Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SCIPIOGOD2

Wii

November 19, 2006 is when the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and the Wii will be launched in the U.S.A(other countries, I don't know the release date). Gamecube version is coming out December 11 :( (Just a plot for Nintendo to convince us to but the Wii.

PLUS: New videos of now the intro will be on the Wii Version of Loz:TP and bunch of awesome gameplay footage:-----> LoZ:TP <----- I can't wait to get loz:tp :) If my folks(especially father, will let me buy the wii from my allowance :P

Edited by ELVARG

forgot the link but... there was something about how the wii's were light sensitive o.O... sooo looks like its the basement for all of you o.O no change for mad_raven ^^ but ya apparently it gets fried or something... :you: yay :walking out the store: finally i have a Wii!!! :boom: ..why did my wii make that noise!! omg!!!

Imo the 360 has lost the race already, Microsoft released its console way too early...

PS3 will rule the market, but the cost will be its only downfall.

Wii will bring something new to the gaming industry, and as the CEO of Nintendo said, the Wii will be aiming for adult gamers as well as the smaller ones.

*thumbs up for Wii!*

It could also be that its Microsofts advantage that they released XBox360 so early. (btw i got myself one at the release)

Just remember last time. PS2 came first.. almost a year.. or a half year later the XBox came. The PS2 still was the most selled console.

Besides i get a Wii too but this is mainly cuz of the cost. And about the Controller.. i think everyone should be a lil more open for innovations and stop beeing lazy by just pressing some buttons :P

I mean.. who loved to play with EyeToy for PS2 will love this controller too :)

Im really excited how this will work :happy:

Greetings,

Fabi

Wii sucks, Xbox 360 wins over all shity consol's np.

Agreed, Microsoft Pwns Nitendo.

:)

Imo the 360 has lost the race already, Microsoft released its console way too early...

PS3 will rule the market, but the cost will be its only downfall.

Wii will bring something new to the gaming industry, and as the CEO of Nintendo said, the Wii will be aiming for adult gamers as well as the smaller ones.

*thumbs up for Wii!*

Yes I have to agree, the PS3 is waaay too expensive, and to be honest, even if I didn't worry about the price of it, I still wouldn't be intrested in buying one.

It could also be that its Microsofts advantage that they released XBox360 so early. (btw i got myself one at the release)

Just remember last time. PS2 came first.. almost a year.. or a half year later the XBox came. The PS2 still was the most selled console.

Besides i get a Wii too but this is mainly cuz of the cost. And about the Controller.. i think everyone should be a lil more open for innovations and stop beeing lazy by just pressing some buttons :P

I mean.. who loved to play with EyeToy for PS2 will love this controller too :)

Im really excited how this will work :happy:

Greetings,

Fabi

Same here, as soon as the 360 was released I wanted one, I mainly play driving games and such, like the NFS Series, and the PGR Series, and the graphics and such on XB is amazing, of course, I am using a High-D Plasma :D

Anyways, I will always like the 360. :):P

#edit - Spelling

Edited by Liquid

Same here, as soon as the 360 was released I wanted one, I mainly play driving games and such, like the NFS Series, and the PGR Series, and the graphics and such on XB is amazing, of course, I am using a High-D Plasma :)

Anyways, I will always like the 360. :):happy:

#edit - Spelling

You lucky **** :P:P:D:)

Same here, as soon as the 360 was released I wanted one, I mainly play driving games and such, like the NFS Series, and the PGR Series, and the graphics and such on XB is amazing, of course, I am using a High-D Plasma :)

Anyways, I will always like the 360. :):P

#edit - Spelling

You lucky **** :P:D:):happy:

Hehe, it's not mine, but my Dads, anyways, its teh r0x0r :)

The best console is PC.

End of discussion.

This is also v.true. :)

I'm thinking the 360 is gonna have more so a Dreamcast effect. PS2 did well because they actually advertised. The 360 isn't a horrible system but they released early for a reason, they were frightened by Nintendo and Sony. I haven't seen any ads except maybe about 3 in the past 4 months. Wii will take the market. Cheap, innovative, and everything else :P Twilight Princess and Red Steel. GET THEM!!

ps owns cuz of the games for it..

nintendo got kids games like mario, so only kids will play

ps on the other hand has a much bigger audience they got games for young and old ;')

I'm thinking the 360 is gonna have more so a Dreamcast effect. PS2 did well because they actually advertised. The 360 isn't a horrible system but they released early for a reason, they were frightened by Nintendo and Sony. I haven't seen any ads except maybe about 3 in the past 4 months. Wii will take the market. Cheap, innovative, and everything else biggrin.gif Twilight Princess and Red Steel. GET THEM!!

FOR THE HORDE!! xD

ps on the other hand has a much bigger audience they got games for young and old ;')

Chairman of Nintendo said that the Wii will be aiming for more adult audience.

\o/

Old Mario used to pwn, was a fun game to play at like 12 :D I dunno, I had a Ps2 and although I like some of there games like Tekken and GT Series, it didn't have much else really.

Also with the price of the Ps3 being so high it better be fucking good, lol :P

Have you guys seen the main launch game for the PS3, Resistance: Fall of Man? It's bad ass. Plus, the PS3 will have a huge line up of games coming out on launch and within the month of November through next year. The launch games include: Resistance: Fall of Man, Genji: Days of the Sword, MotorStorm, Ridge Racer 7, Full Auto 2: Battlelines, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Formula 1: Championship Edition.

The next wave of games includes: Grand Turismo HD, Devil May Cry 4, Virtua Fighter 5, Lair, Warhawk, Afrika, Armored Core 4, Coded Arms Assault, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 13: Plus (Yay final fantasy!!), Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, White Knight, Virtua Tennis 3, Hot Shots Golf 5, Monster Kingdom: Unknown Realms, and The Eye of Judgement. In my opinion, the games I will be buying for the PS3 include Resistance: Fall of Man, Sonic, DMC 4, both of the Final Fantasy 13's, Lair, and MGS 4. If you want any information about the PS3 or it's games, then game pm or forum pm me. :D