Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

tit plate of freezing

i have this armor, but i think its verry useless, people can stil use items/magic while they get frozen for only 2 hits, thats realy nothing, pls change some things about this armor

maby make it 5 turns or something else, just a idea

I agree that something needs to be modified on this one. An item that not only should be one of the rarest as the requirements to make are high enough that many fail, but then the freezing perk has practically zero effect. Other rare items such as greaves, cuisses, swords, etc with perks are far more useful and valuable. Things just don't seem to be relative on this one. I'm not complaining, just noting the obvious and making a suggestion to improve the game. :P

Deadhead

axe does not have this problem, cuz the enemy cannot diss/flee afaik. The tit plate tho, it just makes them not able to hit you for two turns, but they can still cast spells/use items, its not extremely useful imo

3 turns is only a few seconds, its realy nothing, imo the freezing part should be diffrent, dont have any idea tho

3 turns + no diss/flee for 15 sec or so too

15 secs would be too long imo.

Maybe make it 2-3 turns and in those 2-3 turns you are not able to do anything.

Be careful what you wish for. The magic weapon/armor set are pretty unbalancing if you use full sets. This is ok, if they are ultra rare and hard to acquire/replace. Since they're being sold in shop now, this is no longer the case, unless the quantity sold in shop is limited (like 1 full set a month to the highest bidder per item).

Secondly, dis rings disable movement on the opponent, can't a similar technology be used for freezing?

On a similar note, if the victim's att/def skill, dexterity and reaction attribute are brought to 0 for the duration of the effect - in practice that would be a freeze: what's left is armor and toughness.

maby change its name totaly, and give it a new effect, freezing seems verry useless, cuz people just diss instandly(or flee) if they get frozen, then walk away and reattack

as for freezing, cant u make it that the enemy gets cooldown for 4-5 sec ?

Edited by scarr

Use the cooldown feature? Add the duration of the effect to all cooldown timers; prevents just about any action. Magic has a form of cooldown (2 sec), which could also be affected?

...scarr got there first :dry:

Edited by trollson

k, maby make it a diff name+ ability

dont think poll will help, non-fighters will vote aswel on something they have no clue about

Well, mre than 3 turns it would be too much, so I think 3 turns is the max I am willing to do. Remember, this item is not supposed to make you immortal or something.

Guest ohmygod

Scarr remember every man and his dog got this armour, think about that too. What do you want it to do to you?

ofcourse, dont want it to be over powered, but i think its verry low armor as it is now.. think the whole turn idea is a bad one, it doesnt do anything good :\

Scarr remember every man and his dog got this armour, think about that too. What do you want it to do to you?

ofcourse, dont want it to be over powered, but i think its verry low armor as it is now.. think the whole turn idea is a bad one, it doesnt do anything good :\

When you got cooldowns reset to max, followed by freeze and mana burn, you're screwed and your opponent has quite a big chance to survive whatever you had in store. OK, this means 3 effects in a row have to go off, but that's the trouble with it being widely available. When worn as set with other items, this freezing can be quite annoying.

From an RP standpoint, a freeze shouldn't affect spellcasting (mental process), but defenitely the usage of items (yes, including srs). Client could maybe handle this by disable the shortcut keys and use icon?