Eternal Lands Official Forums
SuiteKill

Can i plz gett unbanned

Next time you go to the bathroom, dont switch off your monitor. To protect your account, just press ctrl-alt-delete and hit Enter to lock the screen.

And dont give out your password for the comp for others and you should be fine.

Giving your passwords to others, or, let them access your comp is never a good idea and will always lead to trouble.

And thats not only meant for EternalLands.

Piper

I APOLOGIZE FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

I WILL NEVER GIVE OUT MY PASSWORD

Next time you go to the bathroom, dont switch off your monitor. To protect your account, just press ctrl-alt-delete and hit Enter to lock the screen.

And dont give out your password for the comp for others and you should be fine.

Giving your passwords to others, or, let them access your comp is never a good idea and will always lead to trouble.

And thats not only meant for EternalLands.

Piper

I APOLOGIZE FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

I WILL NEVER GIVE OUT MY PASSWORD

OMG WHEN WILL MY CHAR GET UNLOCKED IT A BORING LIFE WITHOUT EL

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

WHO DID THIS BANNING

Edited by suitekill

Well, first of all writting in ALL CAPS won't make it likely you will get unbanned sooner.

Second, everyone swears they never did things. For example, a few weeks ago this guy was swearing on his mother's head that he didn't steal an account, when the logs showed otherwise.

Well, first of all writting in ALL CAPS won't make it likely you will get unbanned sooner.

Second, everyone swears they never did things. For example, a few weeks ago this guy was swearing on his mother's head that he didn't steal an account, when the logs showed otherwise.

MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP DUE TO MY LIL NEPHEW ..........................CAPS IS STUCK DOWN

THEN HOLD DOWN shift SO CAPS LOCKS DOESN'T AFFECT THE REST OF YOUR WORDS. (Are you sure its you who gets the good grades :) )

Edited by Acelon

MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP DUE TO MY LIL NEPHEW ..........................CAPS IS STUCK DOWN

and how well it works out to stress certain things and not others...

Repeat troublemaker?!

UMMMM THIS IS PROLLY THE FIRST TIME MY CHAR. HAS GOT INTO THIS MUCH TROUBLE FIRST OF ALL

SECONDLY MY BROTHER CAN READ AND TYPE OBVIOUSLY SO THE RED WORDS PROLLY WOULD OF STOPPED HIM.THIRDLY ME AND MY BROTHER ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT I GET GOOD GRADES HE DOESNT.FOURTH " And if neither of you know that your actions were grossly wrong" I WASNT PRESENT TO STOP TO HIM IF ANY THING.I ADMIT

You are responsible for your character and its actions no matter who you allow to play on it.

I DID ALLOW NE ONE TO PAY ON IT I CAME HERE TO TRY AND CLEAR UP MATTERS ABOUT THIS AND APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURT. I TRY AND TAKE THE MATURE WAY OUT AND ACUCUSE ME OF LYING

and how well it works out to stress certain things and not others...

Repeat troublemaker?!

UMMMM THIS IS PROLLY THE FIRST TIME MY CHAR. HAS GOT INTO THIS MUCH TROUBLE FIRST OF ALL

SECONDLY MY BROTHER CAN READ AND TYPE OBVIOUSLY SO THE RED WORDS PROLLY WOULD OF STOPPED HIM.THIRDLY ME AND MY BROTHER ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT I GET GOOD GRADES HE DOESNT.FOURTH " And if neither of you know that your actions were grossly wrong" I WASNT PRESENT TO STOP TO HIM IF ANY THING.I ADMIT

You are responsible for your character and its actions no matter who you allow to play on it.

I DID ALLOW NE ONE TO PAY ON IT I CAME HERE TO TRY AND CLEAR UP MATTERS ABOUT THIS AND APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURT. I TRY AND TAKE THE MATURE WAY OUT AND ACUCUSE ME OF LYING

THAT I COPY WITH MY MOUSE AND PRESS CTRL +V

To fix the Caps-lock problem there is a useful little program called "On Screen Keyboard"

Start Menu-Run...

osk

There is a handy caps lock button on there, click it.

Alternatively you can disable the capslock key entirely (when was the last time you actually used it apart from shouting?)

click here to download it

and to re-enable it when you buy a new keyboard: click here to download the re-enabler

Whether you, your dog, your brother, your grandmother, your ficus(!) (ficus as in ficus robusta, rubber plant?), your 1337 h4x0r gran or anyone else did the deed isn't my concern, you gotta sort that out with teh God and his holy posse. I am not involved, just a bystander that doesn't like his screen filled with CRAP LIKE THIS - I am old school and _know_ when I see someone shouting, and it kinda annoys me and by the sound of it both here and ingame lots of other people too.

To fix the Caps-lock problem there is a useful little program called "On Screen Keyboard"

Start Menu-Run...

osk

There is a handy caps lock button on there, click it.

Alternatively you can disable the capslock key entirely (when was the last time you actually used it apart from shouting?)

click here to download it

and to re-enable it when you buy a new keyboard: click here to download the re-enabler

Whether you, your dog, your brother, your grandmother, your ficus(!) (ficus as in ficus robusta, rubber plant?), your 1337 h4x0r gran or anyone else did the deed isn't my concern, you gotta sort that out with teh God and his holy posse. I am not involved, just a bystander that doesn't like his screen filled with CRAP LIKE THIS - I am old school and _know_ when I see someone shouting, and it kinda annoys me and by the sound of it both here and ingame lots of other people too.

thank you so much for the download it works.TY again

a ban to princessarora a lil while back by ent/radu

Reasons:

1. Creating another account on the forums after she has been banned.

2. Using that account to spam (created 2 additional threads after the first one has been deleted).

3. Trying to bullshit me regarding McMantis.

Note: The 3 days ban is if she doesn't cause any problems in this interval. If I see one more post of hers here, the ban will be extended.

This ban also serves as a warning, and this just happens to be the last warning for her.

can I just get this and a level decrease

and next thing against my char.equals perm. ban