Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
whitediablo

raa banned

As most ppl know me (whitediablo) and my wife (raa) plays on the same IP with two different characters.

Since Im antisocial I cant buy pots, so raa bought them for me at Mira, putted them in a bag and I picked them up.

Suddently raa an I got a Rule screen stating that that was cheating and raa's couldnt log in after this screen.

Ive told Tropicano, Mihaim and Learner that we are two diferent persons playing and everything seemed to

be fine.

So could somone plz explain what happend? I know raa is locked but why?

Guest ohmygod

I would like to say that Raa and Whitediablo are definately 2 different people who play only on thier own characters. Similar to what Wolfmom and beanmaster do/did.

Please unlock Raa because i miss her.. kk thankyou

Raa is an old member in my guild ..... i know her and she logg on a lot ..... she & WD are differint two ppl k

why she is banned :P , unbann her plz

FMA

Edit: typo :D

Edited by fullmetal_aj

I've known WD for a looong time, (before big crash) and i can "confirm" with my word they are different persons too.

Whitediablo and Raa are husband n wife, so naturally they are on the same IP.

They both havent been playing for a while, so they where not knowing that traiding/bagtrading on same IP are not alowed.

Edited by Torbenj

Agree with everything said above, you can ask anyone who knows them, Raa and WD are two different people..

Guest Raa

Hi all and thx for writing her, yes i am widiablo's wife and we have not playing for a while and sory for my English but ppl that playe the game know that my english is not got that is the reason that i am not rigting on forum and in game only to Danish ore Swedish ppl in game. Ent i hope you will onband me cors i like to play el hop you cane read it .