Eternal Lands Official Forums
atolled

Wtf, Eternal Land ingame mods...

Ok i wil

Ok heres continuation

after i was hungry from playing ps2, i went downstairs for a snack, and i dident notice my brother went to my room to play eternal lands also, so both my friend AND brother were BOTH online, and they must've asked for help and made me get my IP banned. I asked my brother what he was doing and what he was doing ON EL.

Well its my fault cause i forgot to disconnect computer.

they were both asking for help. or one, i think.

I swear and promise i've learnt my lesson, and i will ask for help from my friends from now on.

(I have two computers, and i was eating, and bro was upstairs and friend was downstairs.)

(Your IP has been banned. This means you or someone did something really nasty.)

Come on, is asking for help and reporting people nasty?

(Oh, yeah c'mon, this game is the best so far i've played, good graphics! :D:D:happy::):pirate:)

Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP addess. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

sigh..

i swore and i promised, ill never let my friend AND brother ask for help except from me or my friends on buddy list

You know, people should really look at other ban posts before posting. The brother/friend/grandma/hamster/ficus excuse won't work, unless you want to get a letter from your friend and your brother with picture IDs and a notarized note and then send it to Entropy :D

i need a film thing for my cam, and im serious...

And you need to ask your brother and friend about the last char they created before they got banned as well!

but i could get my friend to post here

oh, and i have an AOL IP, also is why my IP is banned, im not on whitelist!

my brother's name is playaer because he likes basketball, and people mostly call him playa, but he dident like the name and he changed it to playaer

and friend's name was too long for me to remember, but i think it was similar to the word playa because he likes to play tennis...

=(

Edited by atolled

they both like sports, and playa and playar/player are their nicknames, i usually call them playa. but i doubt you'll believe me, because we ask for help too much, and report rulebreakers too much

Yeah, i swear i learnt my lesson

:D sigh, this game is really good, with good graphics and all...

i need a film thing for my cam, and im serious...

And you need to ask your brother and friend about the last char they created before they got banned as well!

im very sorry learner and Ghrae i've learnt my lesson 100%

sorry

atolled, posting here 1000 times isn't going to help get you unbanned. Also sending me 10 pm's asking to be whitelisted when there is a reason for your ban isn't in your favor either.

You started this game abusing #abuse, followed by "bitch shitting fuckers" at beam, spammed your way through the game without listening to a word mods said to you, and ended it by abusing #abuse yet again...

I don't care who made the alts, it came from your IP and you are responsible for your IP. You can whine how unfair all you like but you can't even manage your own character, I certainly have no desire to reopen your IP for all of your immature friends and ficus to come bother us from as well.