Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suazh

God reset

just a simple question:

If I serve a god or 2, is there a way to return to aethism w/o full reset of my character?

I think if you take the godless perk it resets your standing with the gods to zero but then you cant worship anymore gods unless you totally reset

As Aislinn says forget that .just an option you can take (but stops you worshiping gods in the future without a full reset. so proberly bad idea )

Edited by conavar

There is an option at the priest npc's to renounce the god. You will lose all the items you gave that god, no more blessings, no more % exp increase, but you will not lose your levels, or pp's like a #reset would do.

You don't have to take the godless perk to do this, forget that. :huh:

godless is good too :wub:

put all 8pps of the neg into will and u get bonus xp in all skills and not only in attack and magic or other gods :P

Godless = worst negative perk in my opinion, lower than hellspawn. Hellspawn is ok for full fighter with big emu, they just use a lot of tele to portal room. Godless is horrible for everything...even if you put all 8 of those pp on will, you get 1 extra a/d xp and 2 extra in mixing skills. With godless you get a ton less exp.

Godless is working for me since I'm going to reset after I get enough books read (put the 8 PP's in Will.) Once I'm happy with knowledge and skills I'll reset and work on Nexus and Gods, meanwhile I'm harvesting and reading real fast!! :bow_arrow:

If u r not training attack/defence/summoning/crafting and do not want to train it in the future i would advertise to take godless.

If u want to reset in the future, take godless too :bow_arrow:

If ur situation is different, dont take it cous u will regret it :pirate:

eMPi

If u r not training attack/defence/summoning/crafting and do not want to train it in the future i would advertise to take godless.

If u want to reset in the future, take godless too ;)

If ur situation is different, dont take it cous u will regret it :)

eMPi

always talking pr0 :doze:;)