Eternal Lands Official Forums
bio_hazard

jerry1

i asked him if he could buy me feasting pots and he then stole my money

BIO_hazard: can someone buy me feasting pots? i pay.

(he traded me)

BIO_hazard: fweasting

jerry1: tyvm

BIO_hazard: feasting pots please.

jerry1: what

jerry1: ok

BIO_hazard: get as many as you can hold.

he then logged out. i waited quite a while and he never logged back.

jerry1 should not be trusted.

Uhh one thing, you just gave money to someone you don't even know? :P That's what you'd expect when giving money to people to get things for you :P You should actually buy from market or if your anti...oh well. Get someone you trust to help you. Or go to mira in wsc city :P

Edited by ELVARG

In my opinion bio, next time when you reset (If you do, don't pick antisocial if your not ready) :P

Edited by ELVARG

there are enough trustfull people in EL, why choose from an unknown newbie?

Guest Christiewise

The previous post on Jerry1 might have been the person's own fault. But Jerry1 did steal purposely from a newb in our guild. Baltaci was harvesting with a friend at the lupines in PL. They would switch bags and one would sell while the other harvested. 5 times Jerry1 waited til they went to switch and stole the lupines. I don't have proof but when I went there he didn't deny it. Plus it's extremely outlaw in my mind to steal a newb's lupines and wait around to do it over and over again.

Guest Christiewise

Today Jerry1 gave me 500 gc to give to Bacali so maybe conscience persuaded by opinion makes a difference.

there are enough trustfull people in EL, why choose from an unknown newbie?

I agree. Next time if ur going to get from mira..get someone u trust to do it.

Never trust ppl with numbers in their name \o/

erm... :blink:

Anyways, yeah, never ask a newbie to get your FPs. Get a guildie/friend to help you, or wait for an ally guild member to walk by, or buy from market. :)

i asked him if he could buy me feasting pots and he then stole my money

BIO_hazard: can someone buy me feasting pots? i pay.

(he traded me)

BIO_hazard: fweasting

jerry1: tyvm

BIO_hazard: feasting pots please.

jerry1: what

BIO_hazard: get as many as you can hold.

he then logged out. i waited quite a while and he never logged back.

ill buy you feasting potions :blink:

Jerry1 has been Kicked out of the MaGE guild. We in no way support or condone this kind of behavior

So you are telling us you found this post because he changed his ways and people posted about it? That is disgraceful, that the reason you found out his past is because he changed. It makes me wonder...

1. What kind of unhonourable guild MaGE is (who gives people no second chance?)

2. What kind of weak recruiting system they have (Shouldn't you have known this before?)

3. If there are REAL sinister characters in MaGE judging by the fact of their weak recruiting system.

Btw, your guild seems very desperate to find "Criminals".

First the time someone robbed you of your gloves, second now a person rebuilding his life is given a low kick. This will make a perfect story for the newspaper ty.

he was helping the Coop-forces the other day pick lupines, or was it lilacs, either way he was helping us, he didnt take any of the flowers for himself he picked them and put them into a bag for our mules (including me) to go sell, he was a help to us, ppl do deserve a second chance at times.

btw we raised 30kgc with that bit of work.

just had to post letting eveyone know that he was a help at least in this situation.

he was helping the Coop-forces the other day pick lupines, or was it lilacs, either way he was helping us, he didnt take any of the flowers for himself he picked them and put them into a bag for our mules (including me) to go sell, he was a help to us, ppl do deserve a second chance at times.

btw we raised 30kgc with that bit of work.

just had to post letting eveyone know that he was a help at least in this situation.

I agree...Jerry1 is a kind of a newbie and he has asked me a few questions that i have tried to answer to the best of my ability. He deserves a second chance. Thats my opinion though...

So you are telling us you found this post because he changed his ways and people posted about it? That is disgraceful, that the reason you found out his past is because he changed. It makes me wonder...

NO Sparhawk We found this post because he was bagjumping and scamming! If being kicked has improved his behaviour then thats just great! Perhaps he needed the shock of being kicked to wake him up.

Glad to help!

MirceaTM

Edited by Mircea

NO Sparhawk We found this post because he was bagjumping and scamming! If being kicked has improved his behaviour then thats just great! Perhaps he needed the shock of being kicked to wake him up.

Glad to help!

MirceaTM

Well you never said this in the beginning with your blatant first statement. See, the way you word things changes the meaning entirely.

Btw anyone see Leafs Vs Flames? That OT goal which was a hat-trick, shorthanded and Sundins 500th goal?

Well you never said this in the beginning with your blatant first statement. See, the way you word things changes the meaning entirely.

I'm sure that our initial post was pretty clear in the context of the preceding posts.

Jerry1 has been Kicked out of the MaGE guild. We in no way support or condone this kind of behavior

Every post above that was describing his various dire acts...I am glad that he has now mended his ways, but at the time we were not about to let him wander around bagjuamping with our tag above his head!

its good that he paid u back.

I'm sure that our initial post was pretty clear in the context of the preceding posts.

Every post above that was describing his various dire acts...I am glad that he has now mended his ways, but at the time we were not about to let him wander around bagjuamping with our tag above his head!

nor would any of the "good" guilds out there.

Edited by Happy_G

jerry1 walked up to Lady_Dakini and asked her to attack the female gobs and he would get her bag and she said no. He turned right around and asked a RICH member (Icy) who was wearing a crown and suggested she fight the female gobs in the MM cave even though they had no weapons or armor because he was going to watch for their death bags to make sure they did not lose 'anything'. His past behavior and Lady_Dakini's view that he is a stalker as well as todays events leave me not choice but to warn others. Today he bagjumped kwayver of RICH and took his quisses and greaves and had to be forced by his guild leader to return them after admitting he took them.

jerry1 does not deserve any more chances or trust from anyone so watch out for anyone wearing a JAG tag just in case it happens to be him. I have talked to JAG about it because and they said if he pays it back then it is okay. We don't do that in RICH as you will see by my posting of RICH member SilverSable in the outlaw forum so that everyone can make up their own minds. I think most JAG members can be trusted but jerry1 obviously cannot and has no desire to be trustworthy.

Just wanted to let everyone know since the end of this topic seemed to leave some doubt about jerry1's nature. I don't think there is any doubt. RICH does not trust him and we don't plan on starting to trust him anytime soon. We hope this helps everyone else stay safe too. Please don't let the persons defending him sway you and let him bagjump you too.

TirunCollimdus

Edited by TirunCollimdus

I met Jerry1 in WS castle when I summoned a tiger in the main hall, the Tiger had killed bout 100 or so of the spawns there, when I got bored and tried to kill the tiger with a serp, I died, and jerry1 had been there and we had talked for the whole time during that hour. Well jerry was "Afk" when I died and I pmed him right after if he could watch my db. I came back and he said my fr cloak wasnt in the bag when he picked the db up, obviously I didn't trust him. I talked with him and gave up hope of getting my db back from some bagjumper. jerry said that he had an extra fr cloak in his sto that he doesn't use, and he gave it to me (How nice). I would call jerry1 my friend, but now that I see this post I think that maybe he did bagjump me.

But another person who may have was cloudo (of Dao) who was in the WS castle hall when I returned. I gave jerry a tiger stone for giving me his fr cloak, we went to nc to summon it, and I mis-clicked (and died) on the tiger when I meant to heal it and then cloudo (who has followed us) bagjumped me and addmitted it, so dont trust cloudo either.

Knight

Edited by The_Knight