Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonalch

Pesnja is a thief

Welcome to the new server!

[21:10:38] [PM to Jason: Rather childish. I'll pay you 3,000. 4,000 is being with held because of the outlaw thread.]

[21:10:52] [PM to Jason: Either you accept, or you continue this elementary game.]

Tell me, you actually expected him to smile at you when you start a conversation like that? Where I come from, we call this sort of talk condescending.

You need a PR course.

Think of it like this: I know what condescension is, and you just condescended me. Aside from the fact he deserves no respect for this little bourgeois flaunt of "power" he thinks he has. I offered him payment, he refused, consider me a thief. I'm damn proud.

[21:10:38] [PM to Jason: Rather childish. I'll pay you 3,000. 4,000 is being with held because of the outlaw thread.]

[21:10:52] [PM to Jason: Either you accept, or you continue this elementary game.]

Tell me, you actually expected him to smile at you when you start a conversation like that? Where I come from, we call this sort of talk condescending.

You need a PR course.

I have to agree here with eagleprince. I wouldnt have accepted anything from you if u started a conversation with me like that.

You need a PR course.

I have to agree here with eagleprince. I wouldnt have accepted anything from you if u started a conversation with me like that.

What's cute is, yet again, no one asked your opinion my little noob like friend.

You need a PR course.

What's cute is, yet again, no one asked your opinion my little noob like friend.

Yet again I told my opinion openly :P. And if you u want to call me a noob call me one in a pk arena! :P

Pesnja is a bagjumper and i'm black................end of topic :blink:

I've never bagjumped. :P Thanks for wasting more bandwidth.

Pez, dont ever call my friend kidberg a noob say it to my face anywhere in pk ANYTIME.

I called him a newb via PM the other day. And why is it that everyone thinks PK'ing makes you so damn high and mighty? It's a game you geek. Take some ritalin and calm down.

Pez, dont ever call my friend kidberg a noob say it to my face anywhere in pk ANYTIME.

I called him a newb via PM the other day. And why is it that everyone thinks PK'ing makes you so damn high and mighty? It's a game you geek. Take some ritalin and calm down.

Totally agreed to that. :blink:

It doesnt make you anything better than a bagjumper if you wanna pk for some trashtalk.

Totally agreed to that. :angry:

It doesnt make you anything better than a bagjumper if you wanna pk for some trashtalk.

Thank you. And, seriously, I've never bagjumped, I dunno where that guy got that from.

I apologize to my guild for introducing Pesnja to them, and I'm sorry for all the grief this caused.

Pesnja, claiming the ingredients was selfish, its not good to swindle guild mates, if you asked me or another member, we would have probably given them to you.

Keep the ingredients or gc or whatever, we don't need it.

And as for the peanut gallery...

Well he's not the only one ignoring alch :angry: i wonder if that has something to do with their leader lol

----- off topic------

Yeah definitely ....

I'm glad to see that ALCH guild still has fans.

Pesnja is a bagjumper and i'm black................end of topic :D

I've never bagjumped. :( Thanks for wasting more bandwidth.

Yo noob go kill an ogre or something IF you CAN :blink: (Pesnja)

Edited by zoin

Pesnja is a bagjumper and i'm black................end of topic :P

I've never bagjumped. :P Thanks for wasting more bandwidth.

Yo noob go kill an ogre or something IF you CAN :P (Pesnja)

Zoin, this is really an ideal example of inane bullcrap that has nothing to do with anything, AKA spam. Honestly, my combat skills are not in question. I DO NOT DO COMBAT. I'm a tradesman. So, seriously, your little "challenge" (more like a vulgar display of the ability to spam) is totally useless.

I admit it: I can't fight, I don't fight, and I'm not going to fight.

I'm considering, possibly, getting a/d 30/30 to be on the war council in my guild, aside from that goal, which isn't even a set goal, I have no intentions of raising my attack/defense skills. So, honestly now, Zoin, don't you feel big? Bringing up a totally invalid point in a totally useless thread.

Let's give Zoin a big hand! He has nothing better to do with his time than sit there and type useless junk. Congratulations, Zoin; you're mediocre!

Here's something that is on topic, mixing contracts, there are 2 types:

- You are given the ingredients and food (substituting coin for food or ingreds they are short on). You make the items, and they take the fails. You get free experience without having to waste time or money getting the ingredients, and they get their essences made, leaving them time to spend on other things

- You are given ingredients, food, AND money. You make the items, and you make up the fails. You get your free experience, and a little payment.

This is common market practice, regardless of whether the two are guildies or not! Sometimes friends or guildies will give you something extra for the trouble, but they are not obligated to do so! It does not matter whether you have a dispute with the person in question, to keep these items is stealing no matter how you justify it to yourself.

I shall leave you all to your flaming. :P

- You are given ingredients, food, AND money. You make the items, and you make up the fails. You get your free experience, and a little payment.

I was going to replace the failures, so that means arrangement two - which means I did nothing wrong. 21,000gc deal - by default - I took 7,000. It's a fair deal.

Edited by Pesnja

You are missing the point. IF you were given extra money, you would have been expected to make up the fails. You were not (you were only given money to offset the cost of acquiring the rest of the ingredients, which you already kept for yourself and demanded those flowers for free), so it is pretty clear the arrangement was that of the first case. If you chose to make up the fails, that is entirely your affair. Not to mention that in such cases, where additional payment is provided, for the likes of essences, it is a matter of a few hundred gc, not 7kgc! Crafters making crowns only expect 10k and that nowhere near covers the cost of ingredients should they fail.

You can bandy words around all you want, but it does not change the facts. Whatever your reasons, you took items which did not belong to you, and nor were you entitled to. And for a tradesman, I think you'll find it a lot harder to do business now.