Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheComet

Spell of Hallucination

Here's an idea that I'm not too sure could be implemented into the game yet, but variations of it could make it in...

The spell is "Hallucination", you cast it onto an opponent and it causes them to fight with multi-combat stats (which could be lethal if the person being casted on has "I Can't Dance") and they see on their screen a semi-transparent copy of you fighting them from behind, but the only one that does damage is you and they only can fight you. Only the player and the victim can see the hallucination, both because it's THEIR hallucination, and it'll keep gfx lag down at the same time (for people with lousy gfx cards like me! :confused:)

This could add some interesting twists to pk and normal combat, and definately bring forth new tactics to use against a normally impossible opponent

This could either be a summoning or magic skill, or perhaps even both. I'd personally think the cost would be

3 Life Essences

2 Death Essences

1 Magic Essence

50 mana

Duration could either be for 30 seconds or could be affected by your skill levels

This idea could go a few different ways, let me know what you think of it

ps: I have "I Can't Dance" so this would make it even harder for me to pk XD just to let you guys know it isn't for my personal agenda or anything

Edited by TheComet

It does sound sort of cool, a twisted person like me would love the dark effects of it. But sadly it cant be a summon skill because of the fact that you cant summon during battle, but the spell could cost some very decent sigils and could need a pretty decent lvl. but i give it a thumbs up. nice idea

-Zure

unless he's being retorical.. makes you wonder... either way nice idea :icon13:

besides they just have to moderate dont need to know everything (although im sure it does help ^^)

Edited by peeper :)

Is there any PK area/map that is not multi-combat?

Nc arena, nc pk cave, wsc arena, dp arena :blush:

eMPi

aren't mods supposed to know that sort of stuff?

Well, he might be a mod, but doesnt pk/pvp, so its kinda natural that he didint knew that.

Anyways i think its better that he asks instead of trying to be "teh pr0" like some players who sometimes act like they were at least game creators(shoq probably thinks that saying f-word on forums makes him more adult :icon13: )

eMPi

I think this is a cool idea, maybe since the animation will be hard to do (i think) then I'm sure it would still work without it :)

anyway god job :)

(shoq probably thinks that saying f-word on forums makes him more adult :) )

eMPi

Doesnt swearing on forums make you more adult . @#*@ it then :)

im 29 dont really want to feel much more older (zimmer frame and stair lift already on order :) )

Is there any PK area/map that is not multi-combat?

What I meant was that the guy takes the -5 defense while fighting under the spell if it's cast on him