Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Monopoly EL style.

I have a PC based Monopoly game that you can customize the board. I had been collecting screen shots for awhile but when I saw this thread I decided to finish it. This can be played over the internet. So if you have this game & my saved board file, we could play EL Monopoly over the internet. :P

ELmono2.jpg

ELmono.jpg

Its not totally customizable but still fun.

wow thats actually cool :doze:

post here link where to download ;D

aaand it doesnt matter i own u in monopoly

wow thats actually cool ;)

post here link where to download ;D

aaand it doesnt matter i own u in monopoly

I got my copy off a box of Cheerios a few years ago. Let me check a couple of sources to see if I can find a downloadable copy. If I can't, then I will just make an image of the disk that you can burn yourself & email it to you. Its got 1045 hours of free AOL on the disk also. :doze: So I am pretty sure AOL won't mind a little redistributing.

y is the underworld the 2'nd moast excspensive? :P

y is the underworld the 2'nd moast excspensive? :icon4:

Anyone with a good business mind could answer this but then they wouldn't for the same reason they could.

Couldn't find a downloadable copy from any of my sources. I did find a site where you can play it online but didn't investigate it. (http://games.atari.com/playgames/home.jsp) Unfortunatly, my disk imaging program is on the computer that the mother board got fried & I haven't bothered to transfer the hard drive over. Which probably is a non-issue since most emails won't allow a 500+MB file attachment anyway. I do have a zipping program that will allow me to span the disk into several zip files if anyone is still interested.

cuz its traveled to the most? whether you want to go there or not you will eventually end up there so they could make alot of money...makes sence to me...kinda.