Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirEomer

teh_mita

he asked me for 100kgc to buy the zamora char with. he begged and begged for me to trust him sounds VERY scammy to me lol

watch out for him

[17:45:20] [PM from Teh_Mita: or some items who much is 100kgc]

[17:45:51] [PM to Teh_Mita: i have col sunbreaker and jagged saber that is worth 100k why?][17:46:03]

[PM from Teh_Mita: zamora sell char]

[17:46:13] [PM to Teh_Mita: for 100kgc]

[17:46:25] [PM from Teh_Mita: can u give me l beck u u can trust me u can pm zamora]

[17:46:32] [PM from Teh_Mita: yep]

[17:46:37] [PM from Teh_Mita: 100kgc]

[17:46:45] [PM to Teh_Mita: sry i need the gc]

[17:46:54] [PM to Teh_Mita: dont trust zamora]

[17:46:54] [PM from Teh_Mita: please l beck u]

[17:47:01] [PM to Teh_Mita: he scams]

[17:47:07] [PM from Teh_Mita: l know]

[17:47:13] [PM from Teh_Mita: can u give me for sec]

[17:47:17] [PM from Teh_Mita: l beck u]

[17:47:21] [PM to Teh_Mita: sry bro]

[17:47:27] [PM from Teh_Mita: l wanna to zamora see in trade]

[17:47:37] [PM to Teh_Mita: sounds scammy to me :huh:]

[17:47:38] [PM from Teh_Mita: just sec]

[17:47:50] [PM from Teh_Mita: l am no scammy]

[17:47:57] [PM from Teh_Mita: l hate that]

[17:48:07] [PM from Teh_Mita: trus me ]

[17:48:11] [PM to Teh_Mita: lol]

[17:48:16] [PM from Teh_Mita: what lol]

[17:48:19] [PM to Teh_Mita: this deserves to go in outlaws]

[17:49:09] [PM to Teh_Mita: if your asking for money or items my answer is no]

[17:49:10] [PM from Teh_Mita: plz]

[17:49:13] [PM to Teh_Mita: sry]

[17:49:18] [PM from Teh_Mita: just sec]

[17:50:47] [PM to Teh_Mita: why should i trust you?]

[17:51:02] [PM from Teh_Mita: plz trus me]

[17:51:08] [PM to Teh_Mita: why?]

[17:51:24] [PM from Teh_Mita: l wanna get zamora ]

[17:52:41] [PM to Teh_Mita: sry m8 you sound very scammy byebye]

[17:52:53] [PM to Teh_Mita: i post you in outlaws to ppl are warned about you]

[17:53:03] [PM to Teh_Mita: dont pm me anymore kk]

He is a disgrace and shame for people who share the same country origin with him.

No. Mita is not a scammer. I know him. And all of you shoud be ashamed! Crus,grear...You call your self a people of honor? hah! I shamed thet i ever talk to you people! When your friend needs help...You all turn him back and spit on him! shame on you, not him!

He asked me for 100kgc too, and said he needs it only to put it in zamora's trading window, to get zamora char and then to give me back same money i gave him. You still think he's not scammer?

No. Mita is not a scammer. I know him. And all of you shoud be ashamed! Crus,grear...You call your self a people of honor? hah! I shamed thet i ever talk to you people! When your friend needs help...You all turn him back and spit on him! shame on you, not him!

pfft get grears/crus lvls, then start flaming, ok?

and yes mita is a scammer, he asked me for it too but he wanted it to buy bonaparte ^^

even tho i was like wtf bona selling char again? :)

He asked me for it, so I gave him it :) No, not really, but he did ask Pookies for it whilst we was both at Votd storage.

Do you know what is the strangest thing? When he needed help you all turned him back...Noone even talked to him...And now you all attack him??? Thets bed...and all of you dont have any right to talk thet he is a scamer when he didnt scamed anyone!!!

Do you know what is the strangest thing? When he needed help you all turned him back...Noone even talked to him...And now you all attack him??? Thets bed...and all of you dont have any right to talk thet he is a scamer when he didnt scamed anyone!!!

Maybe you should ask Teh_Mita to come forth himself to explain why he is not a scammer. As it stands now, it seems like we have some evidence pointing in a character scamming direction, but only your saying that he is not scamming.

VriS@K who are you? if your teh_mita then you should say so. Also it does not mean anything that you said he is not a scammer. Asking for someone to give you 100k or items of that value is VERY fishy and what I was doing by posting this topic is warning people to be careful around Teh_mita

I deeply miss the EL times when all serbian players had much respect and honor within other players (remember mostly serbian guild - Wolf etc), regardless of who was evil/bitch, but we didn't scam and cheat..

While now, there is a whole new era coming it seems, led with Mita and his crew.

Having intention, serious intention to scam is the same as actually pulling it off..

And trying to involve others in the story (like Mita tried with Grea) is very lame.

No im not Mita! Im his friend and i know thet he is not a scamer! He coud scam me 10000 times and he never did it! And i know thet you are just trying to worn people but now they all are spiting on his name! This game turned all of you in something else...I just see thet people here are just see them self and scamers evrywhere (ok thet is not farawey from the truth :P but the point is... I just see thet hes felow Serbian turned him back...like you all did a 1000 times to me.....

if this was not a scam attempt what is it?

I am not teh_mita's friend I dont know him. He just randomly asked me for 100k

he did the same to many others he is trying to scam people of 100k

as derin said have Teh_mita come and explain himself

Edited by SirEomer

I kicked him of -DD-.

Last week he asked us if we could help him with 80kgc, I had to explain what he was doing was begging, and we don't tolerate it. Then he's been quiet. And now I see that he tries to get money that way from other players.

I don't like much having one of our members in Outlaws, and I don't like even more when one of our members doesn't follow our rules.