Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eagleprince

Zam the Scammer

Hi guys,

My favourite outlaw is at it again. No, wait...my favourite outlaw is Gopi! :)

[23:49:49] [PM from Zamora: hey wanna see a kool new map in votd its hidden buts its really kool]

[23:50:16] #GM from EaglePrince: Zamora trying to lure me in PKG map!!

[23:50:29] [PM to Zamora: where?]

[23:50:34] [PM from Zamora: follow me]

[23:50:51] EaglePrince: 1 minute

[23:51:02] #GM from CoKWEnG: where the crap is pkg map?

[23:51:08] #GM from CoKWEnG: wanna go in there naked? :P

[23:51:15] EaglePrince: ready

[23:51:33] Zamora: click on the bucket then go in one of the portal

[23:51:39] EaglePrince: Nice try...

[23:51:54] [PM to Zamora: nice try]

[23:52:02] You see: Zamora

[23:52:12] [PM from Zamora: dude if you go in the portal there is silver ore there it spawns its kool]

[23:52:13] EaglePrince: you think I'm as stupid as you?

[23:52:34] [PM to Zamora: I know all about you, and your bots]

[23:52:50] [PM to Zamora: I also know that's the PKG map cos I've been there]

This is a new year Zam, you need to upgrade your tricks! :P

At least thanks for letting all of EL know where it is, so we can pay a visit when your bots happen to crash or something. :)

-Blee

What would going on our Map on the Test Server acheive? lol.

Edited by Chosen

Its not like I'm about to go to your map for harvesting or something, or a silver ore spawn (:ph34r:) so maybe just for some exploring of it. So the test server is a better choice due to no bots.

-Blee

[21:00:51] [PM from Zamora: hey im buying a char. in the 100s a/d and selling my 80s a/d char for either gc or usd i was wandering if you are interested in buying it]

[21:01:14] Nirna: how do you sell it Zamora ?

[21:01:19] Nirna: *much

[21:01:23] Nirna: :pinch:

[21:01:27] [PM from Zamora: in pm plz]

[21:01:38] Nirna: in pm ? oh, oki :)

[21:01:38] BleedingSoul: if he's selling his char, may I refer to the outlaw topics about him scamming with char sales. kk ty bye.

[21:01:40] [PM from Zamora: i sell it for umm 100k or i take items?]

[21:01:52] Nirna: ty Bleed, i knew ^^

This is a new year Zam, you need to upgrade your tricks! :P

And read forums... Really helpful :P

[21:00:51] [PM from Zamora: hey im buying a char. in the 100s a/d and selling my 80s a/d char for either gc or usd i was wandering if you are interested in buying it]

I know scamming isnt against the games rules but trying to con someone out of RL money is a criminal offence.

Maybe the Mods should look into this a bit closer than normal dont want EL getting bad rep for this kind of thing

I know scamming isnt against the games rules but trying to con someone out of RL money is a criminal offence.

Maybe the Mods should look into this a bit closer than normal dont want EL getting bad rep for this kind of thing

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any in game public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.
You'll have to let him find another way to become an official persona non grata

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any in game public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.
You'll have to let him find another way to become an official persona non grata

I Appreciate that but surely that was intended for legal trading ,If someone sells there Char for RL money properly then I can understand EL not wanting any come backs from the transaction.

We are not talking about scamming a sword or a potion it is alleged trying to scam the sale of a Char for RL money (if true),However much EL wants to wash there hands of this kind of thing surely its down to them as mature,responsable devs to act on it .

If a person is scammed out of a bit of iron plate then fine i dont really care its all harmless ,but dont want to see some poor kid conned for real out of cash .

Scamming is not against the rules fare enough but maybe scamming for RL money should be

EDIT: maybe im wrong maybe ppl dont care but as a (hopefully) sensible adult just thought i would voice my concerns

Edited by conavar

Luring people to PK bots IS illegal. The PK bots are not there to be used to scam people but to defend your map.

I already talked with PKG about it, Mufossa said it Zamora was kicked from the guild.

zamora is gone for good :pinch:, but seriously anyone know if zam is a girl or guy, he/she fronts as both so i have no idea what to call her/him, ill just use it

/o\ I dunno, IT makes up so many excuses when IT scams someone, I have no idea, It once said ITS Zamora, the (s)he said its his wife, then sister.

sewn it will be his goldfish :pinch:

Oh come on zamora tried to scam me also about 5 times just like max12 thats whats got me so pissed going on a rampage on everyone. Geez you ever seen a rich n00b,everyone always tries to to sell me accounts but im not that stupid.