Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonalch

Pesnja is a thief

Pesnja stole my 1000 energy ess ingr(well 1k iron 1k silver and 300 tiger lilies) i paid him a few hundred GC to get the rest of the flowers. He offered to help me make them for an order. i also supplied feasting potions to mix them all.He quit my guild (ALCH) for some unkinown reason(i heard it was because he thought we all despised him....only what i heard). He is now ignoring my PMs and has told a member of my guild that ..i quote(his lawyer informed him to ignore ALCH)..the 1k ingr didnt affect me much but it is just the principal of the thing i let the guy into my guild and helped him gain several alch levels ..:D just wanted to let u all know

You've always been a cute one, Jason. Allow me to point this out:

You did not pay me for the 14,000gc worth of EEs I did supply. Regardless of who supplied the ingredients it took a HUGE chunk of time out of my affairs. If nothing more, partial payment would have sufficed. I took 1/3 of my payment, and you call me a thief?

Well he's not the only one ignoring alch :) i wonder if that has something to do with their leader lol

Stop flaming because he is enemy guid :P

You did not pay me for the 14,000gc worth of EEs I did supply. Regardless of who supplied the ingredients it took a HUGE chunk of time out of my affairs. If nothing more, partial payment would have sufficed. I took 1/3 of my payment, and you call me a thief?

yes you are a thief...you offered to mix them because u wanted alch experience....and if you had asked for some form of payment i would have paid you for em..but no u quit guild and ignored my pms...so yes i say you are a thief

yes you are a thief...you offered to mix them because u wanted alch experience....and if you had asked for some form of payment i would have paid you for em..but no u quit guild and ignored my pms...so yes i say you are a thief

I think the deal on mixing the essies was not too clear to both parties...

How did you (Pesnja) work out 1/3 of your 'payment' if no monetary deal was struck?

[Note to self]Do not assume that someone is doing you a favour just because you are in the same guild [/Note to self]

Well he's not the only one ignoring alch :) i wonder if that has something to do with their leader lol

Stop flaming because he is enemy guid :)

I don't understand how a working guild like ALCH can have enemies...rivals or competitors, maybe, but enemies?

Pesnja, I having a very hard time following this. Were you or were you not provided ingrediants to make Energy Essence? If Jason is paying 3gc for iron 2gc for silver, and 12gc per FP (and lets assume flowers to be at .5gc) you were making out far better in this deal than you make it out to be. Not to mention the time saved from not having to gather all of these things yourself. ALCH did nothing but try to make you feel welcome from the very moment you joined the guild. I clearly recalled when you first joined a member aiding you in hauling 3k of iron out of the mines. (Might I add without a payment.) The next day helping you haul emeralds (again without pay) so that you could raise your alchemy to guild standerds. This continued on many occassions and it seemed you were quite content in the guild until you asked in guild for someone to give you over 700 flowers to make these Energy Essence. And let me get this straight, those flowers that you were paid to harvest or am I confused some where here?

Following by abrupty pming me about the sittuation of which was not my concern until you made it to be. Going on and on about how this person was greedy for not giving you what you felt was deserved to you. Many people will often bend over backwards to help, but never when you place them in the position to feel that you are entitled to their help. Guild member or not, noone owes you anything. Going on in my pm about how you were making these essence out of pure generosity and yet to not return the finished goods. The irony is you made it out to sound as though you provided free essence out of your own ingrediants.

That makes you a thief regardless to how slighted you might have felt in this sittuation. Furthermore I would go as far as to say not only are you a thief, a liar, but a mole designed to start drama from within. Your damaged caused was minor in comparison to how much potential you had to benifit. Good luck to you and yours and might other guilds be weary of your applications in the future.

Edited by Zanadu

Pesnja, Jason gave you those EE ingreds for the EXP right?

It by the kindness of Jason that you could get that exp.

I have done many jobs for Jason that cost me money, like making 500 Steel bars, I had 50 critical fails (Loss of ingreds) And I still handed him 500 Stell bars, I took the losses myself, but that is only because I wanted the EXP and that costs.

I gave him those 500 steel bars, and have done some HE for him to and have gotten NOTHING in return.

Yesterday I got a pm from you:

[17:35:38] [PM from Pesnja: I've been informed by my lawyer to ignore the ALCH guild.]

Whats up with that?

I don't understand how a working guild like ALCH can have enemies...rivals or competitors, maybe, but enemies?

Have you ever heard about pking scammers/bagjumpers? :)

See, this is how I'm going to handle this...

Your label means nothing in game. We both have our valid points. The reason I did not request payment is because I didn't think of it until Zanadu mentioned it. So really, Jason, thank Zanadu.

And Zanadu, honestly, Loricat helped me haul stuff, not you. So don't take credit where credit isn't due. :ph34r:

Edited by Pesnja

Yesterday I got a pm from you:

[17:35:38] [PM from Pesnja: I've been informed by my lawyer to ignore the ALCH guild.]

Whats up with that?

LOL! Yeah, funny huh? It's called a joke. My "laywer" was a mod that told me to ignore the ALCH guild.

Oh, and Jason, I offered to make the first 2,000. The last 1,000 I didn't offer any services. I took payment for that which I didn't volunteer. The first 2,000 is quite alright, you made out on this little ditty.

Edited by Pesnja

See, this is how I'm going to handle this...

Your label means nothing in game. We both have our valid points. The reason I did not request payment is because I didn't think of it until Zanadu mentioned it. So really, Jason, thank Zanadu.

And Zanadu, honestly, Loricat helped me haul stuff, not you. So don't take credit where credit isn't due. :)

so what you are saying is that u took the last set of ingr with the intention of keeping them ?.....lol you are a smooth talker pesnja..i have NEVER asked someone to do something that they didnt want to do for their own reasons (xp or whatever) u never asked for payment..dude i have 1/2 million gc if u wanted payment i would have paid you..and for the record i only made about 500gc per set of 1k ingr..i bought all the silver/iron/feasting potions...but im done talking about this you and i both know what u did and so do several other people..u can say what u want but you know the truth of what u did :)

Never once did I assume credit nor ask for it Pensja. Fact of the matter is you asked via guild (Loricat is a guilded member) to help haul for you. Nathan, iirc, asked someone to come to your aid. You asked via guild on many occassions for help and help was given. Who it was that helped you is moot.

Do not thank me for you being a thief, as any in alch or anyone that I have mixed for can tell you that I always provide product in a very prompt manor and when I cannot I do not accept ingrediants.

You came to me because a guild member would not hand you over 700 flowers. Flowers you came off as you were deservant of because you were a guilded members. During the time it took you to ask for them, as well as rant and harrass to me in pm you could have easily walked through white stone to get some tiger lillies. Its not as hard as you conveyed it to be~ I do it on many occassions. Should someone be required to gather their own ingrediants and yours? No. There is a fine line between needing help and being lazy.

Your discussion with me was made to sound as though you provided Jason 2k FREE EE out of the goodness of your heart. And by those 2k I mean of your ingrediants. And yes, I did say, well in that case you made someone else gc instead of yourself. And funny, you were so fine with that in assuming that your donation of essence would later be repaid. Karma is a wonderful thing. I too, agree. Said you would discuss this matter and your dislike for the other member with Jason. Again, a commendable cause. Admittingly, I did find it odd at the time that Jason would accept free essence when he paid everyone else for them. However, what you cannot credit to me is the fact that he provided you ingrediants and I'm assuming FP. Which changes everything on the mathmatical scale. Did you even begin to add up all of the raw good cost? The time it would have taken you to assemble said ingrediants? Or were you just assuming payment for the efforts of those around you? If he gave you ingrediants it was an exchange of favors. You gained experience and he gained the essence at a much more timely manor. And furthermore when you agree to something than you should stick to said agreement. Thats just good business.

I am not sure if crafting/mixing in this game is different from others-- but being reputable is very important.

What you got slighted.. at best.. 500-1k gc? (Lets ignore the convience factor, because believe it or not some players are in fact willing to mix free of cost to attain exp.) And thats assuming you didn't have many fails (correct my math if I am wrong here) and instead ripped him off a potential 7k? Again, both are drops in the bucket when it comes to not being trust worthy. I'm just disappointed. The guild went out on a limb despite your not so promising past to allow you to join and you slap everyone in the face just as we were taking a liking to you. Ignore the facts and the guild if you wish~ I doubt most moderators support those who steal seeing as you are already guilty by your own admission. Though yes, I am certain no "rules" have been broken here, but that won't change the fact you are a thief.

I have talked to Jason for a while now and got to know him. I have done jobs for him also. He does not seem like that person that would not completely let the other person understand him. I cant believe that a gulid member would do something to the guild master like that :). That is crazy if u ask me. I dont know but i think Jason is right on this one.

I have talked to Jason for a while now and got to know him. I have done jobs for him also. He does not seem like that person that would not completely let the other person understand him. I cant believe that a gulid member would do something to the guild master like that :). That is crazy if u ask me. I dont know but i think Jason is right on this one.

Kidberg, no one asked your opinion. I have a whole guild to back me up, does it make me right? No.

Yes, I took the ingredients.

No, I will not pay you back.

Yes, this makes me an outlaw.

Yes, I enjoy the title, I find it rather...Romanticized? "Pesnja the Thief." Has a ring to it.

No, you will not bother me. If all else fails, I'll have friends, who shall go unnamed, buy me my future wares. You have, in effect, wasted bandwidth for Entropy and his company. Thank you for this wonderful thread, now good bye, Jason.

Have you ever heard about pking scammers/bagjumpers? :)

i dont know where that came from i have never stolen a bag or scammed anyone..neither has anyone in my guild that i know of..if they have give me proof and they will be out of my guild...and concerning the war with dao..i admit i was acting like a n00b...but i think every guild needs an enemy or 2 :)

I don't really care about being popular. I just care about being just and fair. I try to understand the situations behind the situation.

Some people in this game let personal matters affect their decisions. It happens in real life and it happens in games. If people are not happy in real life, they will often act cranky and rude and mean. This applies to this situation, if anyone is wondering why I am blabbering on.

Pesnja should not have kept stuff that wasn't his.

I don't know if Jason was patient enough with Pesnja as he should have been or not.

Pesnja should not have acted like he was due the flowers from Alumina.

My fellow guildmate should be more considerate when people have "issues" since that is something that they will have sooner or later and I have had my share of "issues" in the past and have worked through them. Everyone has issues from time to time and a better person would forgive the occasional transgression.

Pesnja has told me that he will gladly pay the essence back after he is done with his pending orders. Time will tell on that. I won't let it affect me either way. It didn't involve me. If I can help patch things up though, I will. Trying to fix issues is one thing I do.

As for the issue between Dao and ALCH, that was an example of multiple people having bad days, practicing bad public relations skills and holding grudges. I don't hold anything against Dao. It was not anything to do with me.

I have been told to not try to resolve the issue between Jason and Pesnja, but honestly, I will anyways.

If anybody does not like what I said here, sorry to hear it. I just try to be understanding and just and try to give people the chance to pay penance for misdeeds and correct misunderstandings.

Considering Jason has my main account blocked, I got on a secondary account and offered 3,000 of the 7,000 gold. He refused the offer. I offer partial return because of this "outlaw" business. It is no longer an issue, I tried to resolve it, he refused.

Considering Jason has my main account blocked, I got on a secondary account and offered 3,000 of the 7,000 gold. He refused the offer. I offer partial return because of this "outlaw" business. It is no longer an issue, I tried to resolve it, he refused.

Well, if you offer the whole 7,000 gold and he still refuses, it will be written off in my book as Jason refusing resolution. Right now, it could be labled as him refusing to settle for less than he figures he is entitled to.

[21:09:58] Hi, and welcome to Eternal Lands! If you're new to the game and need help, please read the newbie helper guides on the main website. If you would rather learn by doing, talk to the Tutorial NPC, which is at the start point. In addition to that, you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online. Click on the screen to continue!

Welcome to the new server!

[21:10:38] [PM to Jason: Rather childish. I'll pay you 3,000. 4,000 is being with held because of the outlaw thread.]

[21:10:52] [PM to Jason: Either you accept, or you continue this elementary game.]

[21:12:21] [PM from Jason: look man i dont wnat nothing from you you are a scammer and only reason u are trying to make right is because i called you out on it]

[21:12:30] [PM to Jason: No, it's because I feel bad.]

[21:12:38] [PM to Jason: I wish to make amends, I do like the ALCH guild.]

[21:12:55] [PM to Jason: Last chance, 3,000. If you refuse, then I suggest we call it a day and leave well enough alone][21:14:30] [PM from Jason: i let the EL community know what u did..so please leave me alone]

[21:14:52] [PM to Jason: The EL community has yet to pass judgement on me. Considering nothing has changed, I'd suggest your attempt to make my life a living hell failed.]

[21:15:04] [PM to Jason: Congrats. I'll post this on the forums, so people know what was really said. Thanks for your time.]

Well, if you offer the whole 7,000 gold and he still refuses, it will be written off in my book as Jason refusing resolution. Right now, it could be labled as him refusing to settle for less than he figures he is entitled to.

I will not dignify his childish behavior on the subject by paying him back in full. Considering I'm not thought of as an outlaw, it'll be hard enough getting my reputation back. ALSO, he said he wants nothing from me, so if I offered 7,000, I'm sure he'd refuse.

Also, I can't get in touch with him anyway, he has me blocked. So, the way I see it, he's refused solution.

Edited by Pesnja

Welcome to the new server!

[21:10:38] [PM to Jason: Rather childish. I'll pay you 3,000. 4,000 is being with held because of the outlaw thread.]

[21:10:52] [PM to Jason: Either you accept, or you continue this elementary game.]

Tell me, you actually expected him to smile at you when you start a conversation like that? Where I come from, we call this sort of talk condescending.

You need a PR course.