Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

The next update

The problem is the minimum donation is 5Kgc. If you could donate just 2Kgc or even 1Kgc, I'm sure more people would donate (getting money is a problem for most people).

Actually, you could donate just 1gc if you wanted to. The npc will accept any amount you have on you. Example: you have 200gc in your inventory and you click the 5K donation. The npc will take the 200gc. You must have the gc in your inventory and it will not broadcast a message for donations of less than 20kgc.

EDIT: eep! ttl beat me to it...

Edited by CelticLady

...Also, if you could donate other items, items that most players can make and not just high level players (like the hydro bars), I'm sure more people would donate.

You don't have to be high level to help out with the Hydro bar portion needed for the GAIWS. There are some people that have grouped together, each doing what they can to make the bars. Some are making fes and bars for others to make the s2e's needed to harvest the ore. Then other brave souls are trekking to the remote and hostile regions of Draia to harvest and pass them on to people skilled in the arcane art of alchemy.

It's a team effort. Sure there are those who have done it all themselves and they should be given the recognition for such a feat. When you get a group together, the effort becomes less of a chore and more a shared experience.

Well, after a few hours of massive donations (Prizes for the donators and gold coins), the coin portion of GIWS has been completed. Great job everyone.

Done, or so they said on #bc :D)..

so ent, how are u :)?

I am fine, thanks.

How about you?

Anyway, the update will be tomorrow evening, have to check some last details.