Do you believe myspace will take the world over

Do you believe myspace will take the world over  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe myspace will take the world over

• Yes
    • No
    • To late................
    • Tom is harassing me...........wierdo

Myspace has become a bunch of pervert stalkers and little kiddies who think its fun to post pics of themselves half nude..and in turn, the perverted stalkers post and tada..you have what internet has become today.

Facebook you can control who views your profile, which is a good thing.

Myspace has become a bunch of pervert stalkers and little kiddies who think its fun to post pics of themselves half nude..and in turn, the perverted stalkers post and tada..you have what internet has become today.

True i was jk btw lol

I have used myspace a little but didnt like it it was not very user friendy and the people on it were not great, bebo is big in ireland now its like a toned down version of myspace with more security and its very simple to use. Although still the problem of annoying kiddies but you can filter who sees your profile so its ok.

I agree with Ace, facebook is way better, too many creeps on myspace

btw u can set your myspace page to private, so that only ppl that u accept as friends can see it, then just dont accept ppl you dont know

still not as cool as facebook imo :)

btw u can set your myspace page to private, so that only ppl that u accept as friends can see it, then just dont accept ppl you dont know

JeJe Faceb00k r leet ;^)

JeJe Faceb00k r leet ;^)

i wasnt saying one was better, just puting up that fact ;P

I believe this is an annoying topic and I wish it hadn't been created.

-Blee

LOL blee is the man he makes me laugh so hard but ahh who gotta a myspace since im banned i got nothing to do all week hit me up if i know you we can exchange myspaces... then you can see the evil pookies :D

yo can do the same thing on myspace.... change your age to like 15 and no one can view it unless theya re friends and or you can set up something like if ppl wanna be ur friends they have to know your last name n they have to type it in to be your friend.. something like that

I believe this is an annoying topic and I wish it hadn't been created.

-Blee

LOL blee is the man he makes me laugh so hard but ahh who gotta a myspace since im banned i got nothing to do all week hit me up if i know you we can exchange myspaces... then you can see the evil pookies :D

yo can do the same thing on myspace.... change your age to like 15 and no one can view it unless theya re friends and or you can set up something like if ppl wanna be ur friends they have to know your last name n they have to type it in to be your friend.. something like that

I bet if I asked you nicely, you'd upload a pic and give me the link to see what j00 look like.

-Blee

More and more people are deleting their myspace accounts due to events that have recently happened because of myspace. A week ago, a bunch of girls were taken hostage in california at a school by some 50yr old guy who found out about them on myspace. He sexually harrassed them, let a pregnant girl go, shot one, then shot himself.

There was another incident in PA, but, i'm not sure of the facts so i'm not going to go into detail :P

And even if you do have your myspace set on private, they can find out info about you through your buddies or friends.

I really don't think it is safe.

Why do i still have a myspace then?

i have no idea...

guess i have a death wish ;p

It is pretty tragic of what happen at that event...myspace is just a bunch of young perverts in my opinion and Kat...about you death wish...reaper1.jpg :P Nothing personal...please don't scratch me ^^ Ohhh and click on pic :)

Edited by ELVARG

I've never had a MySpace account, but from what I've seen/heard, I prefer facebook. The only people I really want to network with are people from my college, who are already on it (I guess the chicken and the egg problem was solved for facebook :P ). I don't need to network with 1337 kiddies or random 50-year-olds.

Plus, I don't post much information about myself online anyway. I figure the people who really need to know it already do, and I don't like the idea of complete strangers, to whom I've never spoken at least online, looking at my personal info. Like, eww.