Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TirunCollimdus

GUILD JUMPER Semgilman.

Semgilman also benhe previous RICH guild member decided to introduce himself to RICH again and join the guild. We talked to him and let him join. After just a short time he all of a sudden asked to be booted so he could join another guild. Since the guild he wanted to join was not a RICH ally I told him to use #leave_guild. He did not respect the time it took us to bring him into the guild and since there are no emergencies in EL that I know of that require his immediated presence in another guild. He could not even bother to be honest about which guild we was going to join. He said so himself.

Since he had zero respect for us I had none for him. He decided to try to spam guild chat to make me boot him. Not the brightest crayon in the box. I just changed him to rank 1. Then he threatened to start scamming people and ruin RICH's reputation if I did not boot him. I told him I would post him on the outlaw forum for doing that. He said go ahead. Here he is. Surprisingly enough riz from PKg PMed me to tell me to boot semgilman. Is this possibly the guild he wants to join? Was he here to find something out for them? I don't know and I don't care.

He threatened to try to hurt our guild because we did not respect his wishes when he did nothing but disrespect us with his wasting our time and lying to us. He evidentily is willing to do anything to get his way so I guess I would not trust him for 3 days if he is trying to sell you something. I told him I was going to boot him in three days so he could save himself a day by using #leave_guild. He still chose not to do so. Obviously he prefers to cause trouble and cannot be trusted. If he had just left the guild I would not have had to waste even more of my time posting this to protect my guilds reputation.

You would think that he would simply be responsible for his actions and use the #leave_guild command since he wasted out time and then got nasty about it too. As this shows the rest of RICH is still completely trustworthy and I apologize for the inconvenience of having to watch out for semgilman in the next few days.

TirunCollimdus RICH council member

Cheers Tirun!

The NUFC board of directors are *very* select in signing new players for the club. In fact I don't even think we are signing anyone at the moment.

Hey Potato,

Good talking to you here and in game too. I would post a screenie but since Dutchman already knows he was bagjumping and PKing as a member of CEL a few days ago and telling everyone that CEL said it was okay by them and because he is a PKg member and there is so much stuff on the outlaw forum about his other character benhe already I don't think we need to put up chat logs for this too. He is too well know as an outlaw. If someone wants to get all of the stuff about him in one place though let me know and I will give you the chat logs.

TirunCollimdus

Since the guild he wanted to join was not a RICH ally I told him to use #leave_guild.

THAT is asking for trouble when you're dealing with people like him. All your doing is causing yourself trouble. You could've just kicked him. Would've saved you time and problems.

-Blee

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Since the guild he wanted to join was not a RICH ally I told him to use #leave_guild.

THAT is asking for trouble when you're dealing with people like him. All your doing is causing yourself trouble. You could've just kicked him. Would've saved you time and problems.

and give in to his stupidness?

-Blee

EDIT: Typos.

ye now ur just being an ass by not kicking when he asks

no... if a guildhopping troublemaker/scammer joins my guild he can expect the same treatment.

The reason is that a jumper who is on a trip through guilds will have to wait a half day if you tie him up, and thus frustrate his unconstructive efforts.

The same is true for special language that is usually heard from such people, it will likely result in a ban.

Sithicus is right on with my motivation for doing things the way I did. When someone gets booted they can turn right around and cause trouble for someone else especially if you do not make an effort to let everyone else know what is going on. He could have caused trouble for RICH if he had not quit the guild but I would rather slow him down at our expense than let him go turn around and immediately do the same thing to someone else.

Not only does he get the tag of an honorable guild to smooth his way into his next one he gets to doing it over and over as many times as he keeps getting kicked. You have to wait two days to join a new guild if you quit so I put a huge dent in his plans by making him do that. He can't go back to his own guild and he can't go to anyone else's either and that gives everyone a chance to be warned and as this topic shows bring out even more information about him. The more times we can get people like this onto the outlaws and find out more of their alts the safer we will all be. If I had to waste my time and RICH had to risk some trouble to make that happen then so be it. The game comes first. We are a community and we have to stick together when we have a chance.

TirunCollimdus Guild council member of RICH.

Edited by TirunCollimdus

Huge dent in his plans? Explain, if he's got any brains, he'll have to wait 6 hours and 2-3 seconds to rejoin a guild.

Its 2 ingame days you know, not RL.

-Blee

chaoogie: log on 5 mins before new day... counts as 1 ingame day when the clock goes from 5:55 -> 0:00, 1 day in 5 mins. then wait another 6 hours for next day... or go offline again for 5 hours and 55 mins again would work too.

EG

Edited by evilgeorge

chaoogie: log on 5 mins before new day... counts as 1 ingame day when the clock goes from 5:55 -> 0:00, 1 day in 5 mins. then wait another 6 hours for next day... or go offline again for 5 hours and 55 mins again would work too.

EG

In theory yes

Derin's response seems to imply you have to be logged on for the full 12 hours. Even if not 6 hours real life usually means the player has to come back the next day and if you read all of the extra information so gracious provided I indeed did put a big dent in his plans for any guild that reads the outlaw section.

He won't be using any of his alts listed here to screw with any more guilds that pay attention to what is going on. It did not take long for the information to pile up either. Any way you look at the community at large who know about him are much safer than they were and everyone is more aware of just how underhanded PkG can be. I think this has really done a great thing for everyone especially finding out that PkG has been trying to sabotage every one of the honorable guilds they can.

TirunCollimdus

EG

This didn't work for me, I left a guild at ~10:00 am EST around 4:30 in game time, I stayed on the entire time, and could not join at 8 PM, had to wait until 3 6:00's had past.

btw, what's with reference to benhe, are you saying he is benhe or something ?

EG

This didn't work for me, I left a guild at ~10:00 am EST around 4:30 in game time, I stayed on the entire time, and could not join at 8 PM, had to wait until 3 6:00's had past.

btw, what's with reference to benhe, are you saying he is benhe or something ?

Yes. He told me he was also benhe so it seems he is also the guy who got benhe's character when he left and started causing so much trouble with the character as previously described.

lmao Pookies. Did you tell him yes? roflol

TirunCollimdus

pookies attacked his guildmate's pvp partner when they were training lmfao :D:D