Eternal Lands Official Forums
SuiteKill

Can i plz gett unbanned

Today at about 8:50 new york time i left the computer to go to the bathroom.I turned off the monitor but left the tower on expecting to come back in a few minutes.during this time in the bathroom my brother turns on the moniter and goes crazy saying self pleasuring device recklessly for who knows what reason.He continues to ig guilds saying this and even to a a mod guild CEL which is completely idiotic and immature.So i come back into my bedroom to he him hastly turn off the monitor and run away.can then i turn it back on to see the rules screen as i think to myself and yell junior what did u doi am signed out and come back to find out i am banned.After spending nearly 150 usd on my character in 2 weeks and have it all lost in a matter of minutes is cruel on my brothers part. I would like to take this time out to apologize to all the guilds my brother offended and intruded on.I am also pleading for the life of my character to be returned to me and i can ensure you a incident like this one will never ever happen again.

Today at about 8:50 new york time i left the computer to go to the bathroom.I turned off the monitor but left the tower on expecting to come back in a few minutes.during this time in the bathroom my brother turns on the moniter and goes crazy saying self pleasuring device recklessly for who knows what reason.He continues to ig guilds saying this and even to a a mod guild CEL which is completely idiotic and immature.So i come back into my bedroom to he him hastly turn off the monitor and run away.can then i turn it back on to see the rules screen as i think to myself and yell junior what did u doi am signed out and come back to find out i am banned.After spending nearly 150 usd on my character in 2 weeks and have it all lost in a matter of minutes is cruel on my brothers part. I would like to take this time out to apologize to all the guilds my brother offended and intruded on.I am also pleading for the life of my character to be returned to me and i can ensure you a incident like this one will never ever happen again.

At least have some balls and admit it it was you. I am tired way over my head of the lame brother excuses. Really, it's getting tiring.

At least have some balls and admit it it was you. I am tired way over my head of the lame brother excuses. Really, it's getting tiring.

I am not lying my brother is like the god of trouble making

I would never say self peasuring device what sense does that even make

but im apologizing for both our actions

And he would know how to #ig another guild how? And he would know the names of who was in that guild how?

And he would know how to #ig another guild how? And he would know the names of who was in that guild how?

my brother was formally hadesangel i gave him the account last year and he was in a guild i believe Guild Bone and he used to ig me

and because when i read the chat log it said

[17:18:44] #GM from pookies: kk lmao lets ig ghrae guild sayign self pleasuring devices

[17:18:45] #GM from Arigorn: #ig cel HI

Edited by suitekill

Ok, then I will need the following proof:

A letter of confession from him, including a copy of his birth certificate and picture. And it has to be notarized.

Ok, then I will need the following proof:

A letter of confession from him, including a copy of his birth certificate and picture. And it has to be notarized.

birth certificate,picture, the proof was him running out of my room

I need a letter where he confeses he did it. He needs to sign it. And then go to a public notary to notarize the signature, so it is official. The mail it to me, at the mail address on the website.

I need a letter where he confeses he did it. He needs to sign it. And then go to a public notary to notarize the signature, so it is official. The mail it to me, at the mail address on the website.

Are you being serious

omg...............

can i have him write a letter and scan it and email it

Actually I'd like to see a birth certificate for each of you and a picture for each of you along with that notarized confession. I'd love to see proof there are 2 of you. It fascinates me how many brothers come out of hiding when somebody uses the bathroom.

Actually I'd like to see a birth certificate for each of you and a picture for each of you along with that notarized confession. I'd love to see proof there are 2 of you. It fascinates me how many brothers come out of hiding when somebody uses the bathroom.

he was playing PS2

im on the computer

same room

Are you being serious

omg...............

Dead serious.

If you would have admited it was you, you'd have gotten away witha 1 week ban. But now you won't, until I see the notarized letter.

Are you being serious

omg...............

Dead serious.

If you would have admited it was you, you'd have gotten away witha 1 week ban. But now you won't, until I see the notarized letter.

i m not gonna admit to something i didnt do that just the way i am i ve been like that since forever the way i grew up and my brother agreed to sign it cuz he feels bad for me

i m not gonna admit to something i didnt do that just the way i am i ve been like that since forever the way i grew up and my brother agreed to sign it cuz he feels bad for me

That's the spirit. Always stand for what you know is right and true. As soon as I get the notarized documents I asked for, you will be unbanned.

That's the spirit. Always stand for what you know is right and true. As soon as I get the notarized documents I asked for, you will be unbanned.

Imma email it

You do realize that notarized means signed by an official? You need to usually pay money to do so...I don't think an e-mail will work.

You do realize that notarized means signed by an official? You need to usually pay money to do so...I don't think an e-mail will work.

Indeed.

Notarized doesn't mean scanned, it means that you will have to go to a public notary, which will stamp it and such.

Indeed.

Notarized doesn't mean scanned, it means that you will have to go to a public notary, which will stamp it and such.

I'm not gonna go thru all this trouble just give me a week or 2 ban what ever i already scanned it and emailed

if not that and u really really want a notarized piece of paper there it is in your inbox y should i go thru all this for a GAME.I'm a high school student with other things to do than EL i just chose to play this game cuz i love it and u want all this crap because of 3 words.That's not cool man.i belief what i noe whats true.You believe what ever u want.

CAN SOME ONE READ THIS I JUST REALIZED

WARNINGS

1. Overall, we should #rule or #or (overrule leaves a log, rule does not) first, also a pm or mpm is considered a warning as well.

2. In a channel, when multiple people are needing a warning, a public channel warning to the channel in general IS considered an official warning.

3. Things such as (but not limited to) modbashing, gamebashing, or private dev info, do not even require a warning, you can just mute/denoob/kick/boot them as soon as you see them do it.

4. Things such as (but not limited to) spamming, argumentative/disruptive behavior, ingame secrets, or obscene language for first-time offenders should get a warning first. If they don't listen and do it again, they do NOT need more warnings.

5. Repeat troublemakers: These people do NOT need a warning, there is a HUGE difference between the random offense or unintended offense (which will get a warning unless drastic as mentioned above) and the repeat troublemaker. Repeat offenders with a pattern of (intentional ?) rule breaking will be punished accordingly and without warning upon commission.

I NEVER SAW ANY WARNING THAT WAS GIVEN IN CHATLOGS

5. Repeat troublemakers: These people do NOT need a warning, there is a HUGE difference between the random offense or unintended offense (which will get a warning unless drastic as mentioned above) and the repeat troublemaker. Repeat offenders with a pattern of (intentional ?) rule breaking will be punished accordingly and without warning upon commission.

You can't tell me you or your ficus didn't realize that that was wrong. And if neither of you know that your actions were grossly wrong, then you shouldn't be playing community based games.

And you want a warning? Well, if it was your ficus that was causing trouble, what would have been the point of a warning? What, are you asking us to warn you and your ficus and anyone else that may be on your character?

You are responsible for your character and its actions no matter who you allow to play on it.

You can't tell me you or your ficus didn't realize that that was wrong. And if neither of you know that your actions were grossly wrong, then you shouldn't be playing community based games.

And you want a warning? Well, if it was your ficus that was causing trouble, what would have been the point of a warning? What, are you asking us to warn you and your ficus and anyone else that may be on your character?

You are responsible for your character and its actions no matter who you allow to play on it.

There are other factors as well, such the fact that four different people decided to do this at the same time as well. Sure sounds like it was intended.

Repeat troublemaker?!

UMMMM THIS IS PROLLY THE FIRST TIME MY CHAR. HAS GOT INTO THIS MUCH TROUBLE FIRST OF ALL

SECONDLY MY BROTHER CAN READ AND TYPE OBVIOUSLY SO THE RED WORDS PROLLY WOULD OF STOPPED HIM.THIRDLY ME AND MY BROTHER ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT I GET GOOD GRADES HE DOESNT.FOURTH " And if neither of you know that your actions were grossly wrong" I WASNT PRESENT TO STOP TO HIM IF ANY THING.I ADMIT

I DID ALLOW NE ONE TO PAY ON IT I CAME HERE TO TRY AND CLEAR UP MATTERS ABOUT THIS AND APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURT. I TRY AND TAKE THE MATURE WAY OUT AND ACUCUSE ME OF LYING

There are other factors as well, such the fact that four different people decided to do this at the same time as well. Sure sounds like it was intended.

I KNOW BUT READ B4 IT WAS PLANNED AND CARRIED OUT BASED ON THE CHAT LOGS I READ

Next time you go to the bathroom, dont switch off your monitor. To protect your account, just press ctrl-alt-delete and hit Enter to lock the screen.

And dont give out your password for the comp for others and you should be fine.

Giving your passwords to others, or, let them access your comp is never a good idea and will always lead to trouble.

And thats not only meant for EternalLands.

Piper