Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

"Buyable Nexus" Poll

Buyable Nexus  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Would you spend 50 hydro bars for a nexus?

• Yes
    • No

I asked Entropy if I could make a poll asking weather you would use 50 hydro bars to get 1 nexus, and I got my answer, so I did.

The Poll is self-explanatory and I think it would help with the decision of the "buyable" nexus.

because there would be no point to implement if no one would use it.

Thanks for voting. :P

Knight

fair enough, im not sure if id use it tho, stil not sure if i like the idea.

ill refrain from any more comments on this thread until i make up my mind

Edited by Happy_G

i would, but i dislike the whole idea tho

ok, ive made up my mind, i agree with scarr

i voted no for actually implementing this but IF it is to be implemented i would use it.

I voted for no because there can be another way to buy the nexus, in my opinion, but that's a good idea The_Knight.

Scipiogod2, Zelda Freak

Edited by ELVARG

I'd love to get some extra nexus points, however I can't afford 500K per point. :bow_arrow: So I voted no.

I haven't been in the position of wanting to get a nexus so bad that I would pay that much, but I don't know how someone could for one pp worth.

Wouldn't it take just as much time to make 50 Hydro bars as it would making an overall lvl?

EDIT: SpEling

Edited by The_Knight

Voted no, as it is circular reasoning to get the points. You must have the nexuses to get the points, as you must have the ability to get the ore, and the experience to thus make them into bars. Then you can make these bars and be able to have the luxury to buy the nexus. If you were to do all this, you would have aquired the experience needed to get that overall nexus. I still fail to see the point of this being use to anyone that cannot afford to buy the bars, whether it be by in shop or with gc in game. But regardless, I rather get my nexus the old fashioned way, through work and dedication to the skills I choose to do for myself.

At the point that it takes less time/xp to get a nexus via hydro bars than levelling in the normal way I would take advantage of the proposed system... until then I'd carry on in the normal way.

voted yes

I voted Yes.

When some1 reaches yeti's, he/she can make 12-15kgc/hour. So lets say 1 pp will be worh 600k gc, so 50 hours of killing them, its only 4 days of hardcore play. And whats most important, it doesnt get longer :icon13:

For a fighter like myself it would mean: 1st, get p/c needed 4 yeti's, than make 3m gc(buy bars), than reset.

After reset buy human nexus 5 for those 250 hydro bars, and again training. At oa 121 and with only good negs fighter is able 2 be on yeti's again(p44/c88, will 16).

I think thats the only tactcis 2 be able 2 train on giants someday( when some1 likes PKing, unless u dont, dont take coord and will, take only phys), cous u dont waste any from precious pickpoints for nexuses.

Its a little off-topic, cous i wanted 2 present some strategy, how 2 use that new feature. So if some1 doesnt understand something from what i have written, feel free to pm me on forums, i can explain it :)

Oki, that would be all.

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

Voted "No" to the idea, voted "No" hear. I prefer my levels earnt standart way. I still keep thinking that the poeple that will be able to use it are not the ones it should help.

Gil

The way I play the game, I get gc and resources faster than XP. I'd like the option to decide how and when I want to buy nexi without having to go find a spawn for several hours/days/weeks. Especially with all the interesting new changes that are being made.

I'd prefer the challenge of producing 50 hydrogenium bars to the challenge of clicking the mix button or fighting mobs for hours on end, and would like to see more improvements that empower that gaming style.

I asked Entropy if I could make a poll asking weather you would use 50 hydro bars to get 1 nexus, and I got my answer, so I did.

The Poll is self-explanatory and I think it would help with the decision of the "buyable" nexus.

because there would be no point to implement if no one would use it.

Thanks for voting. :icon13:

Knight

i wouldnt use this direct feature..although i think it is a fair advantage for the people who make us potions/essences/armor/weapons.....But if you implement the feature where i can pay 10 or so hydro bars to swap a few pp i would use that....in conclusion i think youre on the right track tworads improvement :icon13:

BTW i voted yes..for others

Edited by mufossa

I voted no, purely and simply because hydro bars aren't a viable commodity for a nexus, it would turn this into an exclusive reward for the rich players, rich meaning either having the cash to buy the bars or having the time to spend actualy pursuing all of the requirements to procure them.

time does not make u rich, the work you do in that time makes u rich.trust me, im working on 100 hydro bars from scratch, 57k FE's and over 100k iron orw is needed. thats alot of work for 2 nexus'