Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Total war between guilds

So many polls lately  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use the enemy guild option?

• Sure
    • No
    • I am an idiot that isn't a figter but just wants to vote for the sake of it.

Anyway, i love both ideas but i think there may be a problem.

If i am on a pk run with a friend and see an enemy, i kill him. he looses rost but i saw he had a great armor... i can drop my rost type #suicide so if i loose items my friend can get them and now i can follow my enemy to kill him and get his stuff (since he wont have rost anymore)

So what i do think is that we need hell to be non-pk and have a storage so that people can get rost and tele rings. (tele rings cause you dont want a guy to make you loose 5 rost in 10 minutes since he would know where you go outa hell)

(Of course, this storage should be at hell's exit)

A very good point, although it would be even easier just to beam (if on c1 of course), and then an easy kill when they spawn out of hell...

Even if IP is made a safe sanctuary, then people would go to the docks in whitestone....

Maybe a good idea would to be make IP, Hell and all dock areas safe sanctuaries. this would stop abuse like this.

Although if it is only going to be at night, then more safe sancuaries are needed so weaker people have safe places to go (not many though, the temple idea sounded good imo.

By the way I'm starting to like the idea more and more :)