Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

Corpus Opis

LMAO, you rangers started your own clan even though bows (ranger weapons) are probably going to be the last thing added to the game... you're a bit unlucky there...

we are not solely based on bows. I couldn't care less if and when bows are implemented, i mean we always have swords.

Apart from your old guild sAs :P , but they were disbanded so i guess they don't count :) From what i gather CO was introduced about 2 weeks after the Rangers was founded.

yes sometimes i think i shoudla kept sAs :) The links still on the website even...but i rather just be in a guild i guess.

Hmm, lets see, CO = Life, Slayton, Swiss, Aki, Coras, Krull, Prometheus, Maggi and Moonshadow...

ATM I can't recall anyone who is in the Rangers guild... so erm, I'd say 0wn4g3 goes to the Opis.

~Evil Scorpio

So just because you know the names of the member in your guild, means you're the best. Roflmao funniest thing i've heard all week.

silly newb :(

*waits for patriotic music*.....As a matter of fact i'm quite happy with the roster i have now, for me a guild is not about how much power-gaming we can do, it's about being a group. :D

And CO is a group, well more like a close-nit band of brothers... but *meh* whatever... the point is I do know the people in my guild, all of them... which is something you can't get if you accept everyone that comes along. And btw, everyone in our guild spends a good portion of their time on helping improve the game, not just their stats...

~Evil Scorpio

p.s. :evil: Silly NEWB? :roll: okay sure...

Hehe :twisted: , We don't acept anyone that just comes along, if you were to apply to join us you would be interviewed. I know every single person in my group and i'm quite happy with who is in it.

Thanks

Only way you can get into CO is if you donate lots, do something for the game or are extremely L33T. We're not just a bunch of powergamers, we are dedicated powergamers :)

for no reason i wanted to bring this back to the top of the list! yayyyy me!

Hmm, lets see, CO = Life, Slayton, Swiss, Aki, Coras, Krull, Prometheus, Maggi and Moonshadow...

ATM I can't recall anyone who is in the Rangers guild... so erm, I'd say 0wn4g3 goes to the Opis.

~Evil Scorpio

I would add .. Vartican, Tornado and myself to that list of the CO guild :P.

we have a much much much better home page than this 1 why does no 1 go there and post any more guess the good ol days r gone :P

C.O. rules all