Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Annatira

Lord_Seymour bagjumper? You decide.

Guest Annatira

Several members of both RICH and HAVN guilds were in a mine working out of bags making bars. Lord_Seymour first approached and got on the RICH bag:

[20:29:27] Korrode: your quite right?

[20:29:31] JadedLily found a bag of gold, getting 20 gold coins

[20:29:32] Lord_Seymour: ?

[20:29:32] Korrode: Lord_Seymour?

[20:29:37] Korrode: thats my bag

[20:29:40] Lord_Seymour: oh?

[20:29:45] Korrode: yes

20 seconds later Lord_Seymour gets on another bag, this time just vacated bya HAVN member:

[20:30:05] Goldenleo: thats our bag

[20:30:05] Annatira: get off the bag Lord Seymour

[20:30:10] Annatira: now

[20:30:26] Korrode: did he take anything of yours anna?

after a few seconds of looking for and finding nothing missing:

[20:31:41] Annatira: Hey Seymour, stay the hell awau from these bags or you will have problems, got it?

[20:32:19] [PM to Lord_Seymour: do I make myself clear?]

[20:32:25] Korrode: for real

[20:32:25] Lord_Seymour: you should'nt have cursed me

[20:32:44] Annatira: i repeat, do I make myself clear?

[20:33:15] Lord_Seymour: leave one bag open plz?

[20:33:22] Annatira: you don't want to take on guilds, my firend, not a good idea

[20:33:46] Lord_Seymour: you shouldn't curse at peoples

[20:34:02] Annatira: You are going on outlaws, is that what you want?

[20:34:15] Llynara: bagjumping isn't considered nice either

[20:34:22] Lord_Seymour: for having taken nothing?

[20:34:35] Llynara: it's like looking through someone's purse

[20:34:38] Llynara: you just don't do it

[20:34:49] Lord_Seymour: silly girl

[20:35:00] Annatira: he knows exactly what he's doing, but he won't be doing it agian here

[20:35:17] Lord_Seymour: he just might...

[20:35:41] Annatira: that's what I thought you meant, ok, you are going on outlaws.

[20:36:22] Lord_Seymour: feel free to post what you like all bags are fair game then

[20:36:29] Llynara: thats ridiculous

[20:41:13] Lord_Seymour: see just teasing after all - nice trap to put me on outlaws tho'

Blank spances are extraneous posts having nothing to do with the incident.

What do u think? I won't be letting this guy anywhere near my bags.

I'm confirming Annatira's post as being true and accurate.

Lord_Seymour went onto my bag and did not get off immediatly once i told him it was mine... i'm confident his intentions were not to "just explore" as he claimed to me on PM.

while taking nothing from your bags doesnt warrent him being an outlaw. i do agree with the "going through a purse" thing, you just shouldnt do it, it irritates people and wastes time for everyone involved.

ill be watching for him...i never trust people with names of evil characters from other games either.

Offtopic: Final Fantasy 10 is awsome.

I agree that stupid behaviour like not wanting to get off a bag and then saying you're just checking things up or just "teasing" somebody is very annoying and shouldnt be tolerated.

On the other hand, the way you handled the whole situation, being threatening and invoking the guild and strong friends is rather tacky. I would be annoyed myself with such a behaviour, though i'm not a bj, never was and never will be. You're probably kids who are used to having everything when they ask for it or else they call on their mom to save the day.

Still thanks for the heads-up :)

Jumping on people's bags is sure irritating, but he didn't take anything so I don't see him being an outlaw, he is just an annoying kid.

Asking for a glass of water can be done in many ways. One are good, one are bad and the ones are grey. I think that instead of posting this here you should think first maturely and not threatening anyone.

Remember that in this way you'll make some enemies who'll wait for you to make somthing wrong. You'll end up here too.

But of course this is my opinion.

he is only a bit weird, maybe he wanted to see the icons :)

but if he took nothing, than nothing to worry, however you should move fast to a bag if he is near :confused:

He did the same thing with Eviltina's bag in the EVTR mine, standing on it and looking through. Since there was just coal in it we didn't care but it sure made me take all steelbars from the ground just in case. He was wearing MM cape anyway, so kind of stood out with the regular miners :)

[20:31:41] Annatira: Hey Seymour, stay the hell awau from these bags or you will have problems, got it?

[20:32:19] [PM to Lord_Seymour: do I make myself clear?]

[20:32:25] Lord_Seymour: you should'nt have cursed me

[20:33:15] Lord_Seymour: leave one bag open plz?

[20:33:22] Annatira: you don't want to take on guilds, my firend, not a good idea

[20:33:46] Lord_Seymour: you shouldn't curse at peoples

[20:34:02] Annatira: You are going on outlaws, is that what you want?

Lol not that i condone bagjumping in any shape or form but with an attitude like that Anna he should have took it all .

If you want players to act in a mature way. talk to them in a mature way,treat ppl like crap and they will act like it

Edit: Taking on guilds ermm its a game cant kill him or make him pregnant so why should that threat work :)

Edited by conavar

Lol not that i condone bagjumping in any shape or form but with an attitude like that Anna he should have took it all .

If you want players to act in a mature way. talk to them in a mature way,treat ppl like crap and they will act like it

I agree with Conavar, the way you talk to him there I would almost have to encourage him to take just anything he can from you. Reading those logs, where he just takes a look at your bag and takes nothing and you do nothing but threatening, I'd be rather quick to put you on a PK list instead of him.

Yes indeed, I too was curious as a newbie and often got into small talk about such things when I looked in someone's bag. They didn't bother tho when I said I was curious and wouldn't take anything.

-Blee

Whatever, but it is very annoying if someone who is obviously not mining is sitting there all the time, and moves on a bag whenever one is free. Wouldn't you want to PK him if you could? The mere fact that someone is there out of harvest range and watching you is annoying enough to want to do something to him. We've all had trouble with this type. The sort that circle you like a vulture and then jump, hoping for valuables. If you have been victim to this kind of big ass bagjumpers once or twice you do react annoyed, trust me.

Not saying lord seymour is one of these, but his behaviour fits the profile of one.

There are more characters who are built for nothing but carrying a big load who prowl mine areas. Mostly you encounter them around CC this is why I relocate to C2 places for anything that involves bags on the ground. These characters are most likely alts there only for the bagjumping, since real n00bs don't know how to build efficient characters and can be encountered elsewhere. If the mods would start a hardcore check on same IP trades on these bagjumpers I think some RESPECTABLE and HIGH LEVEL people would suddenly end up with a ban. People who know the special mine that we're talking about and have MM cape. Who know the tele on bag trick. Who scream havoc if they get bagjumped on their main char. Who might be in your guild too.

Edited by sithicus

People, there is some missing logs, i think is on purpose. You had nothing to prove that is REAL guilty and instead of that cussing and posting to this will have affect on you not on Lord_Seymor. I am not defending him, but if someone will threat me like that I'll post HIM immediately here. Is like rule #3 is not in affect for you Annatira and Korrode. Please read it and judge after.

[20:29:27] Korrode: your quite right?

[20:29:32] Lord_Seymour: ?

[20:29:32] Korrode: Lord_Seymour?

[20:29:37] Korrode: thats my bag

[20:29:40] Lord_Seymour: oh?

[20:29:45] Korrode: yes

People, there is some missing logs, i think is on purpose... ....Is like rule #3 is not in affect for you Annatira and Korrode. Please read it and judge after.

kulysoft, i dont think i was threating or rude. The worst thing i said was "for real".

One thing i will say is that the parts of the log that are missing contain nothing relevant.

The most threatening thing said by a RICH member was "for real" and that was re-enforcing another persons statement of "stay the hell awau from these bags".

I have read rule #3 and Lord_Seymour's statement of "[20:34:49] Lord_Seymour: silly girl" is closer to breaking rule #3 than anything i said.

The way Annatira handled this, I would have rathered Lord Seymour *did* take something. I'm reminded of an old saying about catching flies, honey, and vinegar...

Totally agree.

You sure did, noob nobody :D

please STFU eublepharis and don't call ppl noob nobody. Please stay out of this affair which does not concern you.

Besides I think we cleared this up and lord seymour is nothing more or less than a very infrequent player who pokes his nose around but hasn't done any bagjumping that we know of.