Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Signatures

well I must admit shoq is making nice ones for a cs2 user but dude seriously with your skills you can do better... I am a graphic designer IRL and I know I can :huh: just to lazy to do it.

If you like doing them shoq and you got the time. Knight made me a good one with a Knight Templar .Can you do with with a Knight Hospitaler (if not its fine)

well I must admit shoq is making nice ones for a cs2 user but dude seriously with your skills you can do better... I am a graphic designer IRL and I know I can :huh: just to lazy to do it.

Yeah I probs could if I sat and took maybe 3 days over it, doing a nice border and reading all the tuts on how to do stuff, but I don't really have the time, and I am kinda lazy like you are. :( I used to be better than I am now, just forgot all the stuff I learnt, so need to learn it all again.

If you like doing them shoq and you got the time. Knight made me a good one with a Knight Templar .Can you do with with a Knight Hospitaler (if not its fine)

Yeah I will give it a go, see what I can come up with.

Sure, on the main page Ill post that each siggys costs 1kgc, it may sound kinda stupid but if I got 1k for every signature I made I would have over 20k right now :P

ill get to work on the orders above...

Scorpius:

Scorpius.jpg

Added Text:

Scorpius-1.jpg

Kidberg:

Kidberg.jpg

Galbatrix:

Galbatrix-1.jpg

All siggys are still free but with donations gladly accepted :D

Edited by The_Knight

Not bad you 2 :)

at Shoq: i like yours.. its just i dont like Mortal Kombat :P besides that siggy doesnt have my text

in it. but looks cool anyways :)

at The_knight: well.. i miss the fire that i wanted in the background. but beside that i like the Text Font and

the Scorpions you put into it. thx :D

P.s.: YAY! im teh last one who gets a free siggy from the_knight!!! :):o

I tried the siggy with fire in the background and it didnt look as great. But I hope you like the plain version. I am still offering Free siggys, but with Donations gladly accepted :P

Can i plz have one including the Boston Redsox logo in it?? if u can thnx, if u cant np =)

hey, can u add a some lightning as a background to mine? i 4got to tell you that b4 :) the siggy is um... below *points downward* and can u change the background color to navy blue or some other dark color? and like kidberg, i'll give u a 'reward' when i like it. :( i still have to figure out what to give though ;)

Mind making me a matching avatar? Or maybe just something that looks great ;)

Also, the siggy's awesome, however In the background maybe you could put some more colour? (Maybe flames or just red, whatever you think looks nice :()

Anyways, Im happy to put in 1.5k if you can whip up an avatar for me and change the backgorund to my siggy a bit :) (1k for siggy, 500 gc for avatar :) )

WOW THATS AMAZING THE_KNIGHT, great job, i really like it, couldcha just tell me how i put it to my siggy from here and ill donate to u next time im ingame =)