

it seems like LadyReni took what adaanu said WAY to serously

LOL! Look Who's Talking?

Take a look for your guild =HC=

People from your guild make a similar !

And you promote this !

This is ridiculous !

nvm.. this topic should better die than starting

a flame war here.

Rusikus is allmighty Wiseman and we're happy he posted. [/sarcasm] :icon13:

Edited by Scorpius

Am I missing something here?

It seems to me that all parties here are guilty, but one person who has hardly been addressed is more guilty that the others.

IMO, this is a pure misunderstanding between these 2 ladies, who I happen to like more than a little. Red tag or not, the spawn issue could have been settled quite amicably, as there was no shortage of Feros in NRM - or should that be Feroses? :icon13: It seems that what both ladies said is accurate, as neither has contradicted the other.

I will therefore have to conclude that the real outlaw here is Tempest. What he said was out of order ab initio, and it would have been more tactful for Adaanu not to transmit his words. It seems that Tempest managed to affect Adaanu, who is his fiancee IIRC, with his new-found dislike for LadyReni. A real gentleman, and I have to say I'm impressed with Scarr for commending you.

Again, I still think these two lovely ladies can sort this out privately, but what does an ordinary prince know? :icon13:

Rusikus: I said it a lot of times, don't judge people by their guild tag. I never do. Actually thanks to your insults about hc a few months ago I realized how good is that guild and how much I care for them.

As for adaanu's chat log, why didn't you include all the lines where you bug me about leaving spawn, my comment was 'you are wasting my time' and you know exactly what I ment by 'blah blah', or is it so hard to read between the lines?

edit: to those who don't consider 'blondes don't speak much' an insult. I really don't like it when people use details from your looks as a weapon.. red-heads are mean, people wearing glasses geeks, etc.. just examles, I find it low.

Edited by LadyReni

If ppl want to share spawns thats fine but if they dont and they "steal" one doesnt make them an outlaw.

Well I disagree.. and as most players conform to the no spawn stealing unoffical rule.. the majority would see it as an outlaw activity as it goes against the general community way..

Even if I see an enemy guild training at a spawn I walk off... (of course if the spawn has more than 1 creature then it should be shared....but even in this case ..people usually ask if the person minds).

Normally the people that do steal a spawn are the first to scream and shout if you jump in on one of theirs... Best way to deal with persistent spawnjumpers is to gather a bunch of friends.. and surround the spawnjumper and heal his fight.... (oh wait a min..wouldnt that be an outlaw activity?? well live by the sword..die by sword).

I agree peope who steal spawns show no honour therefor how can the show honour in any aspect of the game or prolly in rl

Or how about in Herald and Kumar where one dude is using a bush and out of no where another dude comes and compliments you :> I'll keep it PG :>

C'mon there is 4 other feros on that map, not hard to walk and find another one.

If it's not hard to do so, and it isn't a big deal, why post about it on here?

[21:47:03] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

Personally, I don't see how that's much of an insult.

<<> Yeah, I'm blunt. It's what I do. <>>

LOL! Look Who's Talking?

Take a look for your guild =HC=

People from your guild make a similar !

And you promote this !

This is ridiculous !

grab a cookie and get excited :P

Judging only looking at the tag is just bullshit. The worst idiots (well, with few exceptions) are guildless (the exceptions tends to gather in one guild though). It's always a person who makes nasty things, not the guild or guild tag. I know some people from =hc= and, except some situations, they're really great people - fun to play with.

<edit>

I may like or not like LadyReni, but I've never ever heard anything about her doing that would put her in this forums. Never.

<edit 2>

I meant, LadyReni is in =hc=, what doesn't mean she's an outlaw. Of course, it's not proof that all =hc= is good and nice and sweet and cuuute. (Gush, how lame it would be if they are :s )

Edited by Anshar